East Mesa Auto Repair Center Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2007

8027 E Main St

Mesa, AZ 85207

East Mesa Auto Repair is a family owned repair facility that has been in business since 1984. We work on all american and foreign makes of cars and trucks. We do everything from oil changes, brakes, A/C, transmissions, engines, emissions, fuel injection, carburators, exhaust, leaks, water pumps, suspention, computers, gm reflashing, electrical, and more. Come see us for honest auto repair....

05/20/2020

Patrick L.

This Shop is very qualified from the smallest problem to a complete engine re-build. Chad's team is well versed in "Getting the problem Solved" and getting the car back to the customer with a smile and an invoice that is quite fair.. Patrick Lyons

Description of Work
Another Shop couldn't solve a problem. Mr. Taylor;s team had it fixed the same day

Category auto repair,radiator service

Thank you for the opportunity to repair your car. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

08/17/2017

ANDY H.

It went fine. They were very responsive and did the work quickly.

Description of Work
Needed oil & filter changed and rear drivers door track lubricated.

Category auto repair

Thank you for the great review, and for allowing us to repair your vehicle.

02/03/2017

Lynda S.

Brought my Tahoe in. Once again, great work, prompt service, friendly people, and super reasonable prices. I'm so glad that we have found a home garage here in Mesa!

Description of Work
Tires balanced, problematic aftermarket alarm system removed, broken hood release latch under dash.

Category auto repair,car accessories

Thanks again for allowing us to fix the Tahoe. We look forward to working with you in the future.

04/10/2016

Don S.

My car was booked in for new front shocks and a wheel alignment for 8 am. I arrived a half hour early so the wife could pick me off as I had to drop her off and then go back. When I arrived they were open and removing water from the rain the night before. When I walked up there, there was no acknowledgement I was even there even though I was less than ten feet from them. They walked into the shop, I walked into the office and filled in the check in form. As I stood there I saw in the monitor they had walked into the side yard and were just standing there talking. After five minutes I left everything on their desk and left. Customer service F. After picking the car up I checked the the cars tire pressure as I knew one tire was low as I had checked it before taking it in and in an alignment they need to be the same. After one front tire read 25 psi and the other 30, the same as before. Either they did a very bad alignment job for which they get F, or they didn't do one but charged me for it so that is a F.

Description of Work
Replaced front shock Absorbers that I supplied and wheel alignment

Category

I am truly sorry you feel that way. I was one of the guys pushing the rain water away from the shop and said good morning, and talked to you after when you said you were leaving your keys. We open at 8, and you are able to drop off cars before, but all the employees have jobs to do prior to us opening the doors. The alignment is checked with wheel clamps and your alignment was reset to factory specs. I am truly sorry you feel this way.

03/03/2016

jim M.

I bottomed out my car and it never sounded the same after that. It was clear something was broken. I called and made and appointment with Laura. She was very nice and scheduled my appointment. When I arrived, the waiting area was busy! I thought to myself, this is going to take forever. Nope, it was fast to give them my keys so they could get started. It took about 15 minutes to let me know I had broken my exhaust pipe and would take a couple of hours to repair. They offered me a ride home and said when it's finished, they would come and pick me up. Fantastic and fast service. I just moved here and was worried about how I would find a good mechanic that wouldn't take advantage of me. This is the place. While I was waiting, everyone that was coming in to have their cars worked on, made comments about how good this place is. I figured it must be good, the place is busy! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone.

Description of Work
fixed my exhaust system

01/19/2016

ANDY H.

When I started my car in the afternoon of 1/13, it almost did not start, giving the familiar clicking sound of a poor battery. I drove straight over to East Mesa Auto Repair and asked them if they could check my battery. It was now 3 PM. I had left the car running and they pulled it over to the entrance to one of the bays (all of the bays were filled with other cars). The technician put a piece of equipment on the battery and ran a load test on it and determined that the battery was essentially dead. The technician asked me if I wanted them to replace the battery with a new one--Interstate brand, which I knew is a good brand. After giving me a quote on the total cost, I said go ahead. He cleaned the terminals and all around the box and replaced the battery. I was on my way again in less than an hour. THIS IS GREAT SERVICE AND THE PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE FOR THE BATTERY AND INSTALLATION.

Description of Work
Tested the old battery and installed a new battery in my car.

05/14/2015

ANDY H.

It went fine. I have had my vehicle serviced several times now at East Mess Auto Repair and have been very pleased with the results. The people at East Mess Auto Repair are very knowledgeable when it comes to auto mechanics. They have delivered great service and honest advice to me. The staff couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating, always handling my needs, sometimes on short notice. I am completely satisfied with both the service and honesty and have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
They did an oil & filter change. They also checked the car over for fluids and pressures.

03/25/2015

Ronald R.

It went very smooth, in and out in one day. They are all fully qualified as they have a lot of certificates on the wall. The front staff are very friendly. I have been using them for 5 years and never have had a problem there.

Description of Work
Fixed electric window on passenger side of car.

03/22/2015

Eldin D.

We took my Toyota Highlander to East Mesa Auto after the other provider diagnosed the need for compressor replacement - close to $1000. The East Mesa guys found that we needed belt replacement. Car sounds like new again. The guys at the shop were professional, courteous and obviously more honest.

Description of Work
Replaced belts

10/02/2014

Lawrence L.

East Mesa Auto Repair has fair prices and are competent at their work. I am glad that I have found the right place to take care of my vehicles.

Description of Work
Repaired an oil leak in my vehicle.

BRIDWELL AUTOMOTIVE CENTER

**We want to provide you with a personal quote! Please call us at our shop.** We are a family owned business since 1970 with expertise in both foreign and domestic automotive repair. Bridwell Automotive Center offers great service at affordable rates. All of our technicians are ASE Master Certified and we are a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We are also rated as one of the Top 65 Automotive Repair Shops in the Metropolitan Phoenix area by Mark Salem, "The TV 3 Car Guy". At Bridwell Automotive Center, we are very proud of our reputation as one of the best auto repair shops in Scottsdale, AZ and metro Phoenix, AZ. We strive to have great customer service and continually take strides to make all of our customers happy each and every time we see them. We look forward to working with you and your automobile in the very near future. Tow Truck for: We service Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and the surrounding cities.

Shadow Mountain Auto Repair

Additional web addresses - www.ethicalaz.com/gravytrainheavyindustriescorp.

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

Auto Service
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Alarms
    Auto Inspections
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Oil changes, brakes, AC, transmissions, engines, emissions, fuel injection, carburetors, exhaust, leaks, water pumps, suspension, computers, GM & Ford reflashing, electrical

Ask for details.