Gaia Cleaning Specialists

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2016

Here at Gaia CS we want to always exceed our customers expectations which is why we always go above and beyond to ensure your home or business is more then just clean..We train our staff to organize as they clean, to leave special touches in every room they touch, and to double check every inch of

house cleaning (450)floor cleaning (44)window cleaning (27)blind cleaning (23)movers (11)carpet cleaning (9)upholstery cleaning (3)hauling (2)woodworking (1)

04/25/2022

Shannon W.

They did a fantastic job cleaning our home. We were really impressed by the level of attention to detail as well. They cleaned everything from the shower and the inside of the microwave to the fans and even our front porch. We will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

Thank you so much for your review and your business! We will definitely look forward to taking care of you again when the need arises!

03/20/2021

Kara W.

They were great! Maria was very friendly and they did a great job! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of my house

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/05/2021

Amberlyn B.

We have used this company's services for five years now (Wow that went by fast!) Without exception, they have done an amazing job cleaning our house every single time they've come! We have had the same crew leader and almost always have the same crew members come to our house. During COVID, they have been careful to wear masks and gloves and we feel completely safe having them in our home. We highly recommend this company and their services!!

Description of Work
Regular housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/12/2021

Larry S.

Original quote was $119 was charged $289 and they did not do a very good job. It was supposed to be a crew of 3 and showed up late with only 2.

Description of Work
Deep clean of 700 Sq Ft Casita

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Home was in horrible shape. Client approved more time then did not want to pay for it. The appointment itself was chaos with multiple people giving instructions. We always do our best to provide excellent service we will state again if your home is in poor condition and has not been maintained we will require time to get it cleaned well!

01/24/2021

Sonja S.

Gaia has been wonderful. They use natural cleaning supplies to clean our home, which I very much appreciate. They are professional and thorough. I've used home cleaning services for many years across several states and I believe Gaia goes above and beyond most cleaning companies. They are courteous and respectful of our property and I believe they clean our home just like they'd clean their own. All of the agents are masked when they enter the home and throughout the cleaning. I'd tried a couple of cleaning companies in Tucson before finding Gaia. I'm very happy to be one of their customers and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

01/13/2021

Bruce H.

I have been using Gaia Cleaning Specialists for several years. The same crew comes once a month and do what I call a deep cleaning. I have never been disappointed with the results. Every room looks great when they are done. Bathrooms are spotless and the tile floors never have any streaks on them. All of the appliances and cabinets are wiped down and look great. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to any of my family and friends.

Description of Work
House cleaning for 4 bedroom 2 and 1/2 bath home

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

09/01/2020

Yolanda S.

The girls that were sent to do the cleaning were GREAT, did a wonderful job. My problem is with the companies' transparency and customer service. i gave all the info asked for in order to receive a quote, I received the quote accepted it and was then told after an hour into the job, the apartment was way too dirty and the girls would need more time to leave it clean, mind you they don't shampoo carpets. I spoke with the manager, very very rude, Natalie, she had the owner Miranda call me. I don't mind if more time was needed what I don't appreciate is that this company doesn't know the difference between a quote and an estimate. Miranda argued that the two mean the same thing, which they do not. When the ladies arrived and looked at the place, at that point they could have said "too dirty, we are going to need more time", at that point I make a decision but when the company knows that the apartment has to be turned in that same day, they seem to think they have you over a barrel and can choose to "scam" the customer. I only selected this company because they were on your site, I would suggest that you review their tactics. Again, the cleaning was excellent, but the company is not transparent. I don't like to give an F for the overall rating I wish you would separate the ratings between the cleaning and company, but since you don't I will give an F.

Description of Work
Move out complete cleaning

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

We apologize this client did not feel we were transparent.. This is the exact quote we provided "Based on your home size we would book a 2 hour move out cleaning service with 3 cleaners" unfortunately there is no way for us to know the condition of a home prior to seeing it. Our team arrived at 3:40 and we had called the client by 4:10 to inform her the time booked was not sufficient for the cleaning needed at the home. We charge only for the time necessary to do a wonderful job, we offered to clean only what we could in the 2 hours booked, or to finish to entire home in 3 hours for an additional fee. We did end up finishing the entire home, but feel the review is unfair. Sadly we try our best to make all clients happy and in this case the client simply did not want to pay and was not going to be happy unless free services were received. We promise to always deliver quality services, and we do our best to quote accurately.

08/17/2020

Rrebecca M.

They arrived on time and wore masks. They were professional, and I am pleased with the job done. Everything from floor to ceiling looks amazing, I would recommend them.

Description of Work
One time interior house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

08/08/2020

Ronald F.

Very pleased with the house. Not one spot was missed. One of the best deep cleanings done here. Thanks to all of that crew.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

06/24/2020

Sherry S.

