A&S Painting LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

4-6 EMPLOYES,OWNER SUPERVISE THE WORK ALL THE TIME.FREE ESTIMATES,2YRS. WARRANTY ON LABOR.PROFESIONAL,AFFORDABLE&RELIABLE,20YRS.EXP....

C America Painting

Custom Painting Interior/ Exterior Cabinets Roof Coatings We Have The Resources Qualifications & Experience Needed To Meet All Of Your Painting Needs We Are Dedicated To High Quality Services & Results Using Top Quality Materials Quality Painting At A Great Price!

M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

James Horn

James Horn is a roofing contractor / roofer serving the Chandler, AZ area since 2000. Services include Roofing, Roof Repair, Flat Roofs, Exterior Painting, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement and Roofing Prices.

10/27/2016

Angel and his crew removed the popcorn ceilings throughout our house. We had it done in stages so his last visit was to do the master bedroom. The ceilings are smooth and gorgeous with no lines or flaws. Angel and his team were perfectionists and absolutely professional on all levels. They showed up on time, worked throughout the day, and cleaned up when they were through. We will never use another painting company!

Description of Work
Angel and his crew removed the popcorn ceilings throughout our house and painted new doors.

Category drywall,interior painters

01/31/2014

These guys ROCKED! Nothing but great things to say about Aand S! Angel and his crew did great work. They did everything they promised and more, talk about under promise and over deliver, they nailed every part of the job. So often today you have at best a mediocre experience with a contractor, this will not be the case with Aand S. I can honestly say that I have not had a better experience with a contractor, ever!! On time, on budget and unbelievable attention to detail. There are not enough adjectives to share my experience, just WOW!! Thank you Angel (and Ramiro and Rafael)! They were so good I feel confident in giving my phone number (602) 478-5775. Any questions please call me.

Description of Work
Painted entire house.

Category pressure washing,house painters

12/28/2012

Aand S Painting did a professional job with the interior painting. We did not have to stand over them to do the job. They cleaned up the job sight when they were finished and we approved the job. The father was at the end of it to oversee the work that was done. Had his son fix the paint on the casing around the door and pointed out to his son and the employee to do a great job for the client.

Description of Work
Primed and painted a spare room and shed and all the trim work around the door. It's a father and son company the father comes to see what is needed to perform the job.

Category house painters,interior painters

06/21/2011

He was very good. He was very punctual and polite. He was very dignified. He came and checked if his son and the helpers did the job properly. They told me not to pay them until I was actually satisfied with the job. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used A&S Painting LLC two years ago. He did interior painting. They painted two rooms and a shed.

Category interior painters

RESIDENTIAL&COMMERCIAL,INTERIOR/EXTERIOR,REPAINT SPECIALIST,NEW PAINT,CUSTOM PAINTING,WOOD STAIN,D.W.PATCHING&TEXTURES,WALLCOVERING REMOVAL,STUCCO PATCH,EPOXY G.FLOORS,POWER WASH,ETC.

No construction