Blinds Mart

Arizona: Contractors
10/31/2022

7728 W Eugie Ave

Peoria, AZ 85381

Blinds Mart offers professional window covering services to clients throughout the Phoenix, Arizona area. Our quality products include shutters, shades and blinds from the top names in the business. We bring the store to you, complete with samples so you can see how the products and colors will look in your home. While we’re there we will also measure your window openings to ensure a perfect fit. Our team, led by owners Gregg and Cheryl Sitko have been serving the Valley since 1992. Products we offer include: • Custom shutters • Wood and faux wood blinds • Roman shades and woven woods • Vertical and mini blinds • Honeycomb shades Our affordable window coverings offer many applications to enhance the beauty of almost any room in your home. Blinds Mart is a member of the Arizona Registrar of Contractors and the Better Business Bureau. Please call today for a free in-home estimate!...

window treatment (51)blind cleaning (1)

12/25/2019

Gregg had installed the original blinds 3 years ago. I had several windows replaced & the contractor said that the blinds would no longer fit. I needed a solution urgently on Christmas Eve! Greg agreed to come out and had them all reinstalled in no time! I was so appreciative! I will use no one else for blinds!

Description of Work
Blinds reinstalled after window replaced

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

08/04/2018

In 2013 we purchased blinds, patio shades, and sun screens from Blinds Mart. We are very pleased with the work and the products. Recently, we needed Gregg to come out and adjust our patio shades. The issue was not related to the installation. Gregg was prompt and did the job quickly.

Description of Work
Adjustment to patio shades

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

08/04/2018

Gregg was on time and performed the work quickly.

Description of Work
Removed patio shades they had previously installed so construction could be done on our house. Reinstalled the patio shades.

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

09/09/2017

We used them about three or four times. If I have a problem they address it. Everything was good. It's an ongoing thing, he's doing shutters and blinds.

Description of Work
Installing blinds for us.

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

04/17/2017

The headers were replaced, and the service person was efficient, friendly, and neat as he worked. He made sure we were happy with the way the blinds worked before he left.

Description of Work
We needed two headers replaced for our blinds .

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

03/04/2017

WE HAVE USED THESE FOLKS FOR YEARS IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. ALWAYS EXCELLENT!

Description of Work
NEW WINDOW COVERINGS, VERTICAL BLINDS.

Work Completed On 03/04/2017

09/20/2016

Cheryl was fast and responsive to my call and getting me scheduled for repairs. After I spoke with them, they stopped by the next day! Gregg fixed my blind super fast and he didn't charge me! Our blinds are 3 years old approximately and are exceptional quality! They make our house look beautiful! The only reason we had to call for a repair was a mistake we made. Thank you Cheryl and Gregg for taki...

Description of Work
Repaired a shutter blind

Work Completed On 09/20/2016

08/14/2016

Arrived on time. Good quality shutters and price competitive with other companies we looked at. In the end, chose another company mostly due to a personal preference on the product. Appreciated the time he took to educate us on his product and shutters in general.

Description of Work
Estimate for shutters in a master bedroom

Work Completed On 07/18/2016

04/11/2016

I received 3 estimates for the purchase and installation of blinds for 13 windows in our home. Gregg came out on time, explained the different options and materials, made suggestions and wrote up the estimate. I had different window treatments in mind and he explained the pros and cons of the options. Blinds Mart wasn't the least expensive but was very reasonable for the product we selected - wood...

Description of Work
Blinds installed on 13 windows of various shapes and sizes

Work Completed On 04/07/2016

04/07/2015

Was great servive by Gregg and his staff. I had requested estimate on repair or replacement of broken verticle blinds. Many of the veins were broken as well as the clips. Received phone call from Gregg's wife shortly after contact via Angie's list to set up an appointment with Gregg. Gregg answered my questions about repair vs replacement. I told him what my price range was in replacement, and aft...

Description of Work
Had new verticle blinds installed in living room.

Work Completed On 04/07/2015