Rojas Body Shop

With Angi since July 2013

Auto Painting
Auto Body Work

The White Glove Movers

OPEN during COVID-19. All of our moves are conducted with masks and gloves for your safety. Owned & operated by Monterey locals, we started our business as two entrepreneurial kids moving family and friends where-ever they needed to relocate to. Years later, we now have multiple teams dedicated to making your move as stress-free and efficient as possible. You'll see a smile on all of our movers faces as we facilitate your needs, and we hope to make your transition as stress free as possible. Check out our reviews on Yelp (including the not recommended ones) for proof that we bring the calm to your chaotic move.

AZ Moving Authority

Experienced owner operated, and insured moving company. My staff and I are dedicated to providing every client with a smooth, stress free, and affordable move. We offer local moving services to Tucson and surrounding suburbs, and long distance moves all over the country.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Repaired dent in hood.

Category auto painting

07/02/2013

Their prices are good and very reasonable. They're very good. The guy Jessie, who's in charge, is very helpful. I think the work they do is very professional and fast. He gets it done quickly. I had to get this difficult paint job on this one section done and they took the time to find the exact match, which was good.

Description of Work
Rojas Body Shop painted and replaced a door on my car. They are now fixing a dented hood on my car after a minor accident.

Category auto body repair,auto painting