Just In Time Moving

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

4627 E Ivy St

Mesa, AZ 85205

Just-In Time Moving and Storage provides a consistently high level of service with competitive rates for the following services: • -Packing • -Local Moving • -Interstate Moving • -Intrastate Moving • -Senior Moving • -Loading and Unloading • -Storage (Short and Long Term) • -Sell and Deliver Packing Supplies Just-In Time Moving was established in May of 2005. The company has grown from 2 employees and 1 truck to 35 employees and 15 trucks. Moving Made Simple!...

05/24/2018

Fidencio R.

Relatively fast. Not overly cautious.

Description of Work
Move from residence to temporary quarters.

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], I think you may have reviewed the wrong company. You were scheduled with our company, Just-In Time Moving, on 3/31/18 for service, but you called our office on 3/28/18 at 5:06 pm and cancelled service for 3/31 as you indicated you had the items moved by another company. We did not provide moving services for you. Can you please check your records and apply this review to the correct company? Thank you in advance, Justin Hart Justin Hart

11/05/2017

Stacey P.

It was a great experience. Hard working, fast, and took care of my items! Very polite and courteous also.

Description of Work
My stuff was all in storage and was moving into a house.

Category moving companies, storage units

10/10/2017

Mike P.

Professional, quick, and friendly. Loaded furniture and (packed by owner) moving boxes in under 2 hours. As scheduled, delivered household goods and placed furniture and boxes on main floor and in basement as requested also in under 2 hours. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moved household goods from 20' x 20' storage unit in Surprise, AZ to our home in Monument, CO.

09/29/2017

Ankush R.

Excellent! Terrific, friendly, professional service. The only moving company I would use in the Phoenix area.

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to house.

08/21/2017

Margaret K.

I have used them several times in the past and they always do a superb job. The movers were fast, efficient, and professional. They went out of their way to make sure everything was loaded and delivered on time the next day. Mike and his team couldn't have done a better job and we would highly recommend Just In Time Moving.

Description of Work
They moved us about 150 miles away.

06/18/2017

Patricia H.

Wonderful people!. Inexpensive! Careful! Fast! Efficient! Would definitely use again, if necessary.

Description of Work
Moving

04/13/2017

Sonya D.

Fantastic! Professional, Prompt, Polite, Proficient

Description of Work
House move

04/03/2017

Beverly P.

very well just longer than I expected.

Description of Work
moved from one house to another

03/28/2017

Cheri W.

Great....they were fast friendly and careful.

Description of Work
Moved my property from my uhaul into storage units following my drive from Washington to arizona.

Category storage units

09/27/2016

Gail K.

Overall I was very pleased they were extremely helpful and efficient. Michael and Jr were who provided the services and they were awesome! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
They arrived on time. Not only did they move me to my new place, they also traveled to my storage and moved me from there. Services were amazing. Nothing was broken and the whole move went very smoothly.

11/23/2015

Susan S.

Great! The 3-man crew was fast and moved me with no damage to my furniture or property. Reasonable pricing was as quoted, no surprises!

Description of Work
Moved furniture and boxes from Avondale to Mesa.

09/17/2015

Ted M.

We were very happy with the service provided. Just In Time's estimated cost was comparable to other bids we received. The person we talked with on the phone was professional, friendly, and answered all our questions. We chose Just In Time over the other company because they were able to move us over labor day weekend, while the other company was not. Because we moved on Monday, the packers came to our old home on Saturday. They were punctual, professional and thorough. Unfortunately, while packing our glasses, one glass broke. The packer immediately brought it to our attention. The glass was a plastic margarita glass with a removable base. It was very old, and probably worth less than the paper used to wrap it in. Nevertheless, we were glad the packer brought it to our attention immediately and talked with us about what happened. No other major mishaps occurred. We were given an estimate that it would take 4-5 hours to pack our house, They completed the job in about 3.5 hours. On moving day, a three man team arrived promptly and got to work. The move went off without a hitch. Our things were handled with care and the movers placed the boxes that they had marked in each of the rooms we wanted. They completed the move in half a day, and the final bill was a few hundred dollars less than we expected. They did a great job, and we would highly recommend them. Thank you Just In Time.

