Now Plumbing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2014

Now Plumbing is a licensed plumbing contractor. All of our plumbers are trained professionals with extensive experience in both residential and commercial services. We stand behind our work and guarantee its quality....

Complete Water Systems LLC is family owned & operated. Providing a complete array of Whole Home Water Treatment Products (Reverse Osmosis systems / Water Softeners / Whole Home Filtration / Salt Free Conditioners / Bacteria Removal UV Systems and more) Offering Sales – Service – Maintenance – Parts – Filters Serving Phoenix Arizona and metropolitan area We provide the Highest Quality Components such as Clack - Fleck - Autotrol - Ultima - Vortech- Hydronix - Vertex and much more Made in the USA & systems assembled right here in Arizona

Full Service Plumbing Valleywide 602-999-4741 Free in home estimate Residential and Commercial Over 2 decades of experience Family Owned and Operated No plumbing problem we can't solve, drain clearing, drain cleaning, drain repair, trenchless drain replacement and repair, camera inspection, water heater replacement, tankless water heater install and service, pipe repair, slab leak repair, toilet repair and installs, garbage disposal replacement, RO system install and repair, water softner install and repair, and whole home filtration system. All work performed is warrantied. Our goal is to make every first time customer a lifetime customer

09/03/2014

Our sewer got clogged and was backing up. We called Now Plumbing in a panic and they came right out to help us. The technician explained what needed to be done and he got our sewer unclogged for us. They were fast, professional and reasonably priced. I recommend using them if you have any plumbing problems.

Description of Work
unclog my sewer

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with everyone and choosing Now Plumbing

08/27/2014

Now Plumbing did a great job for me. A technician Greg came out to my home and saw that my water heater had leaked and needed to be replaced. He went over all my options with me and he was also very knowledgeable about tankless heaters and softeners. After he removed and installed the new heater, he gave me a free plumbing inspection and also looked over my water softener for free. I did have a co...

Description of Work
replaced water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Thanks for such a great review and when your ready to have that additional work done we are here for you.

Plumbing Repairs, 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repairs, Scheduled Maintenance, Drain Cleaning, Water & Gas Re-pipe, Sewer Cleaning, Sewer Jetting, Electronic Leak Detection, Sewer Leak Detection, Commercial Plumbing, Residential Plumbing, Water Heaters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available