M&M Electronics/TV Repair

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2013

We are a family company and operated since 2003, we are located just a mile from downtown mesa. priority, satisfaction, affordable, our goal to all are customers, we treat our customers like family. we specialist in tv's and appliance's repair: plamas, lcds, leds, oleds, washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, ranges, ovens, garbage disposals, microwaves....

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

06/28/2020

1st, the tech , that came over didn't speak a lick of english, his and my only communication was to google english and spanish translation via cell phones. 2nd, he took apart my tv and soldered already existing components. After completing that, he reinstalled the youtube app, for which I could have done THAT myself!!!!! I paid $250 for their services. Right after he had left, I soon realized my A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lg tv youtube app not working

CATEGORY appliance repair,tv repair

sorry for the inconvenience and bad experiences you had but we will try to solve it let us know if you are interested in making an appointment

07/09/2019

They're just extremely good! We are pleased with them, the man is polite, works fast and does a great job and he seems like he's able to do anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put up some ceiling fans in my house.

CATEGORY tv repair

10/05/2017

Had a time period that I would be home 7:30am to 11am, worker said he would be there during that time but they did show up from a follow up text message that they would be here by 2pm. Overall A+ but time management with appointments is probably pretty rough with doing in home repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV repair on a Vizo TV that I purchased 10 years ago

CATEGORY tv repair

07/31/2017

pump working and drains water. but spin is slow. need new belt. angie coupon covered inspection

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install pump in washing machine

CATEGORY small appliance repair,tv repair

06/14/2017

Scheduled an appointment but nobody showed. Left messages but my call was never returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need estimates for several issues that I needed to resolve.

CATEGORY tv repair,computer repair

Repair Big Screen, Dlp, Plasma, LCD, Led, Samsung, LG Philips, RCA, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Haier, Mitsubishi, Vizio, Akai, Ilo, Magnavox, Tv Remotes, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Kitchenaid, Bosch, Amana, Samsung, LG, Computers, Backup Files, Anti-Virus, Install Windows, Clean Ups, washer repair, dryer repair, refrigerator repair, oven repair, range repair, dishwasher repair, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal