ON THE SPOT CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2010

9541 W. Diana Avenue

Peoria, AZ 85345

I am the owner and the carpet cleaner. We have been in business since 1997 and work off referrals only. I take pride in my work and treat your house like I would my own. We mainly do residential....

12/09/2019

Teri B.

100% recommend Pete! He does an amazing job every time! Just when I think my daughter's room needs to have the carpet ripped out and replaced I call Pete and he restores it to BRAND NEW. Every time. My family won't use anyone else ever!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/15/2018

Cheryl R.

They did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Pet stained carpet cleaning

02/22/2017

Teri B.

HIGHLY recommend! Pete does the most amazing job I've ever seen on carpet. I thought my daughter's bedroom carpet needed to be ripped out and thrown away. Boy did my jaw drop when I saw it looked almost BRAND new when he was done! I will never use another service again. CALL PETE - you won't regret it!

Description of Work
carpet clean, tile and grout clean

07/14/2016

Jefferson W.

06/09/2014

Clyde G.

I have a fourplex and have tried several cleaners over the years. This is a small business where the owners do the work. Without a doubt Pete does the best job on getting them really, really clean and the stains disappear. He has a specialty machine that works wonders and always keeps appointments.

Description of Work
Cleaned bedrooms and heavy traffic areas.

02/10/2014

Ann Marie D.

Pete and Debbie did an outstanding job. Prior to finding On The Spot, I used 2 other companies. Neither of those companies got my carpet clean even though they were recommended on Angie's List. They rinse after cleaning, leaving the carpet clean and soft.

Description of Work
Pete and Debbie have a Rotovac wand that does an amazing job on our high traffic areas.They were very pleasant to have in our home. I could not have been happier and will definitely use them in the future.

Maricopa Carpet Care

Carpet, tile, upholstery cleaner, We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

F & F Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

F&F Carpet Cleaning is the one to call for carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are professional which allows us to ensure your satisfaction. When servicing your carpets, we strive to keep you, your family, and your pets safe by using gentle yet effective products on your carpets and upholstery. With our state-of-the-art equipment your carpets will be fresh, clean, residue-free and deodorized. Additional DBA - F & F Restoration, Inc.

Offers by F & F Carpet Cleaning, Inc. on Angi
    Clearco Window & Carpet Cleaning

Welcome to Clearco Window Cleaning in Phoenix Arizona where we have been offering a full line of professional window cleaning and related services for 18 years, it’s our forté! We wash windows until they sparkle with a perfectionist's touch. We are a professional service provider for residential and commercial windows, from large homes to small, retail store fronts to mid rise office buildings... we do it right and we offer more. Our window cleaners use our proven processes to create thousands of square feet of brightly clean windows, solar panels, and other glass surfaces every day. We take pride in the high quality results we provide and it shows. Get an instant carpet cleaning, window cleaning, or solar panel cleaning estimate now at http://www.goclearco.com. Its easy and it only takes a minute. Glass is Better Clean!

Offers by Clearco Window & Carpet Cleaning on Angi