Full Spectrum Contracting LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

Full Spectrum Contracting LLC., is a family owned business with all work performed or directly supervised by owners. We offer a "Full Spectrum" of services, from bath room and kitchen remodeling to full service new builds. Please give us a call, we would be happy to help you with your project....

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

home remodeling (28)interior painting (19)drywall (15)plumbers (14)electrician (14)tile installation (9)door installation (8)house painting (8)HVAC Companies (8)roofing (7)air duct cleaning (5)hardwood floors (5)

07/22/2022

Bruce M.

This is my second time using Full Spectrum. I chose Floyd again because he does excellent work. He kept me informed on progress of the project. Floyd is honest and told me about any problems or delays, and would always suggest a solution.

Description of Work
Full remodel of house interior: floors, doors, cabinets, counterstops, paint and other work - was a 2 1/2 month project

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

11/02/2020

Michael S.

Very well. Floyd is extremely professional and executes projects very well. I would definitely use Full Spectrum for any future home renovation needs.

Description of Work
Garage renovation and front door replacement.

Category contractors, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling, replacement windows, air duct cleaning, home builders, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

11/02/2020

Geary B.

Awesome job. Great working relationship, I was always updated on progress, issues, resolution of issues, timing. Workmanship and follow up were excellent / amazing. Very professional, great follow through

Description of Work
Enclose covered patio and open up to house great room including adding ductless heat pump to new room and also in my garage

Category concrete repair, drywall, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, replacement windows, home builders, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

11/01/2020

Bruce N.

this project was a 90% rehab. they turned an 1100 square foot clubhouse into a beautiful two bedroom home. they did the plans, permits and on thru to completion within the projected time frame at the quoted price. highly recommend this contractor and i am already planning my next project with them.

Description of Work
complete rehab

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, landscaping, plumbing, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

11/01/2020

Bruce N.

On time On budget A pleasure to work with Couldn’t ask for more

Description of Work
complete renovation

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

07/23/2020

Bonnie L.

While doing my kitchen we where so pleased when their work we kept adding more work and ended up redoing complete the house. I highly recommend them, they are honest, hardworking people. I called them back to add to my garage and cover the patio. In fact I have another job for them when they are available. Very please with them.

Description of Work
Started with Kitchen and was so please we kept going Ended up doing the whole house, then 2 years later asked them back to add to the garage Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, air duct cleaning, garage builders, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

07/20/2020

Christopher K.

Floyd and Suzanne were fantastic to work with. They extended our patio approx 22ft. This included pouring cement, framing the roof, electrical, painting and roofing. Floyd and his team did a great job and kept us informed the entire time. We were very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend their work. We are also going to have Floyd come out to install stone veneer on a couple of the patio columns. Very professional and do outstanding work.

Description of Work
Patio extended.

Category concrete repair, decks, drywall, electrician, remodeling, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

07/17/2020

Bruce M.

The work was excellent, I'm very pleased. Floyd does high quality work and has great craftsmanship. Work was on time and on budget. Floyd was good about communicating and staying in touch on both good and bad news. Jobs like this always have hidden problems that you don't find until you get into it, Floyd was great about letting me know and suggesting alternatives I will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Repair the liner under a tile roof and re-roof the patio. Take out old carpet and flooring, install new wood laminate and tile flooring, partial demolition and remodel of a bathroom, paint entire interior, repair holes in walls, repair/replace interior doors, replace spigots and valves in bathrooms and laundry room.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

07/15/2020

Kenneth B.

Floyd and Sue and Full Spectrum Contracting have done many jobs for us over the years and have always been AMAZING. About 6 years ago they did an almost complete home remodel for us including opening up and redoing our kitchen, tiling the whole home, putting in new sliders, etc. At present, they are our General Contractor on a commercial building that we're rehabbing into a coffee shop (restaurant) and art studio in Phoenix. It is a big job that takes a real attention to detail and compete knowledge and expertise in construction processes and codes. They have also done smaller jobs around our home including adding a large exterior closet for storage, replacing windows with doors, upgrading systems, and etc. Hire them, you won't be sorry.

Description of Work
Lucky to have them work on many big jobs over the years to the present

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/15/2020

Mark L.

We had Floyd and his crew build a guest house/casita on our property. Floyd handled all the work, from the design/architecture (done by his wife Sue), getting all the concrete work done, all the carpentry, electrical, plumbing, finish work, etc. In the end we have a beautiful 1 bed room, great room and kitchenette Casita with a rooftop deck! All the work was professionally done, very clean, high quality construction. Floyd knows his stuff, or he learns it - the roof top deck was a new experience for Floyd, but he worked closely with the materials supplier to do an excellent job and get certified for future roof deck projects! All in all, we are very well please with the results! Looking for more projects to bring Floyd in on. I would highly recommend Floyd for any remodel or new construction project!

