Now Plumbing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2014

3050 S Country Club Dr

Mesa, AZ 85210

Now Plumbing is a licensed plumbing contractor. All of our plumbers are trained professionals with extensive experience in both residential and commercial services. We stand behind our work and guarantee its quality....

09/03/2014

Stacy J.

Our sewer got clogged and was backing up. We called Now Plumbing in a panic and they came right out to help us. The technician explained what needed to be done and he got our sewer unclogged for us. They were fast, professional and reasonably priced. I recommend using them if you have any plumbing problems.

Description of Work
unclog my sewer

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with everyone and choosing Now Plumbing

08/27/2014

Maggie D.

Now Plumbing did a great job for me. A technician Greg came out to my home and saw that my water heater had leaked and needed to be replaced. He went over all my options with me and he was also very knowledgeable about tankless heaters and softeners. After he removed and installed the new heater, he gave me a free plumbing inspection and also looked over my water softener for free. I did have a couple of other problems but he said they were not major and when I was ready, to call them and they would come back and help me. There was no high pressure sales and I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
replaced water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Thanks for such a great review and when your ready to have that additional work done we are here for you.

State 48 Drain Service

State 48 Drain Service is a team of 3rd generation plumbers who look forward to taking care of all of your plumbing needs. We specialize in drain cleaning, sewer repair, pipe repair, water heater, tankless water heater services and custom plumbing for home remodels, but we are equipped to handle almost any plumbing need you may have. We’re also committed to being honest with you and providing a high quality of workmanship. And we know your time is valuable, so we will also show up on time. We look forward to serving you and we appreciate your business.

Offers by State 48 Drain Service on Angi
    MR. Gs PLUMBING LLC

My name is Gerardo mendoza I have been doing plumbing since 2013, I started doing only water treatment systems but was intrigued to keep learning. Moved to a full plumbing company where I was thought to completely come to a home and listen to a customer’s needs and give multiple options to tackle the issues, then take on the job on the spot. When COVID hit I started working on my own I can repipe a home sewer lines or fresh water lines Replace a water heater, water softener, kitchen faucet, sink, toilets I have the equipment to find and located leaks in the pipes

Deer Valley Plumbing Contractors Inc

We are a local Phoenix plumbing company specializing in every aspect of residential plumbing. From clogged drains to leaking pipes and everything in between, we can help you fast. Call us at (602) 767-7772 to schedule your next plumbing appointment.

Offers by Deer Valley Plumbing Contractors Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing Repairs, 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repairs, Scheduled Maintenance, Drain Cleaning, Water & Gas Re-pipe, Sewer Cleaning, Sewer Jetting, Electronic Leak Detection, Sewer Leak Detection, Commercial Plumbing, Residential Plumbing, Water Heaters