CLEAR WATER CONCEPTS

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2004

6056 E Baseline Rd Suite 146

Mesa, AZ 85206

Clear Water Concepts sells, installs, services, and repairs water softeners, whole house water filter systems, reverse osmosis systems, and other water treatment systems. With over 16 years experience in the water treatment industry we have the expertise you need to handle your water treatment needs. As an Angie's List subscriber you can receive $200 off our Sanitech Pro-Line System and Reverse Osmosis Package. Call today to schedule an installation or to get an answer to any of your water treatment needs....

09/09/2019

Aniket W.

After moving to our new house at Gilbert, Arizona, I realised that softner and filter were a must. I researched a lot before selecting Clear water concepts. We installed their Sanitech whole house water filter + softner system along with their 5 stage Ultima (1:1) under sink RO filter. The pricing was reasonable, service was prompt and techs were knowledgeable and courteous. Couldn't be happier with the installed product. Their softner plus RO bundle deal was a perfect match for what I was looking for.

Description of Work
Water softner and RO filter installation

04/24/2017

TED L.

Great but did not get Angie's list rebate

Description of Work
New water softeners

03/04/2017

Lou A.

I would highly recommend Clear Water Concepts. I did my homework before I selected them, so they were not the only local company that I spoke to.. What won me over was the knowledge that Matt, the owner, had on water here in AZ.. In addition, they have been in business for long time and, more important, this is the ONLY thing they do...(they don't sell hot water heaters, install toilets, etc). The product we got was the Sanitech Pro-Line for the water softener.. The control unit they use is rated one of the best in the industry. We also got the Sanitech Hph water purification system for the kitchen.. Incredible unit, and did not take up a lot of space under the sink. They came ON TIME....Cleaned up after themselves, and took the time to explain how everything worked. A day after the install, there was a very small leak (small drip) on one of the lines under the sink. I called, and they sent someone out immediately. That is why I rate them very high on customer service.. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a water softener..

Description of Work
New water softener and reverse osmosis unitH

11/07/2016

marci S.

This is the second time we have chosen to use Clear Water Concepts. July 2012 we had them install a water softener into our home and then we we moved I did extensive research but came back to Clear Water Concepts for our install. I felt that the water softener we received the first time was a quality product and could not find anything better for the money, so I am a repeat happy customer.

Description of Work
Added a water softener to new home.

09/26/2016

Luke R.

The initial consultation and quote were very professional, as was the installation. We're very happy with the company and the product they provided.

Description of Work
We wanted a water softener.

07/25/2016

Shantanu K.

The system was installed in 2 hours by the service representative. He was professional, friendly and courteous. Warranty information was provided. Operation specifics were explained and all our questions were answered.

Description of Work
We purchased the Sanitech Pro water softening system after talking to the representative from the company. There was absolutely no push or gimmicks or sleazy salesmanship from the representative. He provided specifics and differences between the two systems he recommended. Pricing and warranty was great and an appointment was setup for the same week.

08/25/2014

Mike S.

We have been procrastinating replacing our existing system for about a year or so. This was partly due to the limited time we had, but mostly as we didn't want to deal with the " Atypical" sales people, each with their own twist, as to what we "Should" have as part of our system. We finally had no choice and looked at loads of companies on Angie's List., Until we came across Clear Water Concepts and had an immediate and direct line to Matt, the owner. After an excellent discussion on the phone, we made an appointment the same day. With very short notice, Matt was exactly on time and came with all the information we asked, providing an excellent overview of his systems and our options. Then, without any hard sell tactics to get us into something we truly didn't need.. we reached an agreement on a system which would for our individual circumstances. Then Taylor from Clear Water Systems was our installer, who was truly excellent, being courteous and on time. Performing the installation and service to our R/O efficiently without any issues. We highly recommend Clear Water Concepts for our your water needs, they are professional, courteous and actually truly care about customer services... Plus, we didn't even have to get a water test.... as they already know what city water is all about... No need to waste our time, which we truly appreciate.

Description of Work
Replaced our existing whole house filter and soft water system and serviced our R/O system

Category water softeners

[member name removed], thank you very much for such a kind review. It always makes me proud of our staff when I see reviews like yours! Thanks again. Matt Ulrich CWC

08/12/2014

Caroline B.

