German Roofing

Arizona: Contractors
04/30/2022

1027 E Broadway Rd

Mesa, AZ 85204

We are a family owned and operated business located in Mesa, AZ. German Roofing has been providing Arizona with quality residential roofing repairs and replacements since 2001. We will always deliver on our promise using the best quality materials and the most driven roofers. German Roofing stresses integrity and breeds excellence. We take pride in the roofing services we provide to our customers and will strive to provide every customer with an excellent experience....

roofing (535)roof cleaning (36)tile installation (22)

05/21/2021

This is the 2nd time i have used German Roofing. They do first class work and can be counted on!

Description of Work
Installed bird spikes to eliminate pigeon problem!

Category ceramic tile,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the continued business!

03/06/2021

Went great . On time professional and did the little extras cleaned up sealed the parts of the roof that needed it. Most of all they did not gouge me on price like some other companies quoted me. For a small job, they earned my business for a larger job when needed. Also, the office staff over the phone were wonderful.

Description of Work
Replace a few tiles and secure some loose ones after a bad wind storm.

Category ceramic tile,roofing

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your business!

03/02/2021

I had 4 companies look at my roof, this one had the most complete contract items, friendly responsive people, great warranty, best shingles, no final payment until their inspector came out and approved the work. There are no negatives for this company. I had cheaper and more expensive bids. They have my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
new shingle roof

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

02/17/2021

Arrived on time, cleaned up at the end of the day. Everything was done according to the contract, very professional and the end result looks great.

Description of Work
Replace tile roof

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

Review for German Roofing - 1027 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ - 39198058

01/07/2021

They were professional. They did the services in the time that they had stated. They were quick to answer questions. I really liked that they sent an Inspector to make sure that their employees did the work right. TO Angie List: What does the question mean "Was money paid or were services performed?" If you had services done, wouldn't you have to pay?

Description of Work
Roof re-shingled due to storm damage

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. To answer your question about why they ask "Did you have services done, or pay for service"...It is my understanding that they ask this because people who receive an estimate, or made an appt but didnt have work done can also leave a review, and they want to know if work was actually completed and how much was paid because more weight is gi...

12/06/2020

German Roofing was the last company I talked too after getting 3 different quotes. The work I needed completed was replacing around 15 broken tiles, replacing some mortar at certain joints, and installing storm collars. They were not the lowest cost but by far not the highest. I chose them because they did all the little things correctly. Showed up on time, written quote, had a matter of fact conv...

Description of Work
Minor Roof Repairs

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

10/31/2020

The whole experience was great. They were professional and completed the work to my liking with great speed.

Description of Work
Replacement of a 20 year old roof.

Category ceramic tile,roofing

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Review for German Roofing - 1027 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ - 38992821

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

10/28/2020

We had a tile roof replacement. Very pleased with the work. Would hire again. Manuel and the crew very professional also did a great job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Tile Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

10/28/2020

The entire process went very smoothly. Initially, German Roofing was extremely helpful temporarily repairing and existing leak. Their estimate for the entire jot was not the lowest, but it may have been the lowest for a quality job which I was able to research. A few weeks later, actual roof replacement took several days and went very well. Not one single unpleasant surprise. I do not remember see...

Description of Work
Entire replacement of 25-year-old roof

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

10/28/2020

This was an easy process with Manuel and the office helped navigate the insurance a little. This made me happy. Thank you!

Description of Work
new roof on main house

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

Roofing - Commercial & Residential--- Tile, shakes, shingles, flat & foam roofing.

Gutters-- but we can refer you to a couple of gutter companies, or awnings--- but we can refer you to a company that does awnings

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check