Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

24654 N Lake Pleasant Pkwy

Peoria, AZ 85383

Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing, Inc. We are a family owned and operated business. No painting company takes more pride in CUSTOMER SATISFACTION like we do. We believe in 100% Customer Satisfaction is the way to success, and we have been Successful since day one. No painting company takes the time to prepare your building or house like we do. Preparation is everything to your building and to a paint job. Preparation is majority of every paint job. We use the best material approved by regional codes. With our experience you can be sure that we'll get the job done right the first time. That's why 75% of our business is from customer referrals. If you're looking for a top quality, professional paint job at a reasonable price, call us....

02/09/2021

Gail L.

This is by far one of the best companies in the Phoenix area. The attention to detail is impeccable. I highly recommend this company if you are looking to have your cabinets painted. We were missing a cabinet door since we bought house...Sam had one made and it fit perfectly! This is an excellent company, you will not be sorry.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets painted and needed a cabinet door that was missing

Category house painters,interior painters

07/02/2020

Senaid T.

I received my estimate today from Joseph Labau at Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc a week later after he looked at the job. I was very disappointed with the total price for the project. Joseph Labau sent me an estimate of $18,150.00. That is ridiculous & outrageous! You can buy everything and more BRAND NEW and installed for that price. This is an ridiculous and outrageous estimate and not at all considerable. It is supposed to be cost-effective and a “fraction of the cost” like your website describes. I should’ve been told a rough estimate the same-day. I counted on Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. to send me a reasonable price for the project and then we could’ve went ahead and started on it. If I knew it was going to be an outrageous price like this I would’ve shopped elsewhere sooner. My time has been wasted. I’m very disappointed and ****** off. How could you send this estimate? This is not a normal price for the project. This is my personal opinion and I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
Staining, Cabinet Refinishing & More

03/06/2018

Rodolfo G.

Amazing!!! I would recommend them with my eyes closed. Exceptional professionalism and quality of work. Danny, Joey and everyone on their team are incredible. Always on time, they started and finished the work on schedule. I am very happy and satisfied with the work. My house looks so beautiful and the kitchen and bathroom cabinets look like new. I am an extremely happy customer. Thank you Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc, you went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Paint the whole interior of the house and Refinish all cabinets

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

12/26/2017

Stacy V.

Excellent work and communication from start to finish painting the exterior of my house! Sam and his crew are fantastic and very professional.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

12/24/2017

RJ E.

This was our second time using Elite Custom Painting to have our kitchen cabinets redone. We loved it the first time so had to do it again in our new home! They are detail oriented and make sure everything is to our satisfaction. We are very pleased with the outsocme and quality of the work and recommend them to EVERYONE who is thinking of getting cabinets or painting done. 100% recommend! Love their work!!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets redone.

11/05/2017

Angie L.

It went very well. I needed the project to be completed before a specific date. I called a few companies. Sam was the only one who could accommodate my request. The project was done exactly on the date I asked for. Sam and his crew did a great job! I messed up with the leftover paint on a few cabinets with a brush about a week after the job was completed and Sam came over to repaint them with his professional sprayer. I love my kitchen now. I thank Sam and his crew very much! I highly recommend Sam and his company to others.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets repainted

11/01/2017

Pat M.

Exactly what he quoted. Time, money and more than expected beautiful job. Would hire them again and again.

Description of Work
All cupboards and cabinets re-done

08/14/2017

Nicole D.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

08/09/2017

John T.

What a GREAT job!!!!! I called to make an appointment for an estimate on a Saturday morning, Danny returned my call that afternoon and came out the next day for an estimate. I received the estimate on Tues, Danny and Paul began painting on Fri after matching the paint and completed the project the following Tues. Again -- what a GREAT job!!!!! Courteous, prompt, professional. I couldn't be more pleased, they exceeded all expectations. The rear of my home looks TERRIFIC!!!! Just matching the paint is difficult and they did it!!!! Got the job done and done right!!!!!! WILL be asking Elite Custom Painting to complete a few more projecst I have!!!! I highly recommend them to ANYONE!!!!!!