Description of Work
Just In Time packed our belongings in a 1900 square foot house, including things in our garage. Two days later, they moved all our boxes, patio furniture and indoor furniture to our new home.

Category moving companies

Thank you for the business and positive feedback!!! We truly appreciate your detailed review!!

07/20/2015

Sean S.

I have had to move every year since 2011. Every year I have used this company and been very happy with their service. In fact, I never bothered researching another company. It is in contrast to all these experiences that makes this experience so different. In the past, the movers have literally been running to get things moved. They would run up and down steps in the heat of the day caring for the time. They were always prepared and packed my things so well I never had any concern. Each year, too, the cost averaged around $600. This was not the case, this time. The movers showed up exactly on time, which I appreciated. But, that's where the similarity to previous experiences ended. There were two movers who were friendly. However, it was a very slow moving experience. For second floor 900 square foot apartment to a house approximately five miles away, it took almost seven hours. This time there were only two movers, where I have used three in the past. I realize that does make a difference. But, this team of movers was different. They had to ask to use my tape for something, because they didn't have enough. Historically, the movers wrapped my furniture in a plastic substance to keep the drawers steady and the furniture protected, which I liked. This time, they did not do that. When I asked why, one gentlemen stated he hadn't brought enough. This team did not run. In this kind of heat, I completely understand. I wouldn't think anything of it if I hadn't had such a different experience in my previous moves. I'm hoping I won't have to move again in the near future. However, if I do, I will likely shop around for another mover this time. I don't like that thought, though, because I have been a huge fan of this company for so many years. 9/3/15 Update: The owner, Justin, reached out to me via email advising that he read my review and wanted to continue my business by offering an additional discount on my move resulting in a refund and proactively offered someone to come repair an item that we thought may have been damaged in the move. I declined that generous offer, though, because I could not be 100% certain the item was damaged as a result. That kind of personal follow-up from the owner is the kind of service I remember from my previous experiences with Just In Time Moving. 10/3/15: Justin sent me a refund check for what he determined to be reasonable price based on my previous experiences and this current move. He proactively offered it in an attempt to make this last experience as good as my previous ones. This personal attention from the owner and continual follow-up until I was satisfied is impressive. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They moved me from my apartment to my home.

06/17/2015

Mary S.

Just In Time was referred to me by a colleague. I am so happy with them that I will be giving her a gift to express my appreciation for the referral. Justin's team - from the first quote to the final payment - was beyond all expectations. They were professional, very friendly, and fast (they would literally run to the truck to get the next load) reflecting respect for the fact that we were paying by the hour. They were VERY accommodating of the delays created by the closing of our escrow and changes in schedule when we didn't get possession of our new house. They were EXTREMELY fair with pricing, giving us a discount on costs of a second truck when we realized our load was bigger than expected and a free storage day when our closing caused delay on final delivery. We were very happy with the final price and thrilled with the additional savings provided by an Angies List coupon. We were VERY, VERY happy with Just In Time and will be referring them to everyone we know.

Description of Work
Packed crystal & China, loaded belongings on truck, stored belongings for 5 days, unloaded trucks.

04/27/2015

Christy M.

Amazing professionalism, courtesy from contact to completion and very timely. Great job by Jeff and Bubba. Thanks.

Description of Work
Moved a VERY heavy item from my garage to my basement

10/13/2014

Walter T.

Excellent experience, as always. This is the 4th time I have used Just in Time moving over the last several years. Almost everything I had was already packed in boxes, etc, so that made my just over 4 hour move a bit faster. There were a few odds and ends that the guys moved carefully for me in "Speed Paks" such as pictures, etc. All three of our guys were professional and courteous. They did not "slack off" at all ... it was all work, all business. Overall, I was extremely pleased which is why I keep coming back!

