JT CUSTOM PAINTING

Mesa, AZ 85212

LICENSE #308633

11/24/2017

Kelly V.

Jeremy gave me an excellent price. His guys prepped the house, used quality paint and then did an awesome job painting the outside of our house. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Outside of our house was painted

02/23/2017

Steve W.

Excellent. Prompt service. The JT team performed plenty of extra work including caulking and detail painting and they wouldn't leave until we were totally satisfied. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Some high ladder interior work in our great room.

01/19/2016

Mike M.

Jeremy and his guys did an outstanding job!! I got two other bids from other providers but their prices were ridiculous and completely out of my range. JT's written bid included everything they would be doing, from prep work to what paint they would be using, exact work etc. They did a lot of prep work and were very thorough. They were prompt and came every day until they were finished. I had the entire inside of my house painted, baseboards, walls, doors, ceilings, back patio, etc. Provided repair to several damaged areas and did the work very quickly. They were so good, I recommended them to my sister to paint her house. I definitely will be using JT Custom painting again when I do the outside of my house or anytime I need some painting done. Work ethic, team, price, quality of work. I received the best from this company. Feel very lucky I called them as the price was by far the best compared to other quotes I received. Highly recommended for paint work, inside or out.

Description of Work
Paint the entire interior of my house. Walls, doors, baseboards, ceilings. back patio etc.

11/25/2015

C Dakota M.

I purchased a painting service. Jeremy came to my home prior to doing the job to check on the size of the room and to see if was in condition without extra attention. I provided the paint. The day it was planned Jeremy came in the morning and because only three walls were to be painted he was willing to include the closet in the room to be included in the job. I appreciated that. This took him about 2 hours with a cleared room.

Description of Work
painting

07/26/2015

Ben P.

I know how it it to search from any provider (plumber, painter, carpenter, etc.) that you have never used before. I gave JT Custom Painting the highest review because Jeremy and his crew earned it. Jeremy came to the house to look at the work to be done and provided a bid. His bid included everything - cleanup, caulking and puttying, materials, etc. There was NOTHING HIDDEN. What he bid is what I paid this past Friday. They did an excellent job of "cutting-in" the paint colors at the ceiling and against the accent color line. His crew was friendly. They will be back to touch-up when the tile layer and cabinet installers have finished in a couple of weeks. I will use them again and I would recommend them to all. High Integrity.

Description of Work
Jeremy and his crew painted the interior of our home (ceilings, walls and accents.

Category contractors, interior painters

06/17/2015

Gayle J.

We are totally impressed with both the work done and the professional attitudes of the owner Jeremy and his crew. The work done turned out beautiful. We have 14 ft walls in the great room with an accent shelf around half of the room. The shelf was done in a different color than the walls and it turned out perfect as did a tricky arched entry way ceiling. The crew was very responsive to anything I asked or wanted done and pleasant to have in my home at all times. The attention to detail as well as the way they cleaned up after themselves was truly appreciated. This was the best experience I have had with a painter and will be hiring again.

Description of Work
We had the majority of our new house repainted inside

02/10/2015

EDWARD O.

It went very well, I was very pleased. I enjoyed working with them and am having them come back out to do additional work.

Description of Work
They painted two rooms for me.

12/30/2014

katherine S.

Jeremy was great to work with. He was really fast getting back to me via text messages. I felt very comfortable leaving him and his helper in the house alone while I went to work. The work was very neat and everything was picked up. There were no paint splatters any where. He trimmed around my Anderson windows without getting paint on the.I was very happy with the cost and the work done and I would use him again for sure. Very nice guy and the room looks great!

Description of Work
Paid 160 to have a large room of wallpaper removed. Then the room was painted along with the kitchen ceiling. Total cost was the 160 plus the cost of the original deal.

12/30/2014

Claire C.

