Advant-Edge Decorative Curbing & Landscaping Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2011

2.8

Advant-Edge Decorative Curbing & Landscaping, specializing in design to landscape completion. We are a one-stop shop for all your landscaping needs. We handle all aspects of residential and commercial landscaping projects. Big or small, we do it all. If you can dream it, we can do it. "At Advant-Edge we treat every landscaping project as if it were our own"....

AridZoneMisting

Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidence.

Snyder's Weed Control

We specialize in weed control and prevention in desert landscapes using pre-emergent herbicides to prevent weed seed germination and follow up with a post-emergent herbicide which will kill those present existing weeds. And for those that have fruiting olive trees, they can be sprayed to prevent fruit. Snyder's Weed Control is a licensed and insured company that is locally owned and operated. Mark Snyder the founder of Snyder's Weed Control has lived in the Valley of the Sun his entire life and has over 20 years experience in the weed control and landscape maintenance field. Snyder's Weed Control serves the valley, whether you are in Carefree, Sun City Grand, Goodyear or Apache Junction we can meet your weed control needs. Our technicians are all trained with State licensed applicators. We continue to learn and improve in our field by attending seminars and continuing education classes. We also stay in touch with chemical manufactures to keep up to date with new technologies. So if you've Got Weeds, whether they are commercial or residential, please give us a call and we will take care of your weed control problem. Our goal is to provide the best service with a personal touch and at a reasonable price. LICENSE NO 5633

06/18/2017

It went pretty well. David was professional and nice. They forgot to do a couple things, but they came back and fixed the issues without a bunch of arguing, or just refusing to address the issues, like some contractors.

Description of Work
We had a drip system, plants, pavers, and gravel put into our new backyard.

Category landscaping

04/29/2013

Description of Work
We bought a new Taylor Morrison home and this was the company TM used to do the included front landscaping. I also tried to call them to use them for our backyard as that was sold to us bare. I'll start with the work they did as TMs sub contractor for our front yard and finish with my experience trying to get them to so out backyard. Despite the fact that Taylor Morrison only buys "coverage" for our front yards instead of the HOA required 2" depth of granite coverage I doubt if you can even call it "coverage". The drip system was installed carelessly. On walk through the system was not working properly. When they came out to fix it the individual was rude but new what the problem was, probably bc it was his shoddy workmanship as Ive seen him working on the other new front yards In our neighborhood as it nears completion. He immediately went to a section of the yard and dug up the wiring linking the timer to the valve box and re spliced it. It had already been spliced bc they were too cheap to use a single run of wire the whole way. At least that got fixed. However the spaghetti lines were so poorly buried that they kept coming up until I bought the required extra rock for the front to take it to two inches depth. I've seen large u staples for securing the drip lines. Seems to me they should use these if they're doing a job with sufficient granite depth to hold the lines in place. How expensive can a few metal staples be? When I called to get a quote for my backyard they said they'd call me back. Several days later they did call but when I asked for a rough estimate on basic paver stone patio work based on a square footage I had in mind they sounded as if I was putting them out and said they'd refer me to the guy who did that part. They never called back. Guess if you have to ask you can't afford it. Go figure based on the quality of their work in the front yard. One of my neighbors had a patio extension and some artificial turf put in by their backyard and it looks nice but man if I didn't see them coming and going for the better part of a month for roughly the same work as I had caballeros landscaping do in six days. (See my review of caballeros on here as well... Highly recommend them. ) At least over these guys. Do your self a real advantage and steer clear or Advant-Edge landscaping.

Category landscaping

Hi [Member name removed], Please accept my apologies on this for not only any issues but the fact I had not seen this yet. Please e mail or give me a call I would like to discuss this with you. I want you to be happy with your project and we would never cut corners to give you an inferior project. I did some research and have answers as to why the wire was repaired original and we also replaced th...

03/26/2012

They are not reliable.

Description of Work
I contacted this company to get our irrigation system fixed. They sent someone over and we received an estimate the following week in the mail. I called to ask for a clarification. I also sent an email. I called several times and left messages. No one got back to me for over 2 weeks. Then they called on a Saturday and left a message saying that if I called, they would call right back. I called, but they didn't call me back until Monday. On Monday they said that the guy would come to fix my system the following week and they would call to let me know when they were coming. They never called. Approximately 2 weeks after that they called to say that they thought that their worker had already done the work and just found out that he hadn't done it. I told them that my husband had already gone and bought a new timer so that there would be less work. They said they would call back to let me know when they could come over. They still haven't called. This is a very poorly run business.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Artificial Turf Custom Work Disease Treatment Estate Management Fertilization Flower Bed Work General Landscaping Installation Lawn Care Lawn Sanding Leaf Removal Mulching Overseeding Pruning Putting Greens Removal Work Renovations Repairs Seeding & Sprigging Sodding Spraying Storm Water Management Synthetic Turf Top Dressing Tree Work Weed Control Winterizing Maintenance: Estate Management Fertilization & Feeding Flower Care Fountain Maintenance General

MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express, Visa