Description of Work
Guest House/Casita Construction

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters, mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Review for Full Spectrum Contracting LLC - 11543 E Adobe Rd, Mesa, AZ - 38722153

06/07/2019

Debbie P.

Floyd the owner was very good in what he does. He likes things perfect and I liked that. He would notice things I would not see and he would bring this to my attention. All I can say is they did an awesome job and if I need anything else done I would use this company again. Got to know them well and they felt like family to me. I didn’t want them to go. Thanks Floyd for making my house beautiful!!

Description of Work
New floors, bathroom sinks, all new doors and door jams, all new paint inside, changed a sliding door to a French door.

Category hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

01/08/2019

Diana P.

Fabulous!! Floyd and Sue are wonderful to work with and it’s important to THEM that everything is perfect. I would have them do anything for us.. never another thought.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodels, wall removal

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

11/16/2018

Kathy M.

These guys do great work. Easy to work with, responsive, and experienced. They say what they'll do then they do it. We were comfortable with them in our home, they clean up after themselves and are considerate. Fit and finish are excellent, we love our new bathroom. We have another project on our wishlist, if we decide go forward there's no question we'll ask Full Spectrum Contracting to do the work, we know it will be done right and on time.

Description of Work
Bath remodel, remove tub, build shower stall, tile shower and floor

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

04/06/2018

Diana P.

All the work was done beautifully and in a timely manner. All flooring was removed and new porcelain tile was installed, the whole house was painted and retrimmed. Total kitchen remodel, new cabinets, countertops, backsplash and installation of appliances. New lighting throughout. We are going to work on the bathrooms this fall and we definitely want them to do it. Floyd and his wife Sue went above and beyond to get our project done in a professional and timely manner. We would highly recommend this company for any job.

Description of Work
Total inside remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

03/25/2017

PAUL K.

WOW!!! Definitely a wonderfully beautiful job was done. My original Kitchen and Bath were from 1979, needless to say they were very out dated. Full Spectrum had to remove old cabinets, old tile and linoleum that was glued to the cement under the tile had to be removed, and then there was an uneven settlement crack that had to be corrected, that was just the kitchen. In the old bathroom the tub was being removed and being replaced by a full shower, behind one wall was a cement wall that needed to be removed. Nothing is easy in a remodel! Full Spectrum remained professional and kept me calm. A couple of my neighbors thought the kitchen was enlarged, it was not, there was just a professional transformation done by the FULL SPECTRUM CONTRACTING TEAM. We had also run into a few problems with various supplies that did not provide quality customer service, which caused us various problems. I was definitely pleased with the professionalism and customer service provided by FULL SPECTRUM CONTRACTING I give them an A+ referral and will use them in the future. My kitchen is beautiful and modern, my bathroom is gorgeous. Thank you to all at FULL SPECTRUM CONTRACTING.

Description of Work
REMODEL OF KITCHEN AND MAIN BATHROOM.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

01/19/2017

Sandra M.

Great! Floyd and Seth were very flexible on working with us as we modified and expanded the basic project. Work was top quality.

Description of Work
Started with a bathroom remodel and expanded to entire house repainting, new lighting, taking up carpets and replacing with floor tiling, adding closets.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2017

01/11/2017

PAUL K.

It was a pleasure working with Full Spectrum, Floyd and Sue, a husband and wife team along with one employee, Seth. All were very knowledgeable, considerate, and very hard workers. We wanted an addition and a second bathroom added to the house. It was a rocky start, due to a sub-contractor’s mistake on the drawings. At first the County would not approve the plans. Floyd and Sue reviewed the plans and worked with the County to make whatever corrections needed to be made for approval. Once the work was started things flowed smoothly, when we had questions or wanted things changed the team was very supportive. If you communicated to one the information was passed on and responded to. The work was done beautifully, and we are definitely pleased. It is our intention to remodel the old bathroom and kitchen we have already hired Full Spectrum, based on their completed work with the addition; we look forward to working with them on the remodel. We would definitely give them a positive referral to our neighbors.

Description of Work
A room addition was added and a second bathroom was added.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, sunrooms

Work Completed On 01/06/2017

04/04/2016

Scott N.

