Bullfrog Pool Tile Cleaning

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2013

24654 N Lake Pleasant Pkwy Ste 103

Peoria, AZ 85383

"Super Service Award: 2014, 2015, 2106, 2017 & 2018" - Bullfrog Pool Tile Cleaning has been professionally cleaning pool tile, pool acid washing, cleaning pebble-tec, and removing pool calcium for residential and commercial customers since 2007. Through the use of our custom built, state of the art pool tile cleaning equipment, we are able to clean pool tile, clean pebble-tec, remove pool calcium, remove pool algae and mineral deposits from all swimming pool tile, pebble-tec, fountain, rock and stone with AMAZING RESULTS and NEVER USE DAMAGING GLASS BEAD ON TILE! We pride ourselves in providing the BEST PRICES, most experienced technicians and highest level of customer service without ever compromising quality - Period! In fact, our customers insist our prices, service, pool tile cleaning, pool acid wash and pool calcium removal techniques are the BEST in Arizona!...

07/21/2018

Dan T.

Great Job and Price. Would recommend and hire them again.

Description of Work
Drained pool and Acid washed

06/18/2018

Dwayne M.

Had to pay additional money pool was larger than previous measured. A month later grass started to grow around inside of pool, because no sealant was reapplied after cleaning.

Description of Work
Clean pool tile sand blaster

03/05/2018

Roswell M.

They aren't cheap, but they are very good.

Description of Work
Cleaning of pool tile

03/05/2018

Roswell M.

They are expensive BUT customer service is excellent and the guy really put in an effort to do the job well. We took an up-sell to get whole pool cleaned up and are happy with the results.

Description of Work
clean purple scum around hot tub...

Category ceramic tile, pressure washing

02/15/2018

Joseph T.

Went very well from first contact to schedule an estimate/appointment through the follow-up call to make sure I was happy with the service. I had a fair amount of calcium on a spillway and it, along with tile at the water line in both the pool and the spa are crystal clean. The tech couldn't hit some of the grout because he said it was "soft" and he would damage it if he tried cleaning. I'd rather have a bit of calcium (which I can't see) than missing grout. I hired them because they didn't use glass beads. They use something closer to epsom salts that they vacuum out of the pool but you should expect your pool water to be cloudy for a few cleaning cycles after its finished.

Description of Work
Pool tile cleaning

01/01/2018

David W.

They did a great job. Not the least expensive but very good outcome

Description of Work
Drain and acid wash pool and spa. Clean tile

10/25/2017

Tom H.

Good. Bullfrog is aggressive at selling additional services, some of which I needed due to deferred maintenance, some of which were less necessary. Recommend clients have an idea as to what they'd like done prior to the company's arrival. The work was excellent, but not inexpensive.;

Description of Work
Pool tile cleaning

09/25/2017

Frank K.

Excellent work absolutely no damage to tiles and all calcium deposits were removed from 98 linear feet of tile.

Description of Work
I had pool tiles around water line of my pool cleaned of calcium deposits.

08/26/2017

Georgiana A.

Very well ! The work, originally scheduled to take place on a Monday, had to be postponed until Friday because the assigned tech incurred an injury a few days prior to the appointment. The office called me as soon as possible to let me know what happened; the owner and a current tech in training came out together that Friday. Jaren (sp?) and Richard were both very personable and professional. My Angie's List "Big Deal" offer price had to be increased to allow for the greater amount of linear feet involved, and the spillover; but the office staff gave me a heads up with a ballpark figure, so no sticker shock took place. The pool and spa were carefully measured before work began and I was shown the calculations to arrive at the final total cost. It was a bit of an ouch, but not unreasonable, given the amount of calcium buildup, the labor intensive work and great attention to detail. When it was finished, the pool and spa looked so great, we've been tempted to give tours! We were also advised on the best products to use periodically going forward in order to maintain its restored glory! They did an excellent job; and we would certainly recommend them to all the other hard water-suffering pool owners out there.

Description of Work
Removal of calcium scale build-up around top level of pool tile, spa tile, and spillover.

08/22/2017

jan D.

They did an excellent job and cleaned up everything afterward. I would recommend them to perform this service for anyone. They were responsive, punctual, friendly and easy to work with. Also, received a follow up from them to make sure we were pleased with job.

Description of Work
Calcium line on pool removal.

Category pool cleaners, pressure washing

FANTASTIC! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping with all your future pool needs. Enjoy the rest of the summer! "The Bullfrog Team"

08/17/2017

Theresa B.

They were great. Very professional, very helpful and did a great job. The communication was good.

Description of Work
Clean pool tiles

08/14/2017

William S.

Pretty good but they left elect to pool pump electric off which could have burn out the pool cleaner motor had we not discovered it. Also clean up was somewhat sloppy.

Description of Work
pool tile clean

07/28/2017

Jeanine N.

They did a thorough, excellent job.

Description of Work
They cleaned calcium deposits off spillway and spa tile of our pool.

07/20/2017

Robert H.