Description of Work
I needed the rear first floor exterior of my home painted due to excessive fading.

07/01/2017

Nick G.

Two color job done to perfection! I truly cannot think of a way it could have been done better or more promptly.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets lacquered.

06/02/2017

Gregg A.

Both jobs finished on time with very good quality.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting and house painting

04/24/2017

Bruce K.

Sam rocks!! Everything was completed perfectly at or below budget, and done on time or early, even after we made changes in color. Sam is very responsive and communicates effectively so that there are no questions and no miscommunication. The jobsite is very well taped/sheeted/protected so other areas of the home are not adversely affected ro unnecessarily dirtied. Sam is very passionate about his work, is incredibly detail-oriented, and makes extra effort to ensure a quality job is done to the customer's satisfaction, and in our case exceeded our expectations... and we're OCD and picky! We're hiring Sam again for another job now and are 100% comfortable the job will be managed, completed, and cleaned the first time around. Thank you, Sam!!!

Description of Work
Refinishing kitchen cabinets that were relatively new, but bad color and poorly installed.

04/11/2017

Jill M.

ELITE CUSTOM PAINTING will 100% be RETURNING to our next home (if we need to do anything), because Sam and his team are OUTSTANDING!!! Communicative, reasonable, professional, pleasant and #1 concern was our happiness. Couldn't ask for more. The mess was contained, the finish was even better than I'd hoped, and we were treated respectfully. Well done, Elite! Thank you for meeting and exceeding our expectations :)

Description of Work
We needed to refinish/refurbish older oak cabinets in most of our house. Though we'd wanted to do this for years, the decision to put it on the market to sell pushed us (along with a solid shove from our realtor). It's ok to laugh, because our realtor was right! We warned him that we'd interviewed 5 companies and couldn't agree on a color (even after 5 years of considering)!! One other catch: the project needed to be completely finished within a few weeks, had to be reasonably priced AND couldn't leave our home a filthy disaster. Tall order? NOT for Elite!!! (recommended by our amazing realtor)

02/27/2017

michelle V.

very well i like the fact they all spoke english

Description of Work
exterior paiting

11/06/2016

Renada F.

The job went well. Sam and his work crew at Elite Custom Painting did an excellent job painting the exterior of our home. Sam gave me an initial estimate by email, and he still took the time to come out to my home to meet with me and explain his process even though he knew I was getting estimates from other companies. He didn't try to pressure me into selecting his company which is something I appreciated. Once my husband and I chose Sam's company, he communicated with me throughout the process. He always responded to my emails the same day, and he patiently answered all questions I had. Because we changed the exterior color of our home, Sam also made sure the colors we chose and had approved through our HOA matched perfectly. Sam's outstanding customer service and communication skills is why I will use him again and will recommend him to others. I will recommend Sam and his company to friends, coworkers, and anyone else I come in contact with who is in need of a quality and affordable painter.

Description of Work
Exterior painting on a 2,697 sq ft two-story home

10/31/2016

Lisa J.

Perfect!!! They fit me into their already packed schedule . They were ontime ...great price and perfect work!! I will always use this company for any other painting I need done in the future!!

Description of Work
Painted the entire house...walls and base boards

10/18/2016

Mike F.

Sam was right on the spot... He sent his guys out to my rental to paint the whole interior. He used high quality paint and got the job done quick! The only improvement that I would suggest is the masking job was a little messy and could be cleaner if the painters would of have taken a little more time prepping before painting other than that no complaints, and I am happy. Also, the price was right, very reasonable!

Description of Work
Paint entire inside of home.

10/17/2016

Mike C.

The job went well. They started by power washing the house. They then filled in the cracks the next day and were able to paint the top half of my 2 story. I had some concerns that night and contacts Sam. He immediately got on the problem and indicated that he would make sure we were happy. The next day he had David come and look over the house with me to address my concerns. David conveyed the plan to the workers who spent extra time on getting the house to look great. This despite my difficult textured stucco (Smooth/Sand). The event went so far as to use a roller on the big flat surfaces to blend the textures. this required extra paint and time that I know was above and beyond the price he had in mind when he quoted the project. Great price without sacrificing quality or service!

