DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2012

7130 W Shaw Butte Dr.

Peoria, AZ 85345

Do you need a good handyman/plumber or any honey do’s done, then give me a call. I have been in the construction field for over 34 years and have done it all from the ground up. No job is too small or too big. I can do it all just give me a call I work for you not for myself so when I work; I work until the job is done....

03/03/2015

Donna J.

They did a very good job. The heating works fine but we haven't gone through summer yet to really experience all the benefits. The units are top of the line so they should be working very well. They were very clean, professional, thorough, good about giving instructions on how to use the thermostat and knew what they were doing as far as we could tell.

Description of Work
They put in two new air conditioning units.

Category water heater repair

03/31/2014

Marjorie T.

It worked, so I can't complain. The men were young, so I was worried they wouldn't know what they were doing, but happily, everything went well.

Description of Work
Snaked out the drain under my cement floor of the family room

Category handyman service

State 48 Finishes LLC

With almost 8 years of painting experience, we are here to help you with interior, exterior, cabinet painting needs you may have, and we can do much more.

Krasneck Contracting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

AC or Heating

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC

How is DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC overall rated?

DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC open?

DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC is open:

What payment options does DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC provide

DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC offers free project estimates.

Does DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC offer a senior discount?

No, DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC?

Yes, DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC offers warranties.

What services does DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC offer?

DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC offers the following services: General Handyman, Construction, drywall, framing, carpentry interior and exterior , painting and Preparation, tile work, doors, windows you name it i can do it just give me a call

Are there any services DA-Nite Construction Handyman Services LLC does not offer?

AC or Heating