IMAGINE ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2007

1754 S FRASER DR

Mesa, AZ 85204

LICENSE # ROC 201920; ROC 201911. INSTALLS IN PORTIONS OF MARICOPA & PINAL COUNTIES....

11/17/2017

Lawrence K.

What a terrific company. They're there when they say they'll be there! They finish when they say they'll finish! Every person we worked with was friendly, accommodating, and exacting in every detail. We couldn't be happier with the finished project. Thanks everybody, but especially Brian and Danny, who reassured us every step of the way. It was a hot summer, but they kept us cool. Thanks, guys - you're the best!

Description of Work
Pool decking; acrylic lace installation on patio, decking and walkways.

02/28/2017

Matt M.

We interviewed several companies to redesign the drainage and resurface our pool deck. Imagine demonstrated, by far, the best grasp on what needed to be done. They communicated exceptionally well throughout the job, and were creative when running into any unexpected gotchas. Their foreman regularly checked in with the crew and always came by to inspect each phase of the job. The work was excellent and we are thrilled with how the new decking looks. Best of all, they came in on time and under budget. Great customer service and a quality company.

Description of Work
Pool Deck resurfacing and drainage.

11/18/2016

IRA S.

Excellent job. Pete is fabulous to work with. His whole staff is professional and respectful.

Description of Work
Travertine around pool edge and cool deck surfacing

11/09/2016

Shirley S.

Imagine Architectural Company did a wonderful job on our expansive pool deck. Everything from estimating (sales rep Brian) to follow-up was done professionally, and on time. Our pool deck came out beautiful and we couldn’t be more pleased with results. The crews working on the project were polite and professional, they removed every bit of the old deck material so the finished result is stunning. They also hauled away our old rusted pool fence as a courtesy. Any questions and concerns that we had were addressed immediately and taken care of by the company owner Pete who was extremely responsive to all of our needs. This company also has a showroom so you can stop by to get a better idea of your choices and see how the finished product will look. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing this service. Thank you Imagine!

Description of Work
Resurface pool deck

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

04/24/2016

Nathan A.

Professional, excellent. Installation took place exactly as planned and at agreed upon price.

Description of Work
Excellent work in adding and refurbishing cool deck.

01/04/2016

Margaret K.

If you are listing your services on Angie's List you should respond to all requests.

Description of Work
Never responded to my message sent on 12/10/15

09/15/2015

Michael W.

They did a great job. They really went over and above what we expected and did a really nice job.

Description of Work
They did some repair and resealing of our pool deck.

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners

06/29/2015

Kelley H.

Peter was punctual, professional, and the only company I received quotes from that was willing to adjust the scope of work to fit my budget. The construction team worked with the same commitment to high quality customer service and excellent workmanship. My cap tile was back ordered but I am confident it will get replaced in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I am very happy I chose Imagine Architectural Concrete for my pool remodel!

Description of Work
Resurfaced cool deck

Category pool cleaners, deck cleaning

05/18/2015

Jim and Dianne M.

Pete, the guy who runs the company, was very professional. He was on time, had a nice personality, and he is a good project manager. He followed through with what he promised. The employees were all on time, organized, and professional. The whole team did a very nice job and they were a nice group of men. They all had a smile on their face, and I enjoyed my interactions with them.

Description of Work
They redid the pool deck for our lap pool. This included taking the top off, grinding it down, and puting a replacement top on.

Category deck cleaning

03/31/2015

Jan W.

Pete (the owner) is extremely likeable, knowledgeable, and very, very customer focused. He was extremely responsive through out the process, from the initial estimating process, through paver selection, ultimate installation, and acid washing to bring out the stones natural colors. His crew was equally great to work with. The quality of the installation is wonderful. Both my wife and I are extremely pleased. The work not only makes the appearance of the front much better, but in my opinion, would be a major selling point for the house if/when we decide to sell. I would recommend Imagine Concrete without reservation. Also, Pete was recommended to me by a major architectural firm that also does work in the Phoenix area. His company works with them from time to time on major projects, and is considered one of the best in the area.

Description of Work
Pete and crew installed travertine pavers in home's front entryway (about 530 square feet) and down the length of the sidewalk off the driveway that leads to the front. They also sawed channels in the concrete that was previously in front to enable irrigation and drainage pipes for six large pots that frame the door.

02/20/2015

Bruce A.

Pete, the owner, came out and surveyed the area. He made some excellent recommendations and we went with his ideas. Pete was punctual and his team that performed the work were on time as committed. The work was originally scheduled for 3 days, but due to overcast skies and the underlayment not drying as fast as necessary, the work was extended into a 4th day. The quality of the work was excellent and the attention to detail was terrific. Each day the team picked up any mess they had created and took it with them. Nothing was left in my trash containers. Upon final inspection by Pete, he noticed some little imperfections that I had not noticed and immediately contacted the team and scheduled them to return to make the minor corrections. Very happy with the result and even more happy with the contractor. Imagine Concrete will do all my work from here on out!

Description of Work
I wanted the patio and pool deck resurfaced and repainted. The patio surface was lifting in several places while the pool deck wasn't but the color was looking faded.

Category concrete repair, decks, pool cleaners

10/24/2014

Julie B.