They did an excellent job. I give them 5 stars easy. Would definitely hire them again. They were here for an extra hour which they charged for but I really think I got my money's worth. This house that we just bought was really filthy.

Description of Work
Move in cleaning when no move out cleaning was done.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/10/2020

Monica Y.

They did a great job. The home we purchased hadn't been cleaned on move out. They cleaned inside the cabinets, windows, blinds, even the baseboards. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Move in Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, moving companies, window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

06/05/2020

Dorothy M.

I gave address and directions, but they were late anyway. Most of cleaning was done well, but cabinet under sink was ignored, as was small patio. Blinds were not cleaned.

Description of Work
condo unit deep spring cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Thank you for your review! Due to privacy issues we do not go into cabinets on our deep cleanings, only move in/out services or upon request! As well with outdoor spaces, as we do not charge anything a la carte, however this would be something you would have to request either when booking your appointment, or directly with your cleaning manager! We apologize but neither of those items were requested which is why they were not done! We always want you 100% satisfied with your service! We encourage all clients to contact us immediately should something be overlooked, so we can send the team back to rectify it! We thank you for your business!

05/13/2020

Dana S.

Awesome , on time did a great job and professional

Description of Work
Full cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thank you for the review! Happy to hear our team did a great job for you! We appreciate your business, and hope you keep us in mind for future cleaning needs!!

04/19/2020

Nancy F.

They were fantastic! They were very thorough, professional, and polite. I had absolutely no complaints about their work. Unfortunately, their quote was just too high for my budget. I would highly recommend them for anyone not on a small, fixed income like I am.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Thank you for choosing Gaia! So sorry we couldnt keep you on a regular rotation, but do hope you can use us for deep cleans going forward!!

04/07/2020

Ivette B.

Gaia Cleaning Specialists did an amazing job with a "complete move out" cleaning. This is one of those jobs you dread having to do yourself prior to turning over the keys back to a rental management company … Gaia's is amazing and took care of every little detail, every nook and cranny and left that place looking better and brighter than when we 1st moved in. Hands down I will recommend this team to anyone and everyone!

Description of Work
moving out cleaning

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

So thrilled the team went above and beyond!! We hope your move was smoother without the stress of cleaning! Thank you for your business! Please consider us for any future cleaning needs that may arise!

02/26/2020

Shantanu K.

The ladies were friendly, professional and methodical. Before beginning they had us point out critical areas that needed special attention. After that they got to work. They cleaned for about 3.5 hours and left us amazed. The kitchen and bathroom required the most work and now look brand new. Getting soap stains of shower doors has always been an issue for us, but they now look brand new. They cleaned doors, windows, ceiling fans, switches etc. apart from vacuuming moping, making beds, dusting furniture and picture frames. Just a very through job. No issues at all. Thank you to the wonderful crew. Will definitely request their services again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning for our 1750 sqft house.

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for your business, and your review! We hope that should you require future cleaning needs you keep us in mind!

01/27/2020

Caitlyn F.

Great! Love their work. Very efficient and hard working.

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Gaia Cleaning and taking the time to leave a review! We highly appreciate your business and are so pleased our teams did a lovely job for you.

12/03/2019

Gayle M.

Great!! Very professional, respectful, up front, clear. They're coming back tomorrow!! :)

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Gaia Cleaning and taking the time to leave a review! We greatly appreciate your business and are so pleased our teams did a great job for you.

11/08/2019

mary M.

Went well. They were a little late but called and let me know they were running late and when they would arrive. Very efficient. Did a good job and worked well together.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning. Everything was cleaned.

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

10/13/2019

Lee O.

They cleaned my mom's house. Granted it is easy enough to navigate. No extra piles of junk sitting around, mostly bare floors. Pretty clean to start with. They did a great job cleaning the refrigerator. they also cleaned the ashes out of the fireplace. I really appreciated that. They cleaned under the beds. No dust bunnies there when they finished. they dusted everything, too. They saved me a lot of time and trouble by doing such a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned my mom's house. Granted it is easy enough to navigate. No extra piles of junk sitting around, mostly bare floors. Pretty clean to start with.Needed extra attention to the refrigerator.

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We apologize if our team did make some adjustments on your schedule time this date.. There was several last minute cancelations that did cause us some issues! We thank you for your business and hope we can serve you again in the future when the need arises!

09/15/2019

Ysenia M.

Our home was a disaster from top to bottom. They came in and right away began tackling this mess. We were treated with dignity and respect, they were very polite. Truly a Godsend. We had asked for the kitchen, living room, bathroom and kid's room to be done and everything was done way beyond our expectations. From walls to baseboards, ceiling to floors everyone is comfortably satisfied! The house looks as if we just moved in. Thank you so much :-)

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

08/31/2019

James D.

Great service, good cleaning was done, fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning