Sunscape Windows & Doors

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2012

644 N Country Club Dr

Mesa, AZ 85201

Sunscape Windows and Doors is a family owned and operated company specializing in energy efficient replacement windows and patio doors. We’ve been in business since 1998 and have an A+ rating with the BBB. All of our products our energy star certified and built to withstand the desert heat. We hire and train all of our own installers and all of our work is guaranteed. ...

01/25/2021

ANDREW H.

have had a warranty window supposedly ordered for 5 months kept blaming CV19 found out they just ordered it after i left a bad review from the factory Never a call back from Sunscapes Today I just pulled off a plantation shutter to find a 5 inch hole they did not fix AFTER they caused it...Bud is a salesman but has no follow thru ...

Description of Work
39 windows

Category egress windows, replacement windows

Chris M.

It was good, excellent, very professional, very tedious about the job , I've used him twice, the price was worth it.

Description of Work
They redid the windows.

charleen J.

It was perfect, can't ask fro anything better, very timely, friendly, responsible and can't ask for anything better, They also cleaned up after their job and will highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed windows and sliding door.

Sylvia W.

It was excellent, very personable, cleaned up and didn't have to do anything after they were finished. I will always recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced our windows.

05/01/2020

Chris M.

I highly recommend Sunscape Windows & Doors. They have done two of my houses. I have also had quite a few friends come check out the windows once they were installed and they saw the quality and appearance and these windows installed at their own homes.

Description of Work
Complete Window Removal and New Installation

03/23/2018

Cheyne B.

Installation was completed on time, for exactly what they quoted, and looks great!

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in our house

10/24/2016

Glen F.

I had to stay on top of them, but they did a good job.

Description of Work
Replaced 25 windows plus one patio door in a manufactured home.

08/23/2016

Bethany D.

Sunscape was very knowledgeable, honest, and steadfast from the very beginning of the process to the very end. Trevor came to our house and did the presentation and gave us a gift card just for doing the presentation which was awesome! He was a sweetheart and very accommodating! He stated our windows would be in in 2-3 weeks. 3 weeks later they were installed. The crew of 4 guys were very professional, friendly, and fast! They completed the job in 4 hours ( 7 windows) and my house was spotless when they left! They did notice a couple issues with the screens on installation and their boss was at my house the next morning inspecting and fixing the issues. They did this without me even having to ask. Mike the manager gave me his personal number and said to call for anything as all! We love our windows and are so happy we went with this fantastic, locally owned business. We will not hesitate to recommend them to everyone we know!!! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! It is so hard to find good honest businesses and you guys take the cake!

Description of Work
New windows

05/24/2016

R D L.

12/15/2015

Dorothy R.

Description of Work
Installed new windows throughout the entire house. The workers could have been neater--had caulking spots on some walls. They rehung the vertical blinds, but we had to fix the valances. Also, we had to reconnect the alarm going to the rear patio. Two screens were not with the shipment, and we are awaiting the screens to come in and for them to install same.

04/10/2015

Craig Z.

Description of Work
Complete window and french door replacement

02/16/2015

Michael P.

The windows are good and they did a good job putting them in. They are in now and I have had them for a while. I did not stay in the house when they were putting in the new windows. I assumed they were going to cover my furniture but they didn't. Every spec of dirt and dust was in my couches and in my computers -- on everything. They almost wrecked my computer. I don't know how I got these guys. The salesman just kind of showed up at my door and I happened to be wanting some windows. The salesman was pretty good as far as giving his talk. But they were sloppy. They did not cover anything and after I walked around some of the windows were not closed. Nothing was cleaned off plus the windows themselves still had stuff around them. They did not clean up after the job at all. I called the company and they said they would take care of it. It took me about two weeks to clean my house. They were unprofessional, not courteous and I was not impressed with the foreman. However, the workmanship was good; it was excellent. We have dust storms where I live and no dust now comes through my windows. The windows lock in place real good and I have had no trouble with them.

Description of Work
I used Sunscape Windows & Doors to put in 14 all new windows including a picture window, some sliders, textured bathroom windows and the lift type in the bedrooms and kitchen.

02/04/2015

Robert T.

Description of Work
Installed 19 new double paned windows in our house. Everything went well, including the sales presentation and installation. Quality windows with a lifetime warranty.

10/08/2014

Sally B.

Description of Work
The window product is awesome. I did see a reduction in my utility bill as predicted. I was able to keep my blinds open this summer. Unable before new windows. A few hiccups getting follow up work. Stay patient, they responded & held true to their word.

07/01/2014

debbie W.

We saw them in Maricopa Home Show. I liked their products. They did an excellent job in installing them. Their price was a little high but I liked their services.

Description of Work
We had our windows done by Sunscape Windows & Doors a couple of years ago. They also did our patio doors and sliding doors.

07/17/2013

Carol D.