First of all you call the office and have immediate access to the owner of the company. That was very nice. I am so sorry it took me so long to make my review since we were so impressed with the service. We had called CWC first in our search for water softening systems for our house. Not having any idea about systems and prices we took their quote and called 2 other companies for more quotes. Always get 3 estimates, right? the second two companies were Pristine Enviromental solutions and we also called home depot and they put us in contact with their water softener provider Rainsoft. Both the other companies insisted they needed to come to our home and test the water to give a quote. So we sat through 2 VERY lengthy presentations in our home educating us about water softeners and the importance of them which was completely unnecessary since i called them to shop for one. Also treated to information telling us how terrible our water supply was. Obviously we were aware of this too. Again, that is why we were shopping for a system. Pristine had a million different systems and was talking up a $8k option that would give us a water softener only, no whole house filter which the man said we did not need. When we expressed concern about chlorine content in our water he said that he liked the chlorine in the water to keep the toilets cleaner. WHAT??!!! lol oh and that price included a RO filter in the sink that had crazy expensive 3M filters that needed changing a lot. Then we sat through Rainsoft's presentation which was nice.Gee, isn't it lovely that astronauts from NASA take rainsoft water into space? Just when he convinced us that we couldn't live without his water system he threw in that it was going to cost $12k but at least we could take it from house to house when we moved. oh and it came with some free soaps. yikes!!! I am only boring you with the process and these other companies so you can truly appreciate how wonderful Clear water concepts is. The owner told us that no water test was necessary. Clearly, we live in chandler, AZ we absolutely had hard water that was no secret and their products are all made right here in town geared especially for our kind of water. The system that would be installed in our home would filter and soften our water in the entire house and we would have a small spout on our sink with alkaline water for drinking and cooking. All this for a fraction of what others quoted us. We are very happy with the product and our water and we would recommend that anyone in the area shopping for a water system use this company. They are honest and professional and we appreciate SO much that we were not suckered into a crazy system that is not as good and that we would STILL be making payments on.

Description of Work
Installed a RO drinking system for alkaline water in kitchen sink and a full home water filter and water softener

Category water softeners

[member name removed] I am happy to hear that you are satisfied, and glad that you chose us. We certainly enjoy reading such positive comments from our customers. I hope that the system continues to provide excellent quality water to your family for years to come. Thanks again for the great review! Matt Ulrich CWC

07/29/2014

Pam W.

They were efficient and the price was competitive. They had what I needed. They have no room for improvement. They were fine.

Description of Work
They installed a water softener in my home.

06/08/2014

Deborah O.

Matt came out to the house and we discussed different water systems and what might suit our needs best. When the house is ready we will call Matt again.

Description of Work
provided information on water system

05/15/2014

Fred C.

All went well from the discussions regarding various options through the installation. Worked with Matt on the options and he proved to be very informative and was able to discuss options is terms easily understood. The installation was performed by Taylor who handled things in a professional manner. We did have a small blip due to a misunderstanding but it was corrected by Matt within a very short period of time.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of Water softener / filter system and Reverse Osmosis drinking water system

03/20/2014

Dane C.

Matt was very helpful and reinforced my choice in Clear Concepts (informationally without a hard sell). The installation tech was professional and seems to have done a quality installation. Based on my previous research, our location and budget, Matt's local knowledge and history made Clear Concepts the obvious choice. The installation supported this. Thanks again Matt.

Description of Work
Installed the Sanitech softener and whole house filter.

Category water softeners

[member name removed], I am glad to hear everything went as expected. Also I am delighted that you appreciate our "NO HARD SELL" approach. I have always felt strongly that if you have an exceptional product, reputation, and provide a good value, our customers can make intelligent, informed decisions on their own. I am pleased that our technician was helpful, and professional as well! Thanks again. Matt Ulrich President CWC

02/13/2014

Karen M.

Installed a water softener & filtration system along with RO system. They were very quick and did a nice job installing everything.

Category water softeners

(mbr name) I am happy that your experience with our installation team was positive. We take pride in our work and the professionalism of our staff. Thank you for your review of our company! Matt Ulrich President CWC

02/05/2014

Chris M.

Matt was very professional. He educated us on our options and helped us select a system that would work best for us. Installation by one of his service techs was also very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
We installed the Sanitech 48,000 grain soft water / whole house filtration system.

Category water softeners

[removed member name] we are very happy that your expectations were met. Thank you for your review and comments. We hope to be able to continue to provide exceptional service to you in the future! Matt Ulrich President CWC

12/30/2013

Jeff S.

Everything went extremely well. The owner is real hands-on and is a real professional and truly understands the needs of customers in the Valley. He understands the various options, explains those thoroughly to the customer, and then is able to quickly get you up and running with great equipment. Dave is a real hands-on owner and took care of our every needs. I highly recommend giving Clear Water Concepts a call and working with them to consult on your water softening and reverse osmosis needs and then getting you setup with great equipment.

