Borders & Beyond Landscaping Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2008

Complete landscaping design and installation....

With over 45 years of experience we install Pavers, just pavers, all over the Phoenix-metro area. Your patio, driveway, walkway, or pool deck will be done right. Pinnacle Vista Services views paver design and installation as a craft. By getting the details right we ensure your outdoor spaces have a strong foundation. Landscape paver installing is all that we do, so you know we do it right!

Complete Front and Backyard Landscaping Tree and Bush trimming, Grass mowing, Weed control, Rock installation, Sod installation, Trouble shooting water system, Installing and transplanting trees, Stump removals, Complete cleanups, Trash removals to waste field, New sprinkler system installs and service, demolition & concrete demolition, water leaks etc. At an economical price! We would love to do your service!!

I been in the Business for more them 10 yrs. I been doing Tree Trimming in my business for other companies and a sub-contractor. i do Commercial or Residential jobs. I'm fully insure. So I'm so excite to start growing. so I decide to expand my company. please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you

06/05/2015

Erik was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and easy to work with. Work completed on schedule and very flexible to my needs.

Description of Work
Front landscaping; gravel, trees, riverbed, water system, lights.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service,outdoor lighting

07/31/2012

Overall the project was almost as requested; they will fix the area they didn't get done because he forgot it was in the bid! Always save your e-mails!

Description of Work
Border's and Beyond did a great job. His bid was some $1300 less than another landscaper I've used in the past and he did a little more. They didn't have the equipment to complete the job and we subtracted that particular amount - he contacted me when the equipment was in and scheduled a return date. Two small issues - we had an area in the bid but he said it wasn't; I sent him a copy of the e-mail and he was very apologetic. Secondly, like most landscapers, they say they will be on site and they never are; however, he always was reachable by phone. I will use him again!

Category landscaping

Commercial & Residential Landscape Design - Installation, Concrete Curbing, & Hardscapes

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover