Zippy Zebra Plumbing LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2011

PO Box 20071

Mesa, AZ 85277

Zippy Zebra Plumbing stands behind the motto: Everything is Black and White – there is no Grey area. What that means is: The job was either done correctly or it was not. The problem you called us for has been taken care of or you still have a problem You as the customer are either happy or you are not. If you not 100% satisfied with the job Zippy Zebra has done for you then you do not have to pay! We are working for you and we are going to stay on your job until it is done and done correctly....

09/25/2019

RACHEL K.

perfect great job. fast and great price

Description of Work
new plumbing under kitchen sink

05/15/2018

Chris F.

Brett installed a water filter under my kitchen sink to replace an old leaking unit.

Description of Work
Water Purifier installed

Category plumbing

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], It was out pleasure to install the system and hope you enjoy the benefits of such! Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns. Kindly, Zippy Zebra

01/22/2018

Juline H.

We have had a good experience. He gives us estimates and gives good ideas to solutions. The owner and his workers are very professional. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They hooked us up to the city sewer system and abandoned from the septic system. They did the plumbing in our laundry room and moved our water heater and softener out to the garage. They did a hook up for a water feature on our refrigerator to a different wall and hooked up a reverse osmosis system, dish washer, and garbage disposal.

10/20/2017

Joseph S.

David did a great job replacing the drain. I couldn't have done as quickly and neatly as him. Great job.

Description of Work
We needed a drain in our bathroom sink replaced and I wan't physically able to do it. I called Zippy Zebra.

06/14/2017

Liz F.

David has performed all this work. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. The company is fair, honest and reliable. There are no surprises with cost. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good plumber.

Description of Work
New shut off valves and replacement of angle stop and supply line for kitchen; opened up the wall to replace to change IP tub sprout , ran new copper pipe and installed new tub spout in closet bathroom; toilet install that included removing old flange and installing new , changed angle stop and set new toilet; replaced shower cartridge in master bathroom

05/06/2017

Juline H.

Description of Work
Plumbing.

05/01/2017

Juline H.

Description of Work
Sewer hookup

02/08/2017

Janis C.

OK. I'm still trying to figure out why it was so much - I didn't expect it to be. The $29.99 was for the leak diagnostic and the technician checked the meter, looked at the drains and found some debri in each one and took it out with his tweezers. The leak was from the toilet and he replaced it with a new toilet valve that I later found on line costs between $15 and $20. The total cost was $197.99 minus the $29.99 credit which brought the total down to $168.00. I had a tub spigot that needed replaced and I knew the part was about $80. That estimate to replace would have been $210 including labor which I felt was more than it should be as he was already there and it would not have been an extensive job. So my feeling was the toilet valve was replaced, however they had to come out the next week and replace the flap but I just felt it was too much money but it's been a long time since I had a plumber so maybe it's reasonable? To replace my water heater would be about $1100 so I will be checking elsewhere. The person on the phone and the person here were friendly and I do appreciate that. I just got my water bill and it was higher than the previous month but it had 2 weeks with the leak so I will see if next month goes lower.

Description of Work
I had scheduled a water leak diagnosic with Anthony plumbing company and they cancelled on me at the time they were to show because I was out of their area and Zippy took their call and accepted their $29.99 charge.

01/14/2016

rebecca B.

Description of Work
Very rapid and good service was provided. Also appreciate the senior discount.

01/08/2016

rebecca B.

Description of Work
Drain blockage. Very quick response and fixed the problem.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

It was our pleasure to come out and take care of your plumbing needs [Member Name Removed]. Our goal is to always leave our customes in a better place.

10/30/2015

AMBER W.

We don't use anyone else. I'm too picky.

Description of Work
ZZ came for a leaking outside faucet this time. They came by the same day because they were in the area, even though we said no rush. Two years ago they cut the concrete slab for our new half-bath, they moved our kitchen to the other side of the house, plumbed us for a new master bath, ran the lines for propane to our kitchen and stubbed out for an outside fire-pit at a later date, they replumbed the house with PEX, added new hose-bibs outside, and replaced the bathroom fixtures in one bath, and toilets in all of them.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

06/08/2015

Thomas P.

Brett and Eric did a great job. When they arrived to start, we went over what was being done and where I wanted the new tub to go along with the new shower drain and fixture. They looked at everything that I had purchased to make sure I had everything that was going to be needed first. Then they got to work immediately and got everything done within a timely manner. I was also having some issues with the water pressure in one of my other showers, Brett took the time to take a look at it and was able to fix it within a matter of minutes. Brett also noticed that when we had to turn off the water, that the valve to my water shut-off was not working. They were able to fix that also while they were out which was fantastic since I had no idea that the valve was broken! Their pricing was very reasonable for what I had them do and I would definitely use Zippy Zebra on all of my future plumbing needs! Sincerely, Member name removed.

Description of Work
Brett came out and installed a new shower drain for me as well as installed the new rough in valve for the new shower that we are doing. Additionally, they installed a new free standing tub along with the new filler and then came out and put the trim covers on once the tile work was completed.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

Thank you [Member name removed] for your kind words. It is our goal to make sure we always leave our customers in a better place.

01/02/2013

Jerry C.

On New Year's Day our plumbing backed up! Water backed up in the toilets and bath tub and began pouring out of the outside clean out valve. We called Zippy on Wed AM (early) and they came out and fixed the problem by using a snake in the clean out valve. ( My husband had tried that but it didn't work for him.) The service man was very nice and very professional. He assured us that this problem happens frequently and gave us some things to do to avoid the problem. We were very pleased with their service and will use them again.

Description of Work
The serviceman snaked our clean out valve and cleared up our sewer clog.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Elite Rooter

Complete Water Systems LLC

Complete Water Systems LLC is family owned & operated. Providing a complete array of Whole Home Water Treatment Products (Reverse Osmosis systems / Water Softeners / Whole Home Filtration / Salt Free Conditioners / Bacteria Removal UV Systems and more) Offering Sales – Service – Maintenance – Parts – Filters Serving Phoenix Arizona and metropolitan area We provide the Highest Quality Components such as Clack - Fleck - Autotrol - Ultima - Vortech- Hydronix - Vertex and much more Made in the USA & systems assembled right here in Arizona

Select Source Water

Select Source Water prides itself on educating the public on the water quality. We specialize in Water Softeners, Water Conditioners and Alkaline drinking systems. Select Source Water is a Veteran owned and has been in business since 2014. We strive to have %100 satisfaction on a daily basis. This company was built and ran with old fashion qualities that just are not found today. Our Platinum series systems are known for their superior quality. We offer the largest filtration system on the market for the same price you will pay for a smaller 5 stage with other businesses.

New Build, Residential, Commercial, Industrial - Re-Pipe, Camera Service, Hydro-Jetting, Water Heaters, Water Purification, & Softener Equipment