Cool Blew Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2009

4.1

8927 W Bloomfield Rd # 135

Peoria, AZ 85381

ADDITIONAL PHN - (480) 610-2100, (602) 258-2900....

06/29/2022

Melissa W.

Please think twice before using this company. Our home warranty dispatched Cool Blew on 6/15 due to our AC not blowing cold air. The tech was very nice. Spent about 30-45 minutes in the attic and then another 30 outside. He was able to repair the unit. On 6/28 I woke up to watch dripping from my ceiling, carpet wet and visible spots. The company came back out ( 4 hours late). The tech identified that the condensation pipe had became disconnected and it’s been leaking for a week maybe two. He reconnected. The last person on the attic was the first tech and must have disconnected on accident. The company is refusing to repair the ceiling or the water damage! I’ve never had issues before with an AC company but now I’m so upset. They won’t fix what they know they caused!! I have water damage and my ceiling needs to be repaired and painted. Horrible company!!

Description of Work
AC repair and 2nd time Pipe repair

09/25/2020

Michael R.

I would give this company Negative Stars If I could. They are crooked and do not do the right thing. I had them out to look at 2 units. The first tech said he fixed the issue and charged me for services that were “not covered by the home warranty”. The ac was not fixed. They sent someone back out (4 days later at their convenience) and he looked at both units. It ended up taking longer than expected and that he couldn’t fix the additional unit because “HIS MANAGER SAID HE WAS OVER TIME AND HAD TO LEAVE”. He told me it only needed 2 lbs of refrigerant ($60-70 a lb= $120-$140). I was told a manager would call me- and guess what? THEY NEVER CALLED. Then once I called them back the girl that answered couldn’t help and got me Steve the manager. He said they would Charge me ANOTHER diagnostic charge/trip charge... plus the job would require additional charges that the technician did not quote. It was an additional $350. Which now a $120-$140 job will cost $559......... I do not recommend this company as you can see why. Buyer beware.

Description of Work
Fix AC unit

06/16/2020

rick L.

guys were professional yet easy going. Installation was clean and perfect. Took care to ensure no damages occurred to home. Would recommend this high quality of service to anyone.

Description of Work
New ac unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

04/13/2018

Justin L.

I just had to kick their tech out of my house for being a *****, I had my home warranty old republic schedule and pay them to come out and that my thermostat was missing a screw when their were all the screws their to make the connection he wanted to charge me $180 to move one screw to a different socket literally centimeters over. And saying that he doesnt work for free when in fact my home warranty has paid them to come service me and that it only covered 1 hour dude has been here for 20 minutes and I told him I would move the screw for him and he kept going on about getting more money, he wouldn't even leave my house when I told him to leave I had to escort him out . Beware of this hate and switch company they are thieves and arrogant people.

Description of Work
Ac work and fixing

09/15/2017

Adrian K.

They were a friend of a buddy of mine. He had them come in here and they quoted me for a job. It did not turn out as well as I hoped. We had problems with the thermostats and things of this nature that should have been handled. It went on for 2 months and the A/C went out. We was without air for a week waiting for our air to get fixed. It is just something I would not recommend. They sent 2 guys out here and only one guy knew what he was doing. That guy took care of his job. As far as the sales rep and the rest of the company that would be an F. The one guy that knew what he was doing was actually trying to do his job the best of his ability and I would give him an A. It is hard to differentiate that. It is done and in and has been working for years, but I had to have another company come in behind them. I think it took a while to get them here and once they got here they did not have everything they needed. Nothing is professional when the sales guy calls you in the middle of the night drunk instead of the next day. The guy that was here was trying to do a good job. With companies like that you have a guy that sales it an a guy who installs it. The guy who installed it did a good job the other guy is looking for a paycheck. I would not use them again. I have several services that are free from them to come out and clean but there is no way in hell they are coming back on my property. They cant do what they say in a timely fashion or when they said it could be done.

Description of Work
Put in a brand new air handler, and a heat pump.

07/24/2017

Dave K.

They've been real good. They were a good value. I've used them a lot before, so I didn't run a comparison check.

Description of Work
They checked out our heating and air conditioning.

07/13/2017

LaNell C.

I really like them. They are prompt. They are good. I like them. I asked for them because they had come the year before. They did a free tune up last year of my air conditioner. They fixed a couple of things. They tagged some deficiencies that the home inspector didn't find cause I had purchased the house a few weeks ago. When I came home at the AC wasn't working and it was 85 degrees in here they came out and put the Freon in the next day.

Description of Work
They were out to put some Freon in my air conditioner.

06/11/2017

Gene H.

Very well. It needed some adjustments after the installation but they followed up quickly and resolved the problem.

Description of Work
They replaced our old AC unit.

10/05/2016

Mike B.

Just OK. Re-charge of the system went fine. The repair for the noisy shroud was to just remove the shroud. I am not certain, but I believe the lack of a fan shroud is causing the system to run less efficiently and increasing my electric bill. I believe that shroud probably should have been repaired or replaced but that was not a suggested option.

Description of Work
Re-Charge of A/C system and repair of loud rattle caused by fan shroud.

10/03/2016

Barbara Jerwayne C.

This was a referral from One Guard. Technician came earlier than expected. Very professional and quickly assessed problem. Replaced turn on/off valve.

Description of Work
No hot water in bathtub.

Category electrician,plumbing

Zion Carpet And Tile Cleaning

We Are A Family Owned Business... Committed to Excellent. We Use Professional Equipment To Ensure The Highest Quality Of Cleaning. We Provide Cleaning For Your Entire Home. Our Services Include Carpets, Tile/Grout, Air Ducts Systems, Dryer Vents, Upholstery and Concrete Polishing. We Also Provide 24Hr Emergency Water Extraction. Feel Free To Call With Any Question (970) 275-7870, We Would Be Glad To Hear From You. Have A Blessed Day. If You Would Like To Know More About Us And Read Are Reviews, Check Us Out On Google Or Zioncarpetcleaning.com

Cobra Rooter & Plumbing Service

Cobra Rooter and Plumbing has been servicing the valley since 1983. Our goals are to provide the very best customer sevice at a fair price. Our company has grown almost exclusivly from customer referrals. We have no gimmicks or sales tactics. We offer honest work for an honest dollar. Additional DBA - Cobra Rooter Service, Inc.

Arizona Plumbing Services

On behalf of every employee at Arizona Plumbing Services we would like to say, Thank you! for the opportunity to make us your trusted plumbing service. Your priority is our priority! Since 1988, our goal has been to hire the best plumbing service technicians in the industry. We are down to earth, friendly people who, like you, knows the difficulty of dealing with "sub-par" plumbers and we feel it is our responsibility to meet and exceed all of your expectations on every call! You can rest assured in the midst of your emergency, you have called upon the company that cares about your problems and will provide fast solutions. Give us a call today and find out why thousands of people in the Phoenix Metropolitan area from residential homes to commercial corporations trust the name, "Arizona Plumbing Services"

Offers by Arizona Plumbing Services on Angi

Water heaters, plumbing, sewer and air duct cleaning, water softeners, electrical, heating & A/C.