JERRY LAWN CARE

With Angi since August 2005

Give us a call for your landscaping needs.

Family owned business, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority, we are proud of having over 20 years of experience in all kinds of landscaping and installs in the east valley, Our attention to detail and precision is our mission. Read our reviews for they speak themselves. Serious inquiries only.

Locally owned and operated, we have been serving the Phoenix Area since 2006, we specialize in Exterior Constructions needs ( Pavers, Chimneys, Outdoor Kitchens and living spaces, Masonry , Landscaping, Hardscaping, Tree service ( palm and trees) and Artificial Turf. Please contact us today for a free estimate, and don't forget to read our client reviews their experience working with us is exceptional

08/22/2005

HE RARELY SHOWED UP WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO, SO I NEVER KNEW WHAT SERVICES HE WOULD ACTUALLY PERFORM. HE WOULD COME WHEN I WASN'T HOME. HE WOULD COME ON A DIFFERENT DAY OR TIME THAN EXPECTED. THE WORK HE DID WAS GOOD, BUT HE DIDN'T DO ALL OF THE THINGS THAT I ASKED. HE ALSO BROKE MY GATE.

Description of Work
I HIRED HIM FOR LAWN MAINTENANCE.

Category lawn service