The supplies were additional cost and the price was a special rate obtained through an Angie's Deal. I had all artwork off walls and all smaller items removed from rooms before the painters arrived. They were nice, efficient, and courteous.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted 3 rooms including baseboard. Also moved some furniture and helped set up some items after job was finished.

12/23/2014

Helene S.

Jeremy and his crew were wonderful. Jeremy helped me with a color and the living room and hall look fabulous!

Description of Work
Painted living room and hall

12/23/2014

Laura H.

Prep work was very thorough. They finished the work in one day. Cleaned up after they were done.

Description of Work
Painted bedroom and bathroom including trim, doors and ceiling.

12/03/2014

Linda M.

We had an initial bid and review of the job Jeremy arrived on time, he had his crew set up and working immediately The crew spent extra time helping cover and move things that I am unable to do, with no additional cost I will definitely use this firm again and would highly recommend

Description of Work
Very professional painter. Have used others on Angies List, this is the only one I would use again Instead of just showing up, he came by, looked at the job and I added other work because he was so professional

11/26/2014

Rekha V.

once he visited and discussed the rooms I wanted to paint , then followed up with an email about the colors I shortlisted to choose from and we decided on 2 colors for 2 rooms. Email response was fast and service was performed in agreed upon time and was flexible to accommodate my schedule/ Provider takes interest and makes good suggestions on the color selection, he is open to talk share his ideas to and is prompt in responding. He got me good discount as well for paint and I decided to go for additional work. Helped to take down drapes and put them back, no paint spots any where very clean work. I am very excited and happy to recommend JT custom painting and his team.

Description of Work
He painted 2 rooms, his team is awesome!! very professional and pleasing personality. Provider takes interest and makes good suggestions on the color selection, he is open to talk share his ideas to and is prompt in responding. He got me good discount as well for paint and I decided to go for additional work. Helped to take down drapes and put them back, no paint spots any where very clean work. I am very excited and happy to see my rooms after the paint , the look is very elegant. I would recommend them to any one. Over all service is exceptionally good

11/20/2014

Linda H.

My husband and I could not be more please! Jeremy and his crew--Terry and Kevin--were on time, ready to go, and were remarkable to work with! The painting is the most professional we've seen. The crew knows their business; watching them work was watching a very well-oiled machine hitting its marks every time. The team was on time, performed the work, cleaned up, and were most professional. We have contracted with Jeremy to finish the interior of our home, and to also bid on painting the exterior of our home next spring. We will use this team forever if possible! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
The cost was one room to be painted for $199 in labor. We added to that by including the trim and the doors, and an accent wall.

Category house painters, interior painters

You guys made it fun! When my crew feels welcomed and appreciated they really want to go the extra mile. You guys made that happen. I should really be thanking you. I owe you a quote for the living areas I think. We are almost through the promo and I will get caught up.

11/17/2014

Teri E.

Very good service! He purchased the paint we wanted at a discount and we paid him that price at time of job.

Description of Work
Painted one bedroom and one bath

11/15/2014

James S.

By far, the best people I've ever used through Angie's List. These guys were pros! Not a drop of paint anywhere except where it was supposed to be. Everyone on the crew were professional and pleasant. Jeremey (the owner) was awesome. This is one of those times that you never have to think "did I get a good deal?" I can't say enough good about them. If you want a good job done and done quickly, these are the folks to call. JT Custom Painting 480-306-5274

Description of Work
Painted living room & kitchen, including ceilings.

11/15/2014

Jeffrey B.

They were on time, professional and made sure everything was to my expectations before they left. The owner even came to check on the job and ensure everything was going well.

Description of Work
Painted my daughters bedroom.

11/13/2014

Donna F.