Description of Work
Exterior house crack repairs and Painting.

09/30/2016

Angie E.

Sam and his crew were great and completed the job in one day and the quality was like no other! It turned out better than expected and they have a great attention to detail! They drilled new holes and placed our new hardware on the doors and drawers. We love the way they turned out and we highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
We had our kitchen cabinets refinished white.

09/29/2016

Angie E.

Everything went great! They were in and out in one day and the job did not feel rushed. The quality is great and they look very professional, as if we ordered all new white cabinets.

Description of Work
Sam and his group refinished our cabinets. They went through the multi step process of cleaning, degreasing, sanding, priming, and then laquer. We chose to with white and they turned out amazing!! It was only a one day project and they exceeded our expectations. We had new hardware and they drilled new holes and put the new hardware on for us, along with dog close hinges for the doors.

09/27/2016

David T.

I have use Sam to refinish my kitchen cabinets painted my entire interior of home and exterior of house and all I can say is that they are 100% professional and very reasonably priced it's very rare to run across someone now days that actually takes pride in their work and gives it all they have Sam and his crew by far exceeded our expectations I will gladly recommend him to anybody that needs paint work done

07/09/2016

Mary G.

Initial contact was very professional and timely. Joseph was more than cordial and worked with us on the timing as we had delays on our home closing. Sam and his team came in and completed the job in one day.. I had initially understood the cabinet doors would be taken elsewhere, but they completed the project right in our home.. (which was under other construction) The cabinets look beautiful. Just needed to get past the initial strong smell from the paint etc... Moving from out of state, was concerned about integrity etc.. of any company I was contracting with. Found this company to be very honest and knowledgeable. Looking forward to having other cabinets done by them in the future.

Description of Work
Sanded down and laquered/painted kitchen cabinets and lower level bathroom.

06/20/2016

Tonya O.

Sam and his crew did a fantastic job painting our house. Before scheduled paint job, he took us thru the entire process. They were meticulous, professional and friendly. I appreciated that Sam accepts payment after the job is done and we're 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
Power wash, repair cracks and painted exterior

06/17/2016

Ony B.

Elite custom painting did an awesome job. They arrived at the times I requested and were very professional. Sam and his crew made sure every window,faucet,molding was covered so no over spray occurred. Sam was kind and respectful. He walked me and explained the whole process to me before we began. He finished the job fast and did a awesome job. All my neighbors are asking who painted my house. I am proud to say Sam with Elite Custom Painting.

Description of Work
Eite Custom painted the interior and exterior of my 7000 square foot home. They painted all my doors and window shutters. They also did custom requests I had. I'm very picky and the impressed me.

06/13/2016

Kailey M.

Sam and his team were super detailed and worked closely with me to make sure everything was covered. As a first time home buyer it was a wonderful experience working with their professional team that did a stellar job on our home.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior, fencing, and doors on our home.

C America Painting

Custom Painting Interior/ Exterior Cabinets Roof Coatings We Have The Resources Qualifications & Experience Needed To Meet All Of Your Painting Needs We Are Dedicated To High Quality Services & Results Using Top Quality Materials Quality Painting At A Great Price!

Domar Painting, LLC

Are you looking for experienced painters who can help you with residential and commercial painting services in and around Arizona? Domar Painting, founded by Domingo Martinez in 2014, is here to help you with interior and exterior painting services valley wide. We focus on providing you with extraordinary painting experience. Whether the project is a residential or commercial property, what matters most is your complete satisfaction. Everything we do is about ensuring a successful project for you.

M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

ROC283444
    STATE OF AZ
    03/31/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Cabinet Re-Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting

We do not refinish Bath tubs.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc.

How is Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. overall rated?

Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. open?

Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. is open:

What payment options does Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. provide

Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc.?

Yes, Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offer?

Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. offers the following services: Cabinet Re-Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting

Are there any services Elite Custom Painting & Cabinet Refinishing Inc. does not offer?

We do not refinish Bath tubs.