Envision Security Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2012

9299 W Olive ave 213

Peoria, AZ 85345

It is the Mission of Envision Security Inc to provide home and business owners with security and automation products and services that fulfill their wants and needs at an affordable price. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff will inspire, educate and problem-solve for our customers to reach a quality result every time....

07/22/2022

Roald S.

Installs were quick and professional, but the sales group lied about everything. This includes cost, warranties, customer service. If you don't care about costs and warranties, then go for it. But BUYER BE WARE!

Description of Work
Solar Security

Category home security systems, solar panels

09/20/2017

Jose C.

It was a great experience. They were very informative. They answered every question. They were as awesome.

Description of Work
Install a home alarm system

09/05/2017

Kaylyn D.

They installed it quickly and efficiently. He was patient and showed both me and my hubs how to work it. He even guided us through the app. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed my security system.

06/08/2017

Daniel P.

It went great, he answered all of our questions.

Description of Work
Had Francisco come to our house to do a presentation about envision security .

11/28/2016

Tyler T.

It went great! Blake was the salesman who sold us on this awesome system. I am a skeptical person and want my family to be safe, also while not getting screwed or gauged in price. ADT was already installed in the house from previous owner and ENVISION beat there prices and products. Like I said I am skeptical and careful with all our financial, and security decisions and i asked ALOT of questions. Blake was able to answer any questions I threw at him. He is very knowledgable on the entirety of the system, from basic to the most advanced technologies they have. We are extremely pleased!

Description of Work
Installed full security system.

08/22/2016

Wendy Y.

At first it went great. Staff was professional and when the first tech installed the alarm panel in the wrong area, they came out quickly to place it in correct area. A week after install, they auto charged my account for payment, even though we were told there would be no payments for 3 months. Carl came out and refunded us the 3 months. But, that was first red flag. Now the system, after three weeks is setting its self off, even when disarmed. When we called in, we got the run around from the 800 number they provide. So I called Carl, who set everything up and he said to call his office and they would get someone out quickly to get repaired. Spoke with office and low and behold, they have a tech out and no one can come until monday. I called Friday afternoon after multiple false alarms, resulting in me leaving work to make sure cops didn't show up. So, the alarm is unusable at this point. And pending repair. Overall, I'm starting to regret signing up with this alarm company and wish I could terminate service with them. Watch out for the contract terms, free install, 3 months free BUT they lock you in for 60 months and only give you three days to cancel.

Description of Work
Installed Alarm system

08/12/2016

Lynn B.

After signing papers and getting everything finalized, the tech came within an hour to have us hooked up and ready to go. We are very happy with our security system. So far, so good.

Description of Work
We recently moved to Arizona and getting home security was on our to do list. Joe came to our door, was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. I wasn't sure which company to go with since we are new to the area... but after sitting and discussing the service with Joe for several hours, I finally decided this is the company I wanted to go with.

08/07/2016

Wilbur K.

Representative was very courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable. I signed up, The system was installed as promised. I like it much better than the systems I've had in the past.

Description of Work
Representative explained in detail what the security system offered.

05/22/2016

Ricardo H.

Today 5/21/16 the alarm was installed. The installer from Envision was very much on time. He was another professional representing Envision. He was very experience with the installation of the system. He completed the job quickly and with no mess. He was also very detail in instructing my wife and I on the use of the system via key pad and application on our smart phones. Again, I will refer family and friends to the professional company of Envision.

Description of Work
On 5/20/16 Advertising Consultant Francisco Barceló from Envision Security came to the door informing he was in the area introducing homes in the area their security system. I advised I did not have the time and we agreed to meet later in the day. Francisco was very prompted returning later that day. Francisco gave us an excellent introduction to the alarm system and options available to meet our budget. We agreed on an installation time for the next day that met our schedule. Francisco is a professional and a credit to Envision. I will refer family and friends to Envision and Francisco.

05/11/2016

Wilbur K.

Sales person Shota was very courteous and knowledgable. He explained in detail what I would be getting, how much the cost would be and how Envision Security would be an improvement over my previous system. He even put away my trash cans for me. I didn't feel pressured during his presentation. It was overall a positive experience.

Description of Work
Installed security system

03/30/2016

Maribel R.

Excellent customer service, the technician was very professional and the salesman was very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Install security system and camera.

02/10/2016

ANA L.

THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY THOROUGH. HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND EVEN EXPLAINED TO ME THINGS I WAS NOT AWARE ABOUT IN MY OLD SECURITY SYSTEM. HE GOT ME THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. THE INSTALLATION DAY WENT SUPER SMOOTH. I HAD A DELAY AT WORK AND WAS LATE AND THE INSTALLER WAS COMPREHENSIVE ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR ME. WHEN IVE HAD TO ASK QUESTIONS MY CALLS ARE ANSWERED IN A SHORT TIME.

Description of Work
THE PROVIDER SET ME UP WITH A NEW AND IMPROVED HOME SECURITY SYSTEM TO PROTECT MY FAMILY.

09/21/2015

belinda T.

The service technician Donald that installed the system was prompt. Knew his work and also provided additional insight to my home. He was friendly and professional. The alarm system is a noticeable upgrade to what I had and is user friendly. The only flaw I noticed was the window stickers are not double sided and you have to put them on the outside. This does not make sense. Other than that I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
The sales reps were knowledgeable about the product and enthusiastic about the company and its product. Able to address all concerns that I had without feeling like it was a high pressure sales job.

09/09/2015

Jo Ann D.

