RedLine Alarm Company

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

20783 N 83rd Ave Suite 103

Peoria, AZ 85382

RedLine Alarm Company is and Arizona based security company. RedLine specializes in individual security need as well as home automation needs. Redline Alarm Company is a BBB accredited business and prides itself on customer service....

09/14/2015

Charleen D.

Description of Work
They installed a new alarm system. Were very knowledgeable and professional. |I had already had another system so much of the needed equipment was already in place. |Josh was professional and knowledgeable about my needs and presented the most cost effective program for me. |As it has been in place just 2 months I cannot comment on it's effectiveness in an emergency. |Bottom line though is that I am comfortable with my choice.

06/30/2014

David J.

Description of Work
Installed security alarm system, researched water alarm an installed system, and installed security cameras.

02/11/2014

Lisa B.

Tyler was easy to deal wit handled the job in my absence answered numerous questions & returned to the house to show me how to use the system. Always & happily available.

Description of Work
Installation of new alarm system including rewiring house, putting new sensors on all windows & doors adding new motion detector and 2 new keypads.

08/01/2013

Taylor J.

The employees at Redline were extremely helpful and professional. As a homeowner you are always worried about different trades coming into your home, but this was not the case, especially as a woman I never felt uncomfortable or scared at any point. I wanted to secure my home after having our first child and Redline answered the call. They never tried to upsell me at all and provided me with great services. I would highly recommend that any homeowner looking for a security system to contact Redline Alarm Company.

Description of Work
I contacted Redline Alarm Company to enquire about a home security system.

Category home security systems,home automation

08/01/2013

Patty S.

Redline was great to me and my husband. We are retired and needed a security system for our second home. we contacted Redline on a referral from a friend and they were great. prices were good, service was good and the people are good. would and have recommend Redline to friends and family.

Description of Work
Installed home alarm system.

Category home security systems,home automation

Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

Offers by Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric on Angi
    Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Phoenix and surrounding cities.

Offers by Turn It On Electric on Angi
    DaBella - Phoenix

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

As a Monitronics authorized dealer we are able to provide our customers with the BEST monitoring coverage in the industry. RedLine Alarm Company is also an Alarm.com authorized dealer, which allows us to offer our customers the best technology to date,