Southwest Building Solutions

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2010

Southwest Building Solutions offers an impressive array of metal building systems, all of which can be custom engineered to compliment your unique building application. Our engineering and design specialists are accustomed to combining custom-engineered steel structures with conventional construction methods to create sanctuaries of unparalleled beauty, durability and functionality. Southwest Building Solutions is a licensed contractor specializing in pre-engineered steel buildings in Arizona....

Mass Az Inc

Mass Az is specialized on concrete work, sidewalks, driveways, demolition, concrete cutting, and landscaping. With 23 years of experience, we can do any type of concrete work. I, Sal Nunez, as owner supervise all our projects.

Offers by Mass Az Inc on Angi
N & J Concrete

N and J Concrete is here to bring great concrete work and bring a reliable and trustworthy construction company in Arizona! Just starting the company but close to 30 years concrete experience between us.

Geo Masonry

We offer our customers the whole range of masonry work like house-fronts, fireplaces, flower planters, chimneys, chimney repair and re-pointing, firepits, blocks, brick repair, general masonry repair. Whatever job you want to get done, let us know. Please ask us for a free quote, and we will work to make your dreams come true.

01/20/2021

They were good group of guys and far exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
They built a 50 by 50 steel garage building.

07/07/2020

Southwest Building Solutions is the very best contractor I have ever used. From the beginning, working with Collin to get the building I was looking to get built at the right price. From there I met with Scott the owner of the company and we discussed all the things I wanted from the building size and add-ons; no other builder came close to getting what I wanted. When I finished talking to Scott, ...

Description of Work
build 40x60x16 steel building

06/27/2020

Quik clean and efficient, these guys are amazing, put up my building in record time, left the site clean and made absolutely sure I was satisfied. Highly recommend them !

Description of Work
30 x 50 shop/Rv garage

10/26/2017

The 20' X 40' concrete pad and cover on 3 sides work was completed on time and on budget

Description of Work
Scott Oliver and his great crews at Southwest Building Solutions built my shop a few years ago in Buckeye AZ so when I wanted to add an addition to the building they were my first and only call.

Category concrete repair,garage builders

05/20/2017

A positive experience from start to finish. We love the building and it is clear that they are genuinely happy for their customers as well.

Description of Work
We had a 60 x 42 foot shop erected on our property. From start to finish, our experience was positive and exceeded our expectations. Aaron, the representative who assisted us, was patient and helpful as we worked through various designs and options. He stopped by our home several times to discuss and happily revised the plans as necessary. We were provided an estimate and timeline to completion that was met. They communicated all steps of the build and it did not vary; if they said they would be here, they were and they completed the work they set out to on a given day. Everyone on the crew was friendly and the job was completed in a timely manner and the result is beautiful! We would recommend Southwest Building Solutions unequivocally.

Check, Financing Available