Description of Work
3 man crew moved my 3 BR home in Chandler to 3 BR home in Scottsdale.

05/30/2014

Peg C.

The move went beautifully. The movers arrived a few minutes early, did a professional walkthru, and started to work. They work quickly and efficiently. The move was accomplished without a scratch or nick. They even carried a large piece of furniture up 16 flights of stairs because it didn't fit in the elevator. All three movers were pleasant, polite, and hardworking. I will never hire anyone but these guys. They are worth every penny and then some. Moving is so stressful but these guys actually made it fun and took away our stress. As soon as they start working, you know you are in good hands. They care for your things as if they are theirs.

Description of Work
Moved us from a 4 bedroom house to a condo in a high rise building in Phoenix

04/15/2014

Jill A.

They called when they were en route; moved the items quickly and easily; they moved the items to my son's second floor apartment without difficulty.

Description of Work
Moved an end table, lamp, and sofa-bed from phoenix to tempe.

08/20/2013

Shannon H.

(also posted on Yelp): Justin, Andy, and crew (Kevin, Brandon, Larry, and Robert) restored our faith in the moving industry. Our possessions had to be moved into storage for two weeks while we were in between houses. Our first move, unfortunately, was extremely disappointing--workers were very slow (and we were paying by the hour) and stacked the storage facility very sloppily. The storage unit manager watched the very long and frustrating process and recommended Just-In Time for the second half of our move. When I called, I was very frank with Andy and Justin about our past concerns and "cold feet" based on the experience with the first moving company. They both calmed my fears and guaranteed a much more efficient move--and their crew definitely delivered! The two moving vans pulled into the storage facility on time (6 am) with four strong, efficient, polite men who were ready to work. They shrink wrapped furniture pieces (which didn't happen with the other company), pointed out any possible damage for us to document (fortunately, although sloppy, the first moving company did not cause any serious damage!), and packed the trucks quickly and expertly. They were extremely polite (called me "ma'am"), listened to instructions about where to place furniture, and even joked around with us (you need to joke when it's 108 outside!). You could tell there was solidarity among K, B, L, & R--they worked as a team. They loaded and unloaded our two trucks in just over 6 hours! The bill of lading listed the agreed upon trip fee and cost p/hour--no extra fees or gimmicky pricing. Needless to say, we offered a well-deserved tip and a lot of sincere praise. They all shook our hands before they drove away, and we sensed that Kevin, Brandon, Larry, and Robert truly cared about us and our belongings. Just to note: We moved from a 4,000-square-foot home, to three storage units, to a 5,000-square-foot home. Just-In Time handled the second half of our "executive" move with professionalism yet with a personalized touch. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone, especially extremely particular people (such as myself).

Description of Work
A crew of four men and two moving trucks moved our possessions from three temperature-controlled storage units into our new 5,000-square-foot home.

07/02/2013

Benjamin K.

the team was great. on a friday morning, they showed up 30 minutes early and packed up everything in the house we could not get to, which took about 4 hours. On saturday, they arrived early again, loaded up two trucks and transferred everything to our new house. They were respectful with out belongings, nothing was damaged, and put things where we asked them to. Great company, I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
packed and moved our house from gilbert to mesa

06/25/2013

Steve S.

Their trucks leaked oil all over the pavers in my driveway. I brought to the attention of the owner Justin and he told me that his trucks didn't leak oil. That it must have been someone else. I asked that he come over and look at the damage he Justin refused. Be careful of this company. If they didn't take care of my property they won't take care of your household items.

Description of Work
They moved a tenant from one of my rentals.