Pete was our salesperson. He came out in a timely manner and was very professional. He fully explained how the process would work,how long it would take, etc...After we decided to go with Imagine, they scheduled our service for the following week. The crew showed up on time each day, were very professional, and cleaned up each day. The end result is beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate to use Imagine again or to recommend them.

Description of Work
Imagine put new lace decking on our pool decking after first sanding off the old decking. They also cleaned our pool tile and acid washed the entire pool and jacuzzi.

Category concrete repair, decks, pool cleaners, deck cleaning

09/24/2014

Donna C.

Very easy to work with. They arrived on time and completed the job in the time frame quoted. They cleaned up the area very well.

Description of Work
replaced kool deck

Category concrete repair, decks

08/18/2014

Jim D.

It was excellent the whole way around: their customer service, punctuality, product, and results!

Description of Work
They did a decorative patio coating.

Category decks, stamped concrete

08/07/2014

GRETCHEN L.

Professional job from start to finish! The owner made sure everything was going well through the entire process. They did a top notch job, stayed on schedule and cleaned up my property better than how they found it.

Description of Work
Graded area for new Kool deck. Poured new Kool deck and refinished old deck. Added stamped brick border around pool.

Category concrete repair, decks, deck cleaning, stamped concrete

07/19/2014

Lori W.

It went great! 1. The work was done as stated on the quote Start to finish. 2. Crew showed up timely 3. The Crews were Friendly. 4. THe owner made periodic checks on the crews work.

Description of Work
Coating the pool deck and banister repair on the pool entrance.

07/11/2014

Roselyn C.

This company has impressed us more than anyone we have worked with in the ten years we have lived here with one exception. They were punctual, detail minded, polite, cleaned up after themselves, and did a super job of working with an artist for the right colors. Our back patio looks like a sunset with a darker border. We would not hesitate to recommend them. As a matter of fact we recommended them to two people even before the job was finished.

Description of Work
They ground off the old coating on the front courtyard that was chipping and was not done properly the first time, redid the color and sealed. In the back patio power washed and recolored and sealed. Of course that was only the big things. They did a lot of little things as well and came back today even though the job was done to lightly powerwash the dust from the last storm off the patios. They helped put the furniture back.

06/16/2014

Dee and Tom T.

We were getting information about a project we were considering doing. Although we decided the project is not something we want to follow through with at this home, if we were ever to consider it for a future home, we would call this company again to do the work.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate and educational information.

06/03/2014

TOM T.

They installed new drain lines and repaired cracks in existing cool deck, then resurfaced and painted the cool deck with acrylic paint. This was a two day poroject done on time and professionally. They did have to come back and touch up one area, but responded quickly and did a fine job. They do not warranty against future craks however....

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced swimming pool area cool deck.

04/26/2014

Geri Z.

After checking Angie's List for someone to do an additional pool deck area around our pool I had Brian from Imagine come out. Brian did a fantastic job of explaining how they would go about the connecting the new area to our present deck area. As it turned out they did the original decking when the pool was built a couple years ago. I could not be happier with the job they did from Brian on through the actual installation. They were professional, on time as they said they would (a rarity around here in my opinion) and the deck looks as good as I was hoping for. Great job! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Poured new pool deck area w/acrylic lace.

02/20/2014

Andrew L.

Our experience started with Brian coming out to our home to look at the space we needed a solution for and potential soutions. My parents live in an in-law suite of our new build home so there was a side walk only from their door , no landscaping yet. Given that my dad is unsteady on his feet, Brian suggested we move away from a paver look and go with concrete. He was punctual for our appointment, and delivered on his promise of a detailed quote so that we could review options and pricing before coming to a final solution. (Options were everything from lace decking, pavers, sealed concrete, etc.). Once a decision was made, there was an opening for the crew to come the next day! The field supervisor (Danny) and the crew arrived on time, very courteous and identified a potential drainage issue. Danny took the time to explain the issue to me, provide options and they were able to handle it on the fly with no delays in the schedule. The patio area looks great. From the salesperson, to the office staff, to the crew our experience was overwhelmingly positive. I recommend them with no hesitations.

Description of Work
We needed a concrete slab on the in-law suite side of our home (488 sq ft)

08/15/2013

Pamela K.

Job looks great. Company is very professional.

Description of Work
Removed pool fence. Resurfaced & painted pool deck.

Category concrete repair, decks

07/01/2013

Les S.

The sales person took a real interest in our project and checked in several times to be sure things were going as planned. The workers were efficient although they did leave a bit of a mess particularly in the pool. One of the managers tried to charge us for a sidewalk drain that had already been agreed would be included although they did remove the charge from the project when it was brought to their attention. Overall we are pleased with the results and would probably recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
Resurfaced pool deck and patio area

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners

10/19/2012

PAT F.

They were truthful, punctual, craftsman, easy to work with, and I have an outstanding finished product.

Description of Work
They removed a cool deck covering from our patio, sidewalks, and driveway. They then refinished the surface and replaced it with a flagstone design.

10/12/2012

Heidi K.

These guys were amazing! I could not have been happier with their work. They even came back to correct some and quot;deficiencesand quot; I hadn't even noticed and probably never would have, they are very meticulous and extremely pleasant to work with. The workers were very polite and they did a great job cleaning everything up when they left. Price was fair, especially given that they did extra work over and above my initial quote for the same price.I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Repair and recoating of cool deck. My cool decking was cracking and peeling due to age and some structural issues with underlying deck structure.