Hughes Air Heating & Cooling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2012

We are your single source for all your residential and commercial air conditioning, furnace, heat pump and HVAC needs in Phoenix. Our experienced heating and cooling specialists do everything from new furnace installations, heat pump repairs and heating service and maintenance. We use NATE certified techs and we are proud members of the BBB with an A+ rating. We are proud to be an authorized Trane dealer in Phoenix. We provide full HVAC service, installation, and repair to areas in Phoenix including Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa, Paradise Valley, central Phoenix, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Sun Lakes, and Tempe. We know you have a choice and we want you to feel confident that we will meet all of your needs. Customer service is always our number one priority. Call Us Today at (480) 247-6927....

ALDACO AIR is proud to provide heating and air conditioning systems and services to residents and businesses in Arizona. Established in 2009, the team at ALDACO AIR has more than 30 years of experience providing homes with affordable HVAC services and speedy installations.. We work with property owners who want to take care of their home or business’s heating and cooling needs with ease. We bring our extensive knowledge and years of experience to every job to ensure we offer you unique solutions based on your circumstances, rather than a one-solution-fits-all approach. No two buildings are the same, which is why we consult with you about what you need so we can offer you a system that will truly meet your needs. Our team is trained to evaluate and advise you on your property’s HVAC system, and perform regular inspections to foresee future issues in order to avoid them. Our mission is to keep your building’s climate perfect while saving you some money along the way. See our services page for more information.

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL Air Conditioning Repair, Heating Repair & Installation Services in Your Locality. Can be reached by text at - 602.284.0036

Hi, Thanks for taking some time to stop by and see what Compass Air is all about! We know your time is valuable, so being on time is something we take very seriously. We want to deliver our service efficiently and to you satisfaction so you’re able to carry on with your lives. We take pride in the work we do and ensure the customer is our number 1 priority!

10/25/2017

What a great experience with Jim and the team at Hughes Air. I was having trouble with my breakers on a Friday at 4pm. I called Hughes and told Jim about the problem and he was at my house within the hour. He had me back up an running the same day. My 2 units were 16 years old...so I asked him for a quote for replacement. He came to me with a better price and system configuration than the other 3 ...

Description of Work
2 New AC units

10/06/2017

Was very knowledgeable, pleasant, and answered all my questions. Checked out the attic where the heat pumps go. My one concern was that he thought there might be drywall work needed to be done due to problems getting air handlers into the attic. This would be extra and not covered by his bid, but he offered referrals to drywall company. Opted to go with another company.

Description of Work
Asked for bids to replace my two 20 year old heat pumps.

08/28/2017

The sales process as well as the installation went extremely well. Everyone that I engaged with throughout the process was very professional and courteous. The crew that did the installation laid down tarps to make sure there wasn't any dirt tracked onto my floors. They arrived and ended at the timeframe that they had quoted to me previously. I was very pleased and would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
My entire heating/cooling unit needed to be replaced.

01/17/2017

Could not be more happy. Great people, super service.

Description of Work
Replaced heat pump with a new Trane system

06/21/2016

Reno and Nate came out to our home and I can't say enough about them. They did something which none of the previous HVAC companies did and that is find out why we have had no Air coming out of the registers in the kitchen. We've had several HVAC contractors come out in the past years and none found the issue. Reno and Nate found where duct disconnect was with in 15 minutes. And now we have very co...

Description of Work
Replace Coil in Air Handler and fix leak in copper lineset. Found why we have had no AC blowing out of our kitchen vents.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial installation, repair and replacement of heating, air conditioner, heat pumps, solar cooling, boilers, air leak sealing, zoned systems, duct cleaning, attic ventilation & hvac.

Ask for details.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Check, PayPal