Category moving companies

We did discuss the move of his tenant and that his driveway did have oil stains. [member name removed] called me initially a week after we did the move from his property and insisted that is was our trucks that leaked oil and demanded that I fix it. I mentioned that the trucks we sent on this job specifically are checked every morning prior to being put in service and do not leak oil. I asked [member name removed] how he know that it was our trucks. He stated that he saw the trucks leaking oil while we were moving his tenant out. I asked if he mentioned this to us then and then and he stated that he did NOT. Instead, he waited until a week after the move to initially contact us about this issue. The problem here is that many other contractors had vehicles on his driveway during this time, the trucks we sent do not leak oil, and if he somehow saw the trucks leaking oil he should have mentioned it at the time; not a week after we were there. Due to this, I ABSOLUTELY did decline to repair [member name removed] driveway. If there were an actual chance that the stains were our fault, I would have gladly repaired the driveway.

06/25/2013

Bob Y.

They were on time, very professional and the price was great. Would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Picked up furniture at two stores in Scottsdale and transported it to Flagstaff home.

05/13/2013

B C.

Jeff and Mike arrived at the apartment at the top of the 3 hr window... I was very pleased about that. They handled all our requests..regarding stuff to take to trash and want not to take and it took about 2 1/2 start to finish... Very nice and professional... Will be using them again in about a week - and I hope I get the same two guys. Would definitely recommend. The second move went well also - about a week later - didn't get Jeff and Mike :( this time but the other two guys were nice also. They had an easier time moving our stuff - not as far to walk - that move took about 1 1/2 hours ... all in all I it went well. Both times showed up at the top of the 3 hr window and didn't waste any time with the move. Will definitely use again if the needed.

Description of Work
Moving stuff from a one bedroom apartment to a storage unit and then from storage unit to another one bedroom apartment

04/18/2013

Barbara G.

Overall great experience and service.

Description of Work
In town move within Phoenix.

02/26/2013

Isaac Z.

Just in Time Moving were really good, but they were taking their sweet time. They were careful. I thought they would be done in one day, but the next day, another person was there to help. Instead of paying by the hour, people should come and see the furniture and say we'll finish this in this time frame and not pay hourly. They were supposed to come in the morning, but they came at 3:00 in the afternoon.

Description of Work
They helped us move into a new house.

Category moving companies

Hello Member. Thank you for posting a review. It is unfortunate to hear that your move was started late and took two days to complete. This is not how we do business and I do not recall a move situation similar to yours happening back in December as indicated. Additionally, I have been unable to locate you by name or address in our system for any date. Can you please confirm the date of the move as December 20, 2012 and that the move was reserved under your name? It seems that Just-In Time may not have been the company that completed your move.

Premier Royalty moving

We specialize in local and long-distance moving services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Right Price Moving LLC

Hire the family-owned moving company that cares! At Right Price Moving, we make it our priority to provide the most friendly, efficient and reasonably priced services. We are highly rated on Google and are fully licensed and insured. Check out our website at www.rightpricemovingllc.com. Or, look up Right Price Moving LLC on Google. Call us today for your moving needs at 602-330-9874. We offer the following services: Same day/last minute moves Packing Load and unloads only Pickups and deliveries Moving and storage (residential and commercial) Move-in and move-out cleaning Junk removal

G.E.E. Transport

Thanks for checking us out! My friends and I are coming together to better our lives by offering our services and time to people who need it. We love interacting with people and doing right by our customers! We are a start up company ready to serve you professionally. We have multiple years of experience and are passionate about what we do! 5% off when paid in cash Truck costs varies depending on size Additional fees may apply

FULL SERVICE PACKING, MOVING AND UNPACKING, PROVIDE TRUCK OR CAN LOAD AND UNLOAD ANY TRUCK, STORE OFFERS A FULL LINE OF PACKING AND MOVING SUPPLIES.Movers, Home Movers, Residential Moving, Commercial Moving, Long Distance Moving, Packing and Unpacking Service, Local Movers

MOVING PIANOS AND POOL TABLES.