Angie's List is now Angi.ย Learn more

Done Right Roofing

Founded 2017 โ€ข With Angi since January 2018

We at Done Right Roofing persist without exception to bring you the best pricing and customer satisfaction available in the industry. We stand behind our craftsmanship and treat your home and quality as if it were our own. Our current workforce has spent a lifetime in the trade. Quality and Customer Satisfaction is our priority. We the Owners are Third Generation Roofing Experts at your Service. Looking forward to the opportunity to work with You....

Spartan Roofing llc

ย โ€ฆ

C4 Construction Group

We are a second generation construction company with over 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction in the valley. We have completed commercial and residential remodels of all sizes and serviced countless roofs, all while creating raving fans along the way. As natives of the Phoenix area, we take pride in providing quality work to our community as we continue to grow our local business. ย โ€ฆ

In-Ex Designs

Please contact In Ex Designs & Roofing for all your roofing system needs. We can inspect repair or replace your existing roof. Please call our office today to schedule your free roofing inspection. Thank you. ย โ€ฆ

Offers by In-Ex Designs on Angi

08/20/2021

I had Done Right roofing 10 months ago to look at my roof and make any necessary repairs. The replaced several tiles by the garage and cleaned out cricket area from trash and debris and sealed or replaced any cracked mud balls throughout the roof. I now have leaking and board damage in the area where the repairs were done. Mike stated they did not check under the eaves for damage (where the wood i...

Description of Work
Rood repairs

11/20/2020

It was quite a bit more than originally thought but did it all in one day. Did not leave a mess. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Repair of natural tile roof. Some tiles were broken and needed replaced.

01/02/2020

Excellent work. Fast and responsive. Crew knew exactly what needed to be done and got it done accurately. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Rook repair for leak and poor flashing.

03/03/2019

Done Right Roofing called promptly and came out within two days to assess the problem with my leaking tile roof. The required work was completed within a week. I was very happy with the service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Repair tile roof

09/22/2018

I wasn't sure if I needed any roof repairs since I had no leaks and I had a tile roof that is 19 years old. I wanted a reputable company to inspect my roof and tell me honestly whether i needed any repairs (some friends were saying that i should prepare myself for more than 20,000 in cost). We worked with Mike and Walt and they were both very professional and clearly knowledgeable. We saw their eq...

Description of Work
I have a tile roof that is 19 years old, i needed an inspection to determine if I needed any repairs under the tile

Repair work to all types of roofs. Tile, shingle, shake, and flat tear offs and reroof. Leak repairs. Patio covers. Roof Inspections.

Foam Roofing.