Todd's Porcelain & Fiberglass Repair

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2004

Don't Replace, Refinish! -- And save up to 80% of the cost of replacing you tub or shower. Todd's is a bathtub refinishing and repair and company in Mesa, Arizona. Serving all of Maricopa County, we have been operating since 1978 and have refinished or repaired over 118,000 units. We serve homeowners, contractors, plumbers, hotels, apartment complexes, hospitals, senior communities and plumbers, providing solutions to replacing bathtubs and showers. Services provided by Todd’s - • Repair Chips - Tubs, Showers, Tile and Sinks • Repair Weak or Cracked Tub and Shower Floor • Refinish Tubs, Showers, Tile, Sinks and Countertops • Convert Fiberglass Tub to Step-in Shower (shower curtain and doors not provided) • Grab Bars Installation • Non-slip Surface for Tub Floor Our technicians are full-time employees (not part-time subcontractors on commission) and they each drive company-owned trucks. Their average service with Todd's is 15 years. We guarantee our work and warranties are provided for completed jobs. In addition to being awarded the Super Service Award in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012 by Angie's List, we maintain a Better Business Bureau A+ rating and are in excellent standing with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC) #217493 and 217494. Call today for a Free estimate!...

Stephen Sussex Painting

Interior and exterior painter Stephen Sussex painting has been in business for 8 years and counting. I know all the Ins and out to the trade. I provide my customers with the highest of quality of work for a very fair price. My entire crew are very skilled, respectable and professional workers. Currently not a registered contractor in the state of Arizona

R and R Painting AZ

R and R Painting AZ- We're family minded painters who exceed expectations. Whether it's your family home or local business we let our work speak for itself. We strive to treat every customer and employee not as a number, but as a member. Secondly, we value effectiveness over speed for the sake of efficiency. Though we believe in developing processes to be more productive, we never want to see effectiveness and quality lost to a speedy completion. Lastly, we want to bring authenticity to the trades. In an industry that is clouded with broken promises and big egos, we hope to build long-lasting relationships.

Offers by R and R Painting AZ on Angi
Eagle Painting

Serving the Valley for over 35 years, been in business since 1980. We are very honest, dependable, and efficient. We use Premium Paint, like Gliddenn, Dunn Edwards, Behr, Sherwin Williams, and Benjamin Moore. We can also use a brand you prefer. We pride ourselves on doing fantastic prep work, because we believe that “Preparation is the key to a long-lasting finish.” With this belief, we are sure that you will be happy with the way things look after the paint job is completed. Licensed, bonded, and Insured. Call today for a free estimate! 480-390-3651 Brent Owner

07/15/2018

Never responded to my message. Left two messages via text in 8 days.

Description of Work
A crack repaired in my porcelain sink.

Category bathtub refinishing

i am sorry they were working on the phones lines here . but how can i help you ?? you have a crack in a porcelain sink ?? what color is the under mount of the sink if its blue its porcelain if black its cast iron , if off white or beige its a china lav and my material does not adhered to the surface thanks

04/04/2018

The job was done very professionally.

Description of Work
bathtub refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you sharing your kind words about our bathtub, shower and sink refinishing services. Since 1978, we have been repairing and refinishing tubs throughout Maricopa County and we are happy to hear yours is one of them! The Todd's Team of Employees

04/10/2017

I would highly recommend Todd's it was a two day project, my installer Austin was very clean, neat and walked me through all the steps as he was going along. My tub looks brand new and I would definitely ask for Austin to be your installer!

Description of Work
Tub refinished

11/28/2016

Well, exceeded expectations, looks brand new.

Description of Work
Bath tub refinished

11/08/2016

I called Todd's and had an appointment in 4 days. Austin did a great job in repairing the chip. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
After getting our bathroom remodeled a chip suddenly appeared on our bathtub.

Todd's Porcelain & Fiberglass Repair