Foam Experts Roofing Inc

With Angi since June 2010

4.2

Foam Experts Roofing of Mesa, AZ has been providing energy efficient, long-lasting polyurethane roofing since 1969. We install polyurethane roofing for residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Polyurethane or urethane roofing is a green alternative to traditional roofing. Family owned and operated we are committed to outstanding customer service and setting the highest standards in urethane roofing. We are licensed, bonded and insured in Arizona, California and Nevada. Benefits of working with Foam Experts Roofing * Over 30 years of roofing experience * High performance, energy efficient roofing * Use of internally developed patented equipment * Proven reliability * Incredible customer service We want you to have the best roof for your building. Let us help you create a more energy efficient space. Call Foam Experts Roofing for a free quote....

Thermo Shield LLC

Valley Wide Home Insulation and Energy Efficiency Experts Our goal is simple! We provide a broad range of insulation packages that are customized to meet your specific needs, expectations and budget. We're proud to be your fully trained and trusted home insulation specialist providing our professional services to improve the condition of your home. ​ When it comes to home insulation, there is no one size fits all solution. Allow us to give you an in home estimate and determine which solutions will work best for your particular home.

True-Built Roofing

As a licensed, bonded and insured company we provide only the highest quality solutions to all of your construction needs. With over 30 years of experience specializing in roofing and restoration, there is no job too big or too small for our craftsman.

New Life Roofing

New Life Roofing has been serving Phoenix Arizona Metro valley since 1984, repairing and or replacing roofs on thousands of homes. We pride ourselves on exceptional quality of both material used and the manpower to install it. All of our employees are permanent, full time technicians. We never use contract labor, temporary help, or unqualified people to install or repair your roof. With an excellent record with the B.B.B. and a 37 year fantastic record with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors, we would be happy to provide you, the potential customer with a free, no pressure estimate at your convenience. And since we do not ask for money up front, you can rest assured that you will never pay for work that is never started or left unfinished. Payment is always upon completion of the job. At New Life Roofing we look forward to serving your roofing needs, whether they are complete roof installations or small repairs. We promise not to sell you anything unnecessary and will provide options whenever possible. We look forward to hearing from you should the need arise.

09/04/2015

Description of Work
Applied foam roof over existing metal roof. Finished roof is satisfactory . did not cleanup overspray after job was finished.

06/30/2014

I felt his inspection was thorough and I was very happy with the estimate I received on the repair work. However, when I sat down to read the contract for the work, I saw that the written contract didn't warrant their work to my expectations. When I made some strikeouts and additions to their contract and asked for their approval, they replied, "Foam Experts Roofing will not accept our proposal and installation agreement altered. Please seek another roofing company for your project." I looked elsewhere and found that other companies had contracts that were more fair and I felt safer with their warranties as stated in their written contracts.

Description of Work
Inspect foam roof, provide estimate on repair work

10/04/2013

Roofers arrived first day to tear off old plywood and apply first coat. Let first coat dry and arrived second day to apply second coat. Was supposed to come back the next day, but did not show up nor did they call me to tell me they were not going to show. I called my Foam Experts company representative who was my first contact and who also provided the estimate for the work. The roofers arrived several days later to apply the third and final coat. When my husband inspected their work, he found several broken tiles, white footprints on the red tiles, and areas of foam that had not been covered by paint. Since he had done roof foaming work in the past, he was not pleased with their lack of attention to details. Also, the workers broke our ADT Security sign in the front yard, making it necessary for us to order another sign. In spite of these minor glitches, the quality of their work was good. My Foam Experts company representative came out to inspect the roof after I called to advise them of the above items. He repaired the broken tiles and assured me the foam that was not covered by paint would not be an issue and that the company would stand behind their 15-year warranty.

Description of Work
Removed old plywood and sprayed polyurethane roofing in 3 coats for a 15-year warranty.

04/09/2012

I requested a quote for the repair of my east and west flat roofs which are separated by a tiled roof installed in 2010. All other bidders accessed the two flat roofs by ladder in order to avoid walking on the tiled roof. However the 200 lb FOAM EXPERTS rep walked back and forth on my tiled roof without my permission and then jumped twice from the tiled roof onto the flat portion. He also cut into my roof without my permission in order to get a core sample. That task was already done by a prior bidder who first secured my permission. This unprofessional behavior and possible damage to my roof is why I absolutely cannot recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
No work performed.

05/29/2011

Foam Experts had to work in conjunction with another roofing company which was replacing the other part of the roof of a house that had shingles, and Foam Experts did a very nice job in coordinating their work with the other roofer. The end result is a beautiful roofing system. Foam Experts cared about the work they did and the work product is superb. Foam Experts also provides a warranty and explains how to ensure the foam roof is properly maintained. I would recommend Foam Experts.

Description of Work
Complete removal of former foam roof over carport and part of house and installation of new foam roofing system.

07/10/2008

The first time they came, they got up there, and when they were going to spray, a huge windstorm came. He said he was going to call his boss and cancel for the day because they didn't want the whole neighborhood to get sprayed. They even covered my car before spraying. They were very responsible and thoughtful. The workers were very caring. They cleaned up after they worked every day. They were very nice. They explained everything very precisely. They did excellent work. They even offered to come back and clean up my pool. I couldn't ask for much more.

Description of Work
They came and foamed the roof which is a very large one. He gave us two skylights because we had already had a lot of work done up there.

Category insulation

02/14/2006

Called twice to set up an appointment for an estimate. Both times talked to a person. Calls were not returned. Showed little interest in my business.

Description of Work
no work performed - never set up a time for an estimate

10/06/2005

FOAM EXPERTS INSTALLED A BRAND NEW FOAM ROOF AND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. THE WORKERS CLEANED UP THE JOB SITE THOROUGHLY AND FOAM CAN BE VERY MESSY. THEY EVEN SKIMMED THE POOL AND HOSED DOWN THE PATIO FURNITURE. THEY RETURNED TO DO SUBSEQUENT FOLLOW-UP WORK AND WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE.

Description of Work
INSTALLED A NEW FOAM ROOF ON AND FLAT ROOF HOUSE OF 3,200 SQUARE FEET. IT WAS A REMODEL OF A 1970'S HOME.

08/11/2004

THEY WERE VERY CLEAN AND GOT THE JOB DONE IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER. FOLLOW-UP AND PUNCTUALITY WAS VERY GOOD.

Description of Work
THEY FOAMED ALL THE FLAT ROOFING IN THE HOUSE.

Foam Experts Roofing Inc