We responded to an Angie's List offer for pool tile cleaning at $229. When the technician arrived, he measured our pool - which is average sized at best - and quoted us a price that was over double the price of the Angie's List offer. We'd blocked out the time and it needed to be done, so we decided to go ahead with the job anyway. The technician did the work, was courteous, and the tile was clean. The low rating comes from the aftermath. He only drained enough water from the pool to get it below the tile waterline, and the pool was a cloudy mess when he was done. He instructed us to wait until the water refilled to a normal level, then run the pump and filter and the cloudiness and dirt would circulate out. Since then, our pool filter has repeatedly clogged and we've had our regular pool service company out 4 times over the last two days to backwash in order to clear it out. My pool service techninican told me this problem may continue for some time because Bullfrog didn't clean the cleaning agent and calcium from the pool properly. In addition, he told me that they wouldn't clean tile without draining a pool entirely, and that it's a job that should only be performed in winter so you don't expose the pool surface to the heat here in AZ once drained. He also said our calcium "line" will likely return quickly because the calcium that's been blasted is just back in the water. So, we have clean tile, but our pool is a mess and will apparently remain so for some time, with repeated visits from our pool service tech to clean up Bullfrog's mess. It appears that Bullfrog will do a job like ours improperly to keep their pool tile cleaning line of business going over the summer. Between that and the price, we feel more than a little hoodwinked. I wouldn't use this company again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the calcium deposits from our pool tile and stone on hot tub.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners, pressure washing

07/14/2017

Julie T.

I use Bullfrog to do this every summer. They always do a great job!

Description of Work
Removal of white ring of residue around the pool

07/07/2017

George and Patti D.

Great job on all the work required. The pool looks beautiful and the chemicals are perfect. They also started doing weekly pool service for us. The price was reasonable and the pool looks sparkling clean each week.

Description of Work
Acid wash, tile cleanup, repair pool light, replaced pool drains refill pool, restart chemicals.

06/21/2017

Christie B.

I called and was scheduled a month out. I asked to be put on a waitlist and was pleased to be serviced within 3 DAYS! My pool looks brand new. Cleaning also includes a water based sealer on the tile to deter calcium. Also, they do not use glass beads. Their method is child and pet safe.

Description of Work
Needed the pool tile and pebbletec cleaned to remove calcium buildup.

06/12/2017

James P.

Great! Eric was excellent - very efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Pool tile cleaning

06/06/2017

Laura L.

Our pool is 20+ years old. The tiles turned out great! Our grout is old and discolored. They tried several different times/ways to clean the grout (at not extra charge). Will definately use BullFrog in the future to re-grout the tiles.

Description of Work
Pool tiles and waterfall area were cleaned.

05/17/2017

Roger B.

A great job. As in excellent. Super knowledgable, went above and beyond. Can't wait to have Bullfrog back again!

Description of Work
We got the 80 lineal feet of tile around our pool cleaned. Will have them back this fall for a pool emptying, acid wash, deck seals re-done.

Category ceramic tile

05/08/2017

Warren B.

Fantastic! Pool looks great! and showed up early to get the job done. As stated, I will use them again in future.

Description of Work
Bullfrog came out and set pump up to drain pool. I did my own chlorine wash but when I saw the condition of the plaster, I changed my service to an acid wash when Terry showed up on time. Terry did a great job and pool looked fantastic. My only concern was the tile looking bad. I will have to come back later to have that done. Pool is now refilled and looks great! I would and will re-hire Bullfrog for future pool needs.

05/08/2017

Andy R.

Excellent, on time, thorough, professional work 30 yr old tile looks new.

Description of Work
Pool drain tile clean and power wash

05/03/2017

Gary B.

Excellent job. Tile looks like it did when it was brand new. Calcium buildup was terrible, but now it looks great. I was disappointed due to the 1 month wait to get the job done, but it turned out to be well worth the wait. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Had Bullfrog empty pool and clean all of the pool tile including dam wall at spa.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners, pressure washing

03/28/2017

Walt E.

Service was great. I was unexpectedly hospitalized at the time of the service. Your staff was very accommodating in making changes to the schedule to accommodate my brother so he could be on site. I would definitely recommend your company to others.

Description of Work
Poll drain, power wash and refill

03/27/2017

Tasha W.

The tech was wonderful and the finished look was excellent. So Happy !!

Description of Work
We had the tile waterline of calcium removed.

Perfect Pressure

My name is Eddie, in the process of trying to get my pressure washing business going. Give me a call or text at 480-772-7223. I guarantee the best prices and cleanest surfaces in town. You name it I'll wash it. Driveways, Houses, RV's, Semis, Dumpsters, Cars just to name a few.

West Valley Top Notch Cleaning

West Valley Top Notch Cleaning is an exterior cleaning company servicing all of the West Valley! We specialize in cleaning driveways, walkways, sidewalks, pool areas and more! We also clean garbage and recycle bins as well! We only use biodegradable chemicals and hot water to get your outside surfaces looking like new!

Offers by West Valley Top Notch Cleaning  on Angi
    BLACK DIAMOND POWER WASH LLC

Black Diamond Power Wash LLC is family owned and focused on quality. We provide all types of exterior Pressure Washing and Cleaning services and ensure complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! 602-295-6300

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pool Tile Cleaning, Pebble Tec Cleaning, Pool Acid Washing, Pool Chlorine Washing, Pool Draining, Green Algae Pool Cleaning

ask for details.