The Sales Rep Carl Dinora did an excellent job explaining the new system and all of the great features. We replaced the ADT System we had with this new one and it is amazing the update options available. It truly makes us feel more secure and safe. Carl did an exceptional job walking through the entire program with us and made us feel like one of the family. We truly appreciate his time and efforts. On the installation, we had Ernie and he too did an awesome job. He knew the system inside and out and the installation was easy and thorough. I would highly recommend this group to anyone who is in the market for a new security system. It was nice to know that the team we are working with have been a part of this organization for over ten years. It says alot about the company and the people. I am so happy to make the switch. Thanks Team Envision for making me feel safe!! Jo Ann Dirtadian

Description of Work
Added a new security system to my house.

03/28/2015

Kristina S.

Everything well smooth and quick. They were on time and very informative. There was no pressure to buy anything.

Description of Work
Installed a security system

03/24/2015

JANICE B.

I have a monitored interior security system in my home but believed it was important to consider getting an exterior camera for the front door. I asked for an evaluation from my present (now previous) alarm company. They sent a man out who seemed rather disinterested in me, my house, my needs but instead was eager to demo his new phone app. I went on Angie's List and found Envision and thought I would give them a try, fully expecting that I would end up staying with the company I had been with since 1989. Carl and Nick came out from Envision and listened to me and looked at my house and needs. They discussed what the pros and cons were of different situations that could endanger me, my family, and my property.They showed me their solutions and their prices and the latest in the technology. Quite a modernization from my 2010 system. The next day Treg installed a new panel, new wireless transmitter, and new exterior camera. All 3 employees were polite and punctual but most importantly they were straight-forward and COMPETENT. There was no initial cost. I have a five year contract to have my system monitored. I am pleased to be doing business with Envision,.

Description of Work
Envision installed the brains of a new security system and an exterior camera. They evaluated my home and my needs and thoroughly discussed pros and cons with me. They will continue to monitor my home round the clock for the next five years.

02/13/2015

Seth G.

Received $0 install, representative was on-time and informative. He was able to provide a full written quote and other needed docs.

Description of Work
ISecurity System Install Quote

01/30/2015

Alejandra B.

What the system cover in compare with other systems, the quality, how the system can protect my family and we can have 24hrs monitoring.

Description of Work
Introduce himself cordiality

11/15/2014

Michelle J.

We bought our home a couple months ago and the previous owners let us know that a security system was part of the home, and they provided the name and number of the agent they had been using, and highly recommended. This agent has since moved to Colorado, so our service was provided by his associate, Carl Dinera, of Envision Security, Inc. Carl is extremely personable and explains everything in detail, answering every question we could think of. Our new home had many security features already, but Carl did have some recommendations for further enhancing the system, which we agreed to. An appointment was made for the very next morning to have the updates put in the house (at no charge to us), and Carl came by a few hours later to check on us again and make sure we were all set up. Our monthly fee is very reasonable, and even though we signed a contract for the monitoring of this system for 60 months, if we decide to move Envision will install a new, compatible system in our new home at no charge to us. Envision also will replace any battery that our system uses at no charge, for the life of the system (there is no service fee for the call either). Overall we are just starting out with Envision Security but the service thus far has been excellent! We highly recommend them to anyone looking to install a new system or turn on an existing system.

Description of Work
Excellent service from Carl Dinera of Envision Security, Inc. Every question was answered and every feature of our system explained in detail for our security system.

08/16/2014

Amie H.

Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, professional and personable. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed/updated security system

07/06/2014

Patrick M.

The installer arrived as planned. He too was professional and knowledgeable. It took about 1.5 hours to do the installation. He explained what he was doing and how each part functioned as he was installing. He explained how to use the system - to set it and unset it. So far so good.

Description of Work
The 2 representatives, Patrick and Nicholas were very professional and friendly and knowledgeable on the security system. They demonstrated how the system worked using a web simulation. They explained all the features of the system and focused on my main objectives. An installation was scheduled for the next day. My cost is the monthly monitoring service. The alarm system and installation was free.

05/20/2014

Betty N.

Sales person provided all information on system and we choose to convert. Installer converted i two hours and added additional items desired. System is easy to operate and is efficient. Both sales person and installer were very knowledgeable and were able to address all of our questions and concerns.

Description of Work
Converted security system from Protection One

04/28/2014

Clinton R.

Better monthly service cost, better equipment. The installer was even early and walked us through every step while he did the work.

Description of Work
Upgraded from our old ADT system.

04/10/2014

Crys H.

The set up and cost of the technology was free. It's all wrapped into the monthly cost. They provided good service and follow up.

Description of Work
The provider set up all the equipment and demonstrated how to use the equipment.

04/03/2014

Chuck G.

Nick provided a very nice presentation and the installation went very smooth. System works great and we now have touch screens, cellular communication, and smart phone enabled communication with no out of pocket costs. Envision even payed off existing contract.

Description of Work
Replaced existing security system with upgraded technology system.

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Phoenix and surrounding cities.

Offers by Turn It On Electric on Angi
    SM Technology, LLC

My team of highly qualified technicians have experiences ranging from home networking to cyber security, information protection, and computer repair. We also have a training-centric mentality. Teaching you to be able to handle what life throws at you from an IT perspective. If we can't fix it, no charge. Ask about our annual support plan. Never have to worry about finding a tech again!

Our World Energy

Thanks you for your interest in Our World Energy for your energy independence! Power companies are the biggest monopoly in America. When you move into your house you are not given options for your power company. That is not the case any longer in Arizona. When you partner with an ethical and knowledgeable company like OWE, you will be able to no longer rent your energy from your power company, instead you can use the sun to power your home at a lower cost than your average electric bill! $0 down, very low interest rates (1.99% oac), and a 30% tax credit is available! Once you meet with an experienced and knowledgeable consultant you will see why so many Arizonians are going solar.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Home and Business Security Alarms, Affordable Automation Systems and Video Surveillance systems

Car Alarms