Description of Work
Clear Water Concepts provided me with advice on my water softener and reverse osmosis needs, then installed and setup all the equipment and taught us how to use it.

Category water softeners

, what a great review! We are delighted that your experience was positive and informative. We sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding our business performance and service. We strive to provide personal service that addresses your needs and concerns, and hope to continue a good business relationship together. Matt Ulrich President

12/09/2013

Mary and Neil T.

GREAT!! VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
CHECKED SOFT WATER SYSTEMS.

12/01/2013

Michael B.

The whole process was painless. From selecting the right softener, to scheduling the installation, to the installation itself. The tech arrived on time and did a quick but flawless job. I haven't had any problems at all. I'm very satisfied with Clear Water Concepts.

Description of Work
Installed new water softener

10/27/2013

Kathryn H.

Clear Water Concepts installed the water softener & water filtration. They will install the RO system when the remodeling of our kitchen is complete. The owner, Matt, came to our house, assessed the work to be done and provided us with a quote. We did not have a pre-existing loop and we needed both hard and soft water supply to the backyard. Matt scheduled two of his employees for the following week; they arrived at scheduled time and completed the work in three hours. They reviewed the systems with me, answered my questions & were on their way.

Description of Work
Purchased water softener, water filtration & Reverse Osmosis system.

09/30/2013

DAVE H.

perfect. I called on Saturday, and they came Monday exactly when they said they would. He was fast, polite, knowledgeable, and I thought the bill was very good considering their travel and the canisters and filters and valves that he replaced/installed.

Description of Work
replaced most of the components of my 10 year old Reverse Osmosis system

08/05/2013

ROBERT V.

A very smooth process from start to finish. I already knew that I wanted a water softener and whole house filter. I spoke with Matt on the phone and he went over the options, he gave me his recommendation, and then answered all my questions. There was no pressure at all to make a decision or buy anything. The pricing was very straight forward. i opted for the Sanitech Pro-Line whole home system. I scheduled the appointment and the tech (I believe his name was Taylor) showed up on time. He told me it would take about 45 minutes as I already had a loop in the garage. It was a very professional and clean looking installation. I had a hose bib installed to use to wash my car. (it actually makes washing your car noticeably easier). The tech did the all the start-up and all the settings. All I had to do was nothing. I've had the system for 2 monthsnow, there is a noticeable difference with our water. Makes me wonder why I didn't do this sooner. Bottom line; I would not hesitate to recommend this system or Clear Water Concepts to anyone.

Description of Work
Whole house water softener and filtration system installed.

Category plumbing, water softeners

06/03/2013

Alvin L.

Excellent. Timely and very professional service.

Description of Work
Installed water softener

12/23/2012

Maury P.

Called Matt on 12/20. Explained we were looking at systems, tight schedule we were under and why should we work with his company. Matt patiently explained each of the products he suggested for out house and the benefits. Matt is a wealth of information and so helpful in educating us. After we agreed on the Sanitech products he checked with the installation manager and they said they could install on Saturday. Which was perfect. On Saturday, Francis and Augustine came to the house to install everything. WOW, what a crew. They were fast, efficient and very friendly. They explained each step and then went over the operation of the units with us. The system looks great and the installation looks equally fantastic! We are VERY happy with this company and product!

Description of Work
Installed water softener and reverse osmosis system.

12/18/2012

mara B.

Excellent, from the initial assessment, explanation of problems and options through the written proposal to the installation. And their prices are much better than Kiinetico. We would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Clear Water Concepts installed a water softening and filtering system for the home and a water filtration and instant-hot system in the kitchen.

07/17/2012

LD J.

Everything went as good as you would expect from a company with an A+ BBB rating, and positive customer reviews. We are very happy with everything. We researched products with much higher prices, and felt they were overpriced. Matt confirmed our suspicions, and made sensible arguments for their product. We wished we would have known some of the things that he educated us with before we purchased our last water softener. We were also relieved to know that their products are locally manufactured.

Description of Work
I am very pleased with the results of our decision to do business with Clear Water Concepts. We decided to purchase the Sanitech Pro-Line whole house water filtration and softener. We felt that the value was exceptional considering the provided benefits, quality, and efficiency features. Matt (the owner) was very helpful in pointing out the advantages of their systems, and the various differences. We felt that he was very honest without the typical "sales" talk. The installation went smoothly, and Taylor (technician) was pleasant, prompt, and courteous. Very good experience, glad we found this company.

06/11/2012

Terry C.

Technician arrived earlier than scheduled due to a cancellation. 30 minute install. No problems or issues. Old unit was taken away.

Description of Work
Reverse osmosis system installed to replace a pre-existing 10 year old unit.