Termagon Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2016

Servicing Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tucson. We have been providing termite and pest control services to these areas and more since 1995. Our technicians are local to the Phoenix, Mesa and surrounding areas as well as Tucson and the surrounding areas. Our commitment to serving our clients is number one on our list. Based on honesty and integrity, you can count on Termagon to solve your pest and termite problems for a fair and reasonable cost. Our technicians are state certified and happy to serve you. Our Phoenix number to call with questions or to schedule an appointment is 480-807-7880 and our Tucson number is 520-322-9211....

Amy Hall - Home Smart Real Estate

What sets me apart? Buyers and sellers...Did you notice I have been an A rated Provider on Angie's List for 11 Years?? Real Estate is my Passion. . from beginning to end! All aspects of the process intrigue me to the point of the building, inspection, lending, buying, selling, and every client offers a new story. I am thankful every day, that I have the ability to do something I love (even after 17 years!). In 1998, I began as a Mortgage Consultant and continued for 5 years. In 2001, I obtained my Real Estate License and have been working as a full time Real Estate Agent ever since . . . I have received many awards for top producing agent, Angie's List Super Sales Award. I am aware of the current market trend concerning property conditions, lending guidelines, buyers and sellers aspects. This is extremely valuable for any client to avoid wasting time and money with incorrect information. I will do what I can to help make every home sale or purchase as seamless as possible. From assisting in preparing the home for sale, providing a professional presentation on MLS, assisting in staging, negotiating the best offer possible, opening escrow, communicating all aspects of the transaction to you, ordering inspections, obtaining estimates, assisting in home repair (if necessary), working hand in hand with your lender, appraisal ordering, and again . .. always communicating with you. If I do not have the answer, I will find it for you. Long story short. .. . . I am dedicated to professionalism; determined to succeed. I specialize in PHOENIX, GLENDALE, PEORIA, SCOTTSDALE, SURPRISE, SUN CITY, SUN CITY WEST, NEW RIVER, ANTHEM, CAVE CREEK, LITCHFIELD PARK, AVONDALE, GOODYEAR Listings, Purchasing, Bank Owned, New Builds, and I work with BOTH Buyers and Sellers. I am certified as a Short Sale Negotiator CCSN and have a Degree in Business.

Laurie Rummel, Associate Broker

Super Service Award Winner 6 years in a row, Laurie has assisted Sellers and Buyers as a trusted advisor for a decade. Her work is defined by honesty, education, and frequent communication.Selling? Positioning your home correctly in the market from Day 1 is essential. Laurie provides intelligent and practical advice to get your property noticed and sold, without spending needless dollars. Buying? Laurie will provide you with the tools to understand and negotiate the contractual process and advise on the resources essential for making the best decision in today's market. Laurie listens to the criteria and priorities her buyers set for their optimal home, and will work tirelessly to guide them in the process. She has earned degrees in Business Management and Interior Design, and worked in both fields. Her continuing education in Real Estate includes the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) Designations. Let Laurie be your trusted advisor, and put her to work for you today!

Homewerx Inc

Award Winning! Family owned & operated in business since 1999. We inspect your home as if we are buying it ourselves! An ounce of inspection is worth a pound of repair. We offer all types of inspections (residential and commercial). Additional email - info@home-werx.com Additional contact name - Shannon Hubbard. Additional DBA - Homewerx Home Inspection. Award winning.

08/02/2018

Actually showed up a little early as was going to have to be out of house 3 hrs after spray and fog. Very professional, advised what he was doing. Also if might still see a few bugs for a few days. I have used them for about 8 years. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends

Description of Work
Following up on German roaches s

Category pest control

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

07/31/2018

Jim was amazing! He came in like batman as soon as I put out the bat-signal. With a Pow! no more cockroaches, Bang! goodbye scorpions. Wham! adios spiders. The spay was his Robin, helping him take down the invaders. Together they saved the little house in Mesa and made Gotham a better city.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your review!!

07/30/2018

Perfect as always!!! We have been using Termagon for years and have had only wonderful experiences with them!!! From anyone you speak to on the phone to Michael who comes to our home every year for our inspection to Steven who performed the termite treatment this morning, all just fabulous people!!! We HIGHLY recommend them and I would suggest to anyone without a yearly contract to get one!! Every...

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it!

07/28/2018

excellent. our service rep is the best!

Description of Work
insect control

Category pest control

Thank you for the review!

07/27/2018

They are the best service. Professional and curious. We are very happy, and I the best bug control.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

07/27/2018

Great, as always. Michael is friendly, professional, prompt and consistent, each time he comes to spray! Termagon has been taking care of our house and we live bug free! (Unless “someone”, leaves the door and screen door wide open)

Description of Work
Bug exterminator

Category pest control,home inspection

Thank you so much for the review!

07/27/2018

Jim was the employer who c as me to service our home. He was very methodical and thorough in his work. Best job done on our home in years! I will definitely request him from now on!

Description of Work
Outside yard and inside of home sprayed for pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for the review!

07/27/2018

They are wonderful people and professional. Make it easy!

Description of Work
Mitigation and pest control

Category pest control,home inspection,real estate agents

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

07/27/2018

Quick-thorough-professional. Termagon has been our pest control resource since we moved into this home over 15 years ago -- and I believe the previous owners referred Termagon to us! The technicians are always prompt and cheerful, and never too busy to discuss any new concerns.

Description of Work
Monthly scheduled treatments, inside the home and outside

Category pest control

Thank you for the review!

07/26/2018

Very well, the work was very well done.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

Thank you for providing us with a review!

Pest Control & Exterminating.

Visa, MasterCard, Check