M & M Mobile Eyeglass Repair

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2012

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Another mobile service in the westside of town of Phoenix, (623) 693-9372, Luis runs this service....

Specializing in handyman and honey do lists repairs! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Real Installation Group is a Office, home, and hotel interiors specialty service. We have experienced installers in furniture, doors, cabinets, art work, mirrors, decor, T.V. mounts computer equipment, and monitors and speakers also. We paint, do tile flooring, and do handyman service.

Award winning. 25 employees. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone - (480) 585-6946.

08/20/2014

I stepped on my glasses, and when I went to the optometrist, they recommended Mand M Mobile Eyeglass Repair because they were in bad shape. I called the gentleman, whose name is Manny, and he came over. He couldn't promise to fix it, but he could try. He took the glasses all apart and put them back together. He was just excellent. A very nice, pleasant gentleman. He did his job and he did it well.

Description of Work
Repaired my glasses.

Category jewelry stores

02/04/2013

They repaired our frames at a fair price and did it quickly. It was just a good job. It was fine.

Description of Work
He repaired our glasses frame.

Category handyman service

08/31/2012

Great! The guy was early. He did a great job of fixing the problem. Good quality work at a below average price. He wanted 27 bucks for the repair, I was so happy I just made the check out for 30 bucks and said ThankYou!

Description of Work
Reaired arm of glasses

Category handyman service