Eagle Environmental Products Inc

With Angi since July 2007

528 W 3rd Ave

Mesa, AZ 85210

Welcome to Eagle Environmental Products Since 1994, Eagle Environmental Products has been distributing construction materials throughout Arizona. We strive to fulfill all your construction and paving needs. Some of the materials we provide are- •SWPP Material Supplies •Wattles •Logs •Silt Fence •Erosion Control Blankets Whatever projects you need to complete, we can help you with our quality products. We are associated with the major associations of all the industries we represent. We are also a direct supplier of many of our product lines. Call now for a quote....

08/28/2007

balvina P.

I called them, they advised me they would call back and I never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Called to get an estimate on a new driveway.

Category driveway pavers

07/03/2007

WAYNE R.

Contacted Terry Miller by phone to see if he was interested in asphalt street sealing and crack repair. I scheduled an appointment for him to view our streets and make recommendations and give a quote. He arrived on time, viewed our situation and provided a quote promptly. I received other quotes as well but they recommended considerable more work and much more expense. When I discussed the differences with Terry, he explained why his recommendation for a lot less work and expense at this time was really the better alternative. We awarded him the contract for his price and his integrity. He was on site with his people all day and they did an excellent job. We did not receive a single complaint from any homeowners about the experience. His work still looks good and we have no issues to date.

Description of Work
Asphalt streets seal coating and crack repair for our Home Owners Association.

Category driveway pavers

Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC

We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fences. We want to make our clients satisfied so that they will tell other people about the work we do.

Metal Art Deco

Dynamic Fencing and Fabrication, LLC

We are fence and ornamental iron builders with a vast experience in all types of fences and gates. Our mission is to provide a high-quality product whether standard or custom built. Our attention to detail and exemplary customer service is paramount and we strive for excellence with every project, no matter the size. Our company is owner-operated with over 25 years of experience and successfully in business for 9 years. Everyone within the company takes ownership of the workmanship we provide and genuinely enjoys the work they do.

Visa, MasterCard