AZ XtremeClean LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2015

Call to schedule your appointment

Peoria Az, AZ 85382

Additional Phone Number- (623) 329-7262 - Let AZ XtremeClean take care of all of your cleaning needs while you enjoy your discount by mentioning Angie’s list when calling! We are a family owned and operated carpet, tile, upholstery and air vent cleaning company whom prides ourselves in above quality workmanship! We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your life better, healthier, and cleaner. And, the more often we come by, the less work we have to do, and the more you save – not to mention the intangible benefit of living in a spotless place!...

carpet cleaning (374)air duct cleaning (144)tile installation (109)dryer vent cleaning (96)floor cleaning (28)upholstery cleaning (13)flooring (12)house cleaning (8)window cleaning (4)HVAC Companies (4)oriental rug cleaning (3)pressure washing (2)

03/04/2020

Business responded promptly, explained the process and was quick but thorough

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

03/04/2020

took almost three days for carpets to dry completely

Description of Work
two bedrooms, one den, closet

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Helllo. Our company did recieve a quote request from you but did not win the job nor complete any services for you. Unfortunately, I feel this review was left on the wrong account.

12/04/2019

Excellent. Professional and honest. Provided a thorough assessment of my vents, air ducts, and attic. Did not try to offer more than what I needed. It is so refreshing to work with an a company with high standards and values. Thanks.

Description of Work
Air Ducts Cleaned

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

11/27/2019

fantastic. would absolutely hire again and great to support a small business.

Description of Work
cleaning and spot treatment

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

09/26/2019

It seemed to go well but even before he left, I noticed where he missed spots and had to ask him again to do them. My carpet is brand new so a very easy clean. I told him I was going to use my black light on the carpet to make sure those few spots were up. I even had tape on the floor where there were urine spots. ( hard to see them in the light of day). That night after checking with the black li...

Description of Work
I needed my carpet cold water extracted for a few dog urine spots from a visitor who had her dog here for a few days. I was assured that this would not be a problem. I told them if was ok to use soap but only 1/2 the amount as I didn’t want residual left in the carpet.

Cost $159.95

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

09/15/2019

They did a great job. Cleaned everything out and reattached the hose to the dryer.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent and air ducts.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

08/24/2019

Service was great, did a cleaning after moving out and carpets and tile look great.

Description of Work
3 rooms carpet cleaned and 2 bathrooms tile cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

07/13/2019

Here on time, did work quickly and accurately, finished when he said he would, gave me paper with work explained, I paid him. Very nice.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/27/2019

Great job... even went on roof and found that the vent cap was off and laying next to the vent pipe, bird’s had built a nest in the vent which was the main cause of blockage... He reattached the cap with sheet metal screws now extra charge.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleanout

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

We're so happy to have caught this before the situation worsened. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/23/2019

nicely done----roof top and ground level, complete with recommendations for continued clean flow!

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent

Category carpet cleaners,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

Thank you for choosing our company to take care of your cleaning needs. We lok forward to working with you again in the future.

Carpet cleaning (both residential & commercial), tile cleaning, upholstery cleaning & air vent cleaning and repairs, dryer vent cleaning, pressure washing and solar panel cleaning

Interior boat, Car, Mattress , Most fabric cleaning