Gaia Cleaning Specialists

Car Washes
Auto Detailing

11090 N Canada Ridge Dr

Oro Valley, AZ 85737

Precautions we are taking: We will under no circumstance allow a worker that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work. Cleaning crews will sanitize hands prior to entering your home. They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home. Team members will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.) As always, towels are always clean and sanitized daily. While in your home we will pay special attention to disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout your home.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Here at Gaia CS we want to always exceed our customers expectations which is why we always go above and beyond to ensure your home or business is more then just clean..We train our staff to organize as they clean, to leave special touches in every room they touch, and to double check every inch of their work to ensure nothing is overlooked. Using 100% Natural and Non-Toxic Products manufactured by us, your home will be sparkling clean the healthy way! Each and every job will be overseen by a managing supervisor to ensure quality service every time....

house cleaning (449)floor cleaning (44)window cleaning (26)blind cleaning (22)movers (11)carpet cleaning (9)upholstery cleaning (2)hauling (2)woodworking (1)

03/20/2021

They were great! Maria was very friendly and they did a great job! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of my house

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/05/2021

We have used this company's services for five years now (Wow that went by fast!) Without exception, they have done an amazing job cleaning our house every single time they've come! We have had the same crew leader and almost always have the same crew members come to our house. During COVID, they have been careful to wear masks and gloves and we feel completely safe having them in our home. We high...

Description of Work
Regular housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/12/2021

Original quote was $119 was charged $289 and they did not do a very good job. It was supposed to be a crew of 3 and showed up late with only 2.

Description of Work
Deep clean of 700 Sq Ft Casita

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Home was in horrible shape. Client approved more time then did not want to pay for it. The appointment itself was chaos with multiple people giving instructions. We always do our best to provide excellent service we will state again if your home is in poor condition and has not been maintained we will require time to get it cleaned well!

01/24/2021

Gaia has been wonderful. They use natural cleaning supplies to clean our home, which I very much appreciate. They are professional and thorough. I've used home cleaning services for many years across several states and I believe Gaia goes above and beyond most cleaning companies. They are courteous and respectful of our property and I believe they clean our home just like they'd clean their own. A...

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

01/13/2021

I have been using Gaia Cleaning Specialists for several years. The same crew comes once a month and do what I call a deep cleaning. I have never been disappointed with the results. Every room looks great when they are done. Bathrooms are spotless and the tile floors never have any streaks on them. All of the appliances and cabinets are wiped down and look great. I would not hesitate to recommend t...

Description of Work
House cleaning for 4 bedroom 2 and 1/2 bath home

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

09/01/2020

The girls that were sent to do the cleaning were GREAT, did a wonderful job. My problem is with the companies' transparency and customer service. i gave all the info asked for in order to receive a quote, I received the quote accepted it and was then told after an hour into the job, the apartment was way too dirty and the girls would need more time to leave it clean, mind you they don't shampoo ca...

Description of Work
Move out complete cleaning

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

We apologize this client did not feel we were transparent.. This is the exact quote we provided "Based on your home size we would book a 2 hour move out cleaning service with 3 cleaners" unfortunately there is no way for us to know the condition of a home prior to seeing it. Our team arrived at 3:40 and we had called the client by 4:10 to inform her the time booked was not sufficient for the clean...

08/17/2020

They arrived on time and wore masks. They were professional, and I am pleased with the job done. Everything from floor to ceiling looks amazing, I would recommend them.

Description of Work
One time interior house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

08/08/2020

Very pleased with the house. Not one spot was missed. One of the best deep cleanings done here. Thanks to all of that crew.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

06/24/2020

They did an excellent job. I give them 5 stars easy. Would definitely hire them again. They were here for an extra hour which they charged for but I really think I got my money's worth. This house that we just bought was really filthy.

Description of Work
Move in cleaning when no move out cleaning was done.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/10/2020

They did a great job. The home we purchased hadn't been cleaned on move out. They cleaned inside the cabinets, windows, blinds, even the baseboards. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Move in Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,moving companies,window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2020