LINTON-MILANO MUSIC

Founded 1946 • With Angi since June 2010

Musical Instrument Repair
Music Instruction

We have the largest sheet music selection in the Valley. Our representatives are knowledgeable and happy to help you with all of your sheet music needs. We also offer a variety of private lessons....

Copperstate Moving

Quality: Our highly trained professionals are skilled in moving your furniture with care. They are dedicated to protect and provide a stress free move. We have top of the line moving equipment to ensure your belongings will be moved safely and securely. We have built our Company on our Motto and stand true to it’s cause. Your NOT just another number…We consider you a part of our family. Our time and effort is dedicated to growing in knowledge and experience in the industry to maintain the highest standard of care. Affordable: Our knowledgeable staff knows all the ends and outs of moving. We Excel at providing a Professional moving experience with out ALL the moving cost. We are competitive in our rates and always evolving….We offer seasonal rates and discounts to Military, Teachers and Seniors. Honest: Honesty is one of our Core standards of care. Our staff will keep you informed of all the details of your move from the beginning to the end. It’s your hard earned money and we don’t take that lightly. We appreciate your willingness to allow us to provide you with a top of the line moving experience. Since referrals are the back bone of our Company, we want you to share your experience with others. There are NO surprises and NO hidden fees…That’s our Guarantee! Reliable: Being on time and prepared is our trademark. Our crews are given ample time to prepare for each move. With daily updates and schedules our staff maintains a functional working environment to guarantee on time arrival. We understand that Moving can be stressful…That is why we take all the measures needed to ensure you receive prompt communication and reliable transportation. https://copperstatemoving.com/

Diverse Moving Solutions

Arizona Elite Moving Specialist

Here at Arizona Elite Moving Specialist we offer the best quality service. Our company goes above and beyond for our customers , we never take short cuts & make sure our customers love there experience our guys have been in this industry for 13+ years and always give it there all on every move . we know finding the right people to come in your home and move your belonging and for thay reason we always make sure we are licensed bonded and insured . we are a owner operated company that is ready to help your move easier

12/16/2009

They are local and family owned. He is a great person. He is responsive and has a great sense of humor. His son is the lead singer of a band. They are reasonably priced too. A friend of mine had bought a grand piano from them. I have them on my to-do list. I have an item that needs to be adjusted and will be calling them for that.

Description of Work
I used Milano Music Center to move my piano. I also had to have it tuned.

Category piano moving

12/28/2006

I received an estimate of $140 for repair of the sax and was told that it would take 2 weeks to repair. The repair person was very insistent that many adjustments were necessary for the sax to play correctly, and that he could not repair in under 2 weeks. I did not have service performed at Milano's. I brought the sax to Quick's Music in Phoenix, where the sax was repaired FREE, while waiting less...

Description of Work
My saxophone not playing correctly and needed repair. I brought the instrument to this store for repair, and they were unable to do the estimate that day. The person at the counter was helpful in teaching handling and general instruction of the instrument. I left the instrument for estimate on repair. I got some ''scolding'' by a person at counter for not purchasing instrument at their store (purchased on line). He did this in the context of education. Some points were more legitimate than others. I informed the person at the counter that the instrument would be needed quickly for school (used daily).

11/08/2005

THE STAFF WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE TYPE AND SIZE OF THE INSTRUMENT NEEDED. THEY INFORMED USE REGARDING WHAT THE PRICE WOULD BE AND SET UP A MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN.

Description of Work
MY DAUGHTER IS TAKING MUSIC LESSONS AT HER SCHOOL AND WE WERE DIRECTED TO MILANOS FOR AN INSTRUMENT.

Category music lessons

08/15/2004

MILANO'S HAS TALENTED MUSICAL INSTRUMENT REPAIR PEOPLE. THEY CARRY MOST OF THE PARTS NEEDED FOR THE REPAIR ON THE PREMISES. THE STAFF SEEMED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THEY WERE COURTEOUS.

Description of Work
TROMBONE SLIDE ADJUSTED, DENTS SMOOTHED OUT, TOTAL INSTRUMENT CONDITIONED.

08/10/2004

REPLACED THE PADS ON TIME AND AGREED TO DO IT BETWEEN MY DAUGHTER'S CLASS DAYS. REPLACED THE GUITAR STRINGS WHILE I WAITED.

Description of Work
REPLACED PADS ON FLUTE. REPLACED STRINGS ON GUITAR.

Sheet music. Lessons