HONEST AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

2942 N Greenfield #147

Mesa, AZ 85215

Air conditioning and heating repair and installation....

11/15/2019

Kelly K.

Wonderful! It's an older unit, so I expected a pushy sales pitch to buy a brand new unit. Service guy mentioned a new unit may be needed, but could replace the part that was bad. Did that for about $250. Very pleased with service and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
A/C checkup

10/25/2019

Andrea H.

I was really pleased when I called about having my units serviced since I suspected a small leak, to hear that it would not be a big deal and they came out the next day. Unfortunately, it turns out that was just a ploy to get out there and do the same shady dealing every other AC company is known for. There was indead a small leak and I asked if he could repair it or replace the part that was leaking. It wasn't big enough leak yet to be effecting the AC. It was still working and the unit was just losing freon slowly. I know how leaks work and they don't stay small so I wanted it repair but I was shocked when the tech said that he could fix it but would not do a simple repair or replacement of the bad part. When I asked what he recommended instead, of course it was the most expensive option possible, replace the entire unit. Not only was that his recommendation but he flat out refused to do any type of repair or replacement at all! He would only "put his name" on an entire unit replacement. His explanation was simply that he did not believe in putting new part on an old unit that would continue to breakdown over time. I really would hate to see what he said if my car hose sprung a leak. He may recommend that I replace the whole engine or get a whole new car to fix a simple problem. Needless to say, I wasted my money and paid him the service fee to go find some who was willing to be proactive and simply repair the issue before it turned into something bigger.

Description of Work
Service, level, repair leak

10/19/2017

LORI H.

The drain line was plugged and they took care of it quickly.

Description of Work
We had water leaking out of our A/C.

08/18/2017

Lee K.

Description of Work
They installed a new air conditioner.

08/11/2017

David G.

Professional and prompt as always. These guys always get the job done at minimal cost. They truly are "Honest Air"

Description of Work
Furnace door (filter access) was not closed due to a bent metal tab. Operation was checked.

04/04/2017

PATRICIA G.

They were very punctual and thorough. I appreciated their suggestions about my system and the future needs.

Description of Work
Annual HVAC service

11/21/2015

Roy J.

Branden went out of his way to get us in on Thursday. Lance called and showed up in the time frame I was told. He was very informative, very polite, very professional and just an all around nice guy. I think he went out of his way to do some added touches that he did not charge extra for like adjusting the register and making sure that they are installed correctly for better air flow. I was very impressed with Lance and Honest Air Duct Cleaning..

Description of Work
Lance cleaned duct runs, registers, return airs and adjusted all registers.

06/18/2015

Amanda T.

Prompt and professional. Wasn't pressured into extra services, etc.

Description of Work
My AC was not cooling as well as it should. Called and was able to get a quick appointment. Jeff came out and added some freon.

05/11/2015

Lois S.

With these people, I am convinced that they are honest. I'm very happy with them. I had an issue with them where one of the young guys just didn't have the experience. I called them and they sent out this young guy, about 2 minutes later, an older gentleman, I sure a supervisor of some sort pulled up in another van and started checking things and he asked the kid whether he had gone in the crawl space underneath where all of the ventilation lines are and he said no. So he was told to go and check underneath and they found out that someone had knocked off the tubing that went to the actual vents that come up into the house. That was where all of my volume was going. They didn't charge me anything because they felt that should have been taken care of the first time.

Description of Work
I didn't have the right airflow I should have had and they came and fixed the issue.

04/16/2015

David K.

Description of Work
Replaced AC unit.

03/31/2015

David E.

Excellent and responsive service

Description of Work
Replaced entire heat pump system including new thermostat

02/25/2015

Leslie B.

Description of Work
cleaned all vents and let me know when it was the best time to change my filters. It was great!!!!!

05/01/2014

Ali G.

Again, the best price in town, my neighbor had the identical system put in and another company charged him $10K mine was $4800.00!!! I just found this out yesterday. Jeff (Owner) was fantastic, came and gave me a written quote, explained that I did not need or require the and quot;bells and whistlesand quot; the other companies told me I had to have! Came to my home on the day at the time scheduled and have the system installed in less than 4 hours. Everything was clean, working and I am a happy happy camper. They even re-installed my Washer/Dryer and sliding door with no complaints or stress. Mike and Brandon who installed the units were just great, sorry I could not buy them lunch but a little gratuity and they could buy there own!! And, I do not need a Service Call (Spring or Fall) for this unit for 3 years!!! You will not go wrong with this company, they are up-front, reliable, trustworthy and honest as their name suggests. Honest Air will be getting all my AC needs from here on out. Thanks you.

Description of Work
Gave me the best price in town, installed a new HVAC unit (heat and cooling) in my condo. Install took less than 4hrs. I left them in my home unsupervised, they did a fantastic job, even kept the dog from straying!!

03/23/2013

MELBA W.

.we were without air conditioning for two 80 degree day. The estimator said that I should have told them that on the phone and they would have come out right away. In any case I was impressed with the information he gave me re the fact that they no longer carry Amana because it is being discontinued and offered us a choice of two other units. He did a walk through and estimated the size unit we needed. He gave us a price that was less, comparatively speaking, than our neighbor paid the week before to a not as satisfactory company. The installers came out right on time and with no nonsense detached the old unit. Then a crane showed up and removed the old unit and set the new unit on the roof and left. I was happy with the professionalism with which the thermostat was installed and explained and the vents adjusted. We can now rest easy in the coming hot weather.

Description of Work
Honest Air installed a new unit on my roof. I have been pleased with their service for several years and highly recommend them.

03/21/2013

Marilyn N.

Honest Air Conditioning are always very nice and competent. They replaced the air conditioner with no problems.

Description of Work
Replaced Air Conditioner

Emergency Air

For fast, knowledgeable, and friendly service, Emergency Air has been a leader in residential HVAC in the greater Phoenix area since 1997. We can often save your AC, saving you money! If not, we are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and Carrier President’s Award winner the last three years in a row. We are experts at solving your comfort issues with equipment, expert technicians, duct design and alteration, installation, and maintenance. With hundreds of Google 5 star reviews, you can feel confident in our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. “Your Comfort Is Our Emergency!”

Day & Night Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

Day & Night is a full-service Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing company in Phoenix, AZ. We have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Something we work very hard everyday to keep. We believe the main reason we've been in continuous operation since 1978, is because we treat our customers like family. If your air conditioner is in need of repair or service, give us a call to find out how a customer should be treated. We offer a best price guarantee and a buy back guarantee. We offer both Senior Citizen & Military discount. Call for details, we are standing by!

Offers by Day & Night Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Air conditioning service. Repair and installation

Air duct cleaning