One big advantage with Full Spectrum is that Sue can do all the design work and drawings. We really appreciated that after having another design service blow us off for at least three months. Floyd is a 'hands on' contractor' and I believe that is a valuable asset to their business. More than once the building inspector remarked ' These guys do great work.' The finished products met or exceeded our expectations. Everyone that has toured the place since it has been completed have been very impressed. Floyd and his assistant, Chris, displayed integrity in their work and demeanor. I would not and did not hesitate to give them full access to the house at times when we were gone for extended periods. If we were to do anything different it might have been to plan a little further ahead and get some of the materials ordered ahead of time to allow for back orders and such. It probably slowed our project down a tad waiting for a couple items to come in. I would not hesitate to recommend Full Spectrum to a friend, knowing that they will be pleased with the quality of the finished product.

Description of Work
We own a home in Gold Canyon, AZ. We love the location but the home needed some additions in order to accommodate all of our family when we all get together. We started with the addition of a formal dining room. This was new Contruction from the ground up to be done in an area that was previously an outdoor patio. This project measured 12X16 with 12' ceilings. The next phase was a detached 30X40 garage with the interior fully finished throughout. Once that was done we were able to proceed with the third phase which was to convert the old attached garage into a new master bedroom and bath.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/25/2016

12/10/2015

Kenneth B.

The job went very well. Floyd, Sue and Chris are all very skilled at what they do. Their quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail is very high. On top of this they are very nice, fun and honest. This was a pretty big job and I got several bids but really liked and trusted Full Spectrum over the others. The kitchen remodel part of the job was very involved. They combined the old kitchen with the Arizona room. This involved redoing all the pipes and electrical. Removed all sorts of dangerous old wiring. Reconfigured the electrical box. Raised the floor in the Arizona room to match the rest of the house. Took out a badly built part of the roof and rebuilt the roof to match the rest of the house. Reconfigured the HVAC and removed soffits. Put in a giant sliding glass door. Installed cabinets, appliances, backsplash tile, custom vent hood, marble and granite countertops and installed canned and pendant lighting. Of course, did lots of drywall. They also: Drywalled a room. Installed some new doors. Removed two swamp coolers and patched roof. Enlarged some entryways. Fixed and replaced an outside sink nook and tiled it. Relocated washer and gas dryer. Got rid of old water heater and placed new tankless on an outside wall. Painted. I'm probably forgetting lots of items. They are terrific and I will definitely hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Remodel of kitchen, new tile throughout much of house, relocation of washer and gas dryer, move hot water heater to outside of house (tankless).

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, glass repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 12/10/2015

07/20/2015

christopher A.

Process of projects were pretty much run smoothly, with an exception with the tankless water heater. It needed a bigger breaker and a few other parts to to complete the install. I had a few leaking problems, but Floyd was quick to figure it out and correct the problem! Highly recommended contractor!

Description of Work
Installation of tile,demo and install of new bathroom, and install of tankless water heater!

Work Completed On 02/04/2015

07/07/2015

CELSO H.

Floyd, Sue & Chris are wonderful & my kitchen looks amazing!!! Once cabinets were ordered and in things when pretty fast. They are very professional, careful, honest and efficient. I see why they are booked for months or have to turn jobs down because their work is top notch. I actually have them booked for the end of the year to remodel my bathroom :) Awesome job guys!!

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen.

Work Completed On 06/04/2015

04/13/2015

Ronald H.

Just got off the phone with Floyd to schedule an estimate for some work. Floyd said he was just too busy and could not see being able to get to me for some time. After speaking to him, I can see why business is thriving for him. He took the time to listen to my problem and understood what I was saying even though I was speaking "diy" talk. He asked some good questions and then offered a quick and simple solution to the problem. He did all this not knowing I was an Angie's List customer and with no expectation of a pay day. Well done Floyd, it is that type of great customer service that has your schedule booked solid!

Description of Work
Phone consult

Work Completed On 04/13/2015

02/06/2015

Jacki L.

Full Spectrum was very professional and communicated throughout the whole process. They are a very trustworthy group that does work like it is their own home. Instead of just painting the house, they made sure they spent an entire day caulking and filling every nook and cranny. They are very detailed. We were given a bid to install the rock veneer and then we choose the rock style. Well the rock style that my wife choose was more difficult to install. But they held their price because they knew we were on a budget. I have been in the trades for 22 years and I can say that to find this kind of dedication to high standards and customer service are VERY rare. I always recommend Full Spectrum to everyone. My mom lives in Minnesota and I told her about the work we were having done on the house. She commented after we sent her the pictures that she wishes that they had someone up there that she could trust to do this type of work.

Description of Work
Full Spectrum provided rock veneer on the front of the house, painted the house and the cement wall, put siding on the side arch's of the house, installed log beams on the back patio and replaced both gates to the back yard. As an add on they also rented a skidster and removed all the landscaping rock for the front and back yard.