The "deal" was to paint two 12x13' rooms, which is approximately 500 square feet.. No where in the deal, unless it was .4 font, did it say that painting a room did not include the ceiling. Are ceilings not part of a room? Understandable if the ceiling is over 10' in height, but anything less is easy access. We needed a 15' wall with cabinets and a sliding door on it, and a 7' wall with cabinets on it painted, which totals 100 square feet of painted space. We needed the ceiling painted, which you can see I described. How can the ceiling and two walls be EXTRA, if that is ALL that is being painted? Total miscommunications and lack of responsiveness. ______________________________________________________________________________ I described the job needed: 10/23/2014 Ok, how about the 14th? Also, the need is to paint the ceiling in two rooms that open to each other, and two walls in the kitchen, which is part of the open area. Is this OK? I received no reply so on the 26th I sent a message: 10/26/2014 I am scheduling the 14th to be home for this event. If that is not possible, then we need to discuss refunding the coupon. Why, because it is now the 26th and we have not received a reply. JT CUSTOM PAINTING REPLY: 10/26/2014 Hi Donna I have you scheduled for painting November 14th. The ceiling and the two walls will be an additional cost. I will need to see the job beforehand to make estimate for additional items and to make sure we are 100% prepared for the 14th. I am available nov 3,4,5 from 7am to noon to take a look at the job. If you decide to refund let me know so I can update my calendar. thanks JT

Description of Work
Nothing.

11/07/2014

Mary M.

I thought I was going to get a deal, but because my walls were recent drywall, the costs increased. Thanks!

11/07/2014

Lori K.

They were very easy to work with, efficient, professional, and did a beautiful job quickly.

Description of Work
painted two bedrooms

11/03/2014

Geraldine S.

We used the $199 for two rooms deal. Jeremy communicated with us promptly thru email, phone calls and two visits before the actual work date. We felt very comfortable with him and his courteous crew who carefully moved our furniture, meticulously covered everything, totally cleaned up afterwards, finished the job in one day and left us two cans of paint for future reference and use. We appreciated Jeremy's honesty, accommodation, talent and experience. We are very happy with his work and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
2 ceilings, 4 walls and a hallway

10/28/2014

james P.

Met with contractor everything went fine until i asked if he had worker compensation insurance(as required by Arizona state law) and he said he used to have but let it lapse.I informed him that he had to reinstate it before doing my work,In Arizona if you hire a contractor with no worker comp on his employees you may be held liable in the event of an injury.You will most certainly be sued.The contractor left saying he would reinstate his insurance and contact me to schedule. The next thing i heard was an e-mail saying that because of the legal issue i raised he would not be doing my work and he told me to request a refund from Angie's List.

Category house painters, interior painters

The gentleman threatened to sue me before I even produced a quote. We are fully insured andhave workmans comp.

10/27/2014

Terry W.

I called this company, when they were offering 2 rooms painted for $199.00, to get details. I called them 2 times and emailed them 2 times. No call backs on the messages I left them on the phone and no return emails from them either. I guess they don't need the work or didn't want to honor the deal.

Description of Work
nothing

12/12/2013

Cheryl R.

Simply the best experience I've ever had with a contractor over the years, and I've used a lot of them. We used JT Custom Painting to paint the interior of our home earlier this year and we so pleased we hired him again. Jeremy was very prompt in providing a bid unlike others we contacted. His two man crew spent the first day pressure washing the entire home. The second day they repaired, caulked, the taped off everything. The third day they did a wonderful job painting. They did so much more than I expected and did it right the first time. After cleaning up and leaving you would never know they had been here except for how great the home now looks. You can't go wrong with Jeremy Trierweiler and JT Custom Painting.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our home.

Category house painters

We really appreciate reviews like this that showcase what we strive for on each and every job.

11/12/2013

Cheryl R.

Jeremy was very prompt in providing an estimate unlike some others we contacted. A very reasonable bid and his obvious professionalism is why we selected him. He and a crew member did a wonderful job of cutting in and rolling twice. He supplied and used quality material and cleaned everything up before leaving the job. I think the thing that impressed us the most were phone calls letting know he was running a few minutes late on two occasions. You won't go wrong with Jeremy and JT Custom Painting.

Description of Work
Painted our living room, kitchen and two hallways, including the baseboards in all four areas.