Mike came and measured my window and ordered my replacement. Today he brought the clear window and replaced my tinted window with the clear one. Mike is a hard worker and stayed on task until the job was done. Even offered to help move my bookcase back in place when he had finished. Mike cleaned up after he was finished, there was no sign that he had been there afterward. Mike is polite, professional and friendly. I am totally pleased with the work and the window.

Description of Work
I had bought tinted windows, but decided to get the main window replaced with no tint for more sunlight.

07/16/2013

kevin H.

What a great experience!! The crew showed up on time first thing in the morning and quickly got to work. They replaced all 10 windows in less than 5 hours. They were professional, courteous, and answered all questions we had. They showed us how to operate the windows and answered any questions we had. The product is Great!!! what a difference it makes in the summer to not have as much heat gain near the windows. I can keep the AC up a few more degrees and still be comfortable. Their energy star rebate program where you get the rebate upon install was a great incentive. They also set up financing. I would look to this company again for future window and door projects.

Description of Work
Replaced all 10 windows in the main part of the house with energy star double hung dual pane low e rating energy efficient windows.

01/25/2013

Christopher H.

Process went well, it is very expensive, but they are very good windows, Low E, vinyl and filled with argon gas. Hopefully the money I save on my electric bill will help pay for the windows. Sales guy came out and we decided to just do the upstairs. Took about 3 weeks to get the windows. The install team came and were very friendly they did a good job, had a little mishap where one of the old windows was dropped and cracked my other window. Which they are going to replace. They had some trouble replacing the sliding door with the french doors, but took their time did it right and made it look good. So overall a pretty good experience. Once I pay off some bills I will have them finish with the rest of the house.

Description of Work
Replace upstairs windows and replace sliding glass door with french doors

01/11/2013

Rhonda H.

We had a guy come out, and we decided against using them. First, you have to sit through a presentation where they try to sell you replacement windows for your entire house before they will even talk to you about what you actually want. He was very nice, but we did not want windows throughout the entire house. We had certain things in mind. He just could not have time to lose. When they called me back to set up the appointment, you have both people who were involved in the decision making process. They want both of them there. They want you both to sit down. I did not realize that they were going to use both to do this one thing. Then, he shows you and tells you all about their windows like they were nice windows, but I did not want to buy them. It took awhile to get an appointment with them. If you want to sit through a long presentation and buy some nice windows, go ahead and give them a call. On punctuality, he claimed he got a ticket on the way; he was ten minutes late.

Description of Work
Sunscape Windows & Doors came out and gave a presentation on replacement windows, but we had them come out for an estimate for a door replacement and some work on some windows.

07/13/2012

Joe R.

The sales man Tony Roberts was amazing. He was so nice and informative. I called back to get a quote on the garage windows and he was on top of it. He always called back when he said he would and kept us very informed. I would recommend Tony and Sunscape to anyone. They were really great!

Description of Work
We had every window in our house replaced.

06/24/2012

Carol D.

After they left I had difficulty locking the windows. I contacted the company and the service manger, Mike Cummings, came and adjusted every window that needed it. Then he made sure that I could operate each and every window before he left. I was VERY pleased. Mike told me that if I needed further assistance not to hesitate to call. He was full of information and never acted as though I was being a pest! I would recommend this company!

Description of Work
I purchased new windows for my entire house less one room that was already done. I got very detailed information from the salesman. When measuring the person came at agreed upon time and was quick and answered any questions I had. They called and arranged a time convient for me to install the windows. They arrived on time and worked dilegently.

04/15/2012

Eva N.

I signed up for an estimate at the El Paso Home and Garden Show. The company representative came out on January 30th. I had a few other estimates and they beat them all. I ordered 4 custom windows, which were installed on February 6th. Everyone else had issues with the bars on my windows, but this company was able to install the windows without removing the bars. The windows were installed professionally and look great!

Description of Work
I recently bought a house built in 1978. The windows don't work well and aren't energy efficient. I needed to replace at least 4 windows immediately.

Sun and Security

Sun and Security provides exterior window solutions, specifically designed to help with sun control and security. These products include, but are not limited to: security shutters, rollashield's, retractable sun screens, security screens, awnings, etc.

Bee Organized

Bee Organized specializes in helping you Simplify Your Hive. Your Hive is anything from your home, your move, your to-do list, your car, your office, your mind… you get the idea. * Home Organization (Pantries, Kitchens, Garages, Offices, Closets, Storage Rooms, 2nd homes, etc.) * Moving and Life Transitions (Purge and Pack, Unpack and Organize, Coordinate Move) * Concierge Services (to do list items, including shopping, holiday decorating, light staging, returning items, etc.). We have locations in many states and can assist with intra-state moves and organizing in second homes. Our "Bees" are all passionate about organizing, college-educated, and love helping others. Our business is founded about our "Bee-liefs": 1. Compassion 2. Confidentiality 3. Non-judgment. It's our HONOR to be entrusted to help you Simplify Your Hive.

DaBella - Chandler

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

151644/276228
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Single & double-hung windows, sliding & hinged doors, garden units, duraseal glass windows, low e glass windows & sunshield vinyl.