Canyon State Window Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2006

716 S. Clearview Ave

Mesa, AZ 85208

Canyon state window cleaning was founded in 1998. We are a full service window cleaning company that takes great pride in all of our services we perform. We are a fully insured, family owned and operated company with over 20 years of experience. We service residential homes and commercial properties. We are the best in the business and look forward to doing business with you....

07/23/2020

Kristina T.

stellar work as always! Thanks, Eli!

Description of Work
inside/outside windows for 2 story home

02/18/2020

Russell M.

I do 99% of home maintenance tasks myself, but our house has some very hard (and dangerous) to reach gutters. I was happy with the service we received and the price I paid.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

04/05/2019

Rebecca H.

Great! Eli is fast, efficient, pleasantly and quietly goes about the work and does a fantastic job. The windows sparkle. He is in high demand, so you need to book well in advance, as his schedule fills quickly.

Description of Work
Windows and skylights washed

11/05/2018

Diane W.

Eli did excellent work. Very professional.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned for one story home.

10/15/2018

Carol Z.

Being new to Arizona, and having had to establish connections to many service providers, I have found Eli provides the best customer service of all I have been in contact with. He has cleaned my windows three times and each time I have been extremely satisfied. Not only do the windows look great but he returns calls promptly and shows up when he says he will (even a tad early). He's courteous, professional, and efficient. I don't ever write reviews, but in this case, I felt the need to share my positive experience with Canyon State Window Cleaning.

Description of Work
Window cleaning - inside and outside

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It's great to hear that your so satisfied with our service. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review telling others about our great service and your wonderful experience. Thanks again and I look forward to servicing you next time you're in need of window cleaning.

03/12/2018

Barbara W.

Great job. The second time I have used them. Book early for Fall cleaning. They get really busy.

Description of Work
Single story home windows inside and out.

02/22/2018

Leda B.

Eli got back to me right away, and was able to schedule us right away. They showed up on time and did a great job at an affordable price!

Description of Work
We needed an annual cleaning for all windows on our house.

02/13/2018

Carole F.

Windows are clean and sparkling!! Eli does a fantastic job!!!

Description of Work
windows cleaned

12/13/2017

Karen S.

Arrived on time and worked diligently until all my windows were done--and they were quite dirty, because I was overdue to have them cleaned. Polite and charged a fair price (with a senior citizen discount).

Description of Work
Wash windows inside and out at my home.

12/12/2017

Karen S.

Great! I was very pleased with the quality of the work. Eli showed up a bit early and worked diligently until the job was done. He even helped fix a sliding screen door for me, and he didn't complain about all the cobwebs around my clerestory windows! The price was very reasonable: I had a coupon for $99 which was for 20 windows, and he didn't charge me anything extra, even though I have more than 30 windows in my house. Excellent work--would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I needed my windows washed (inside and out) to get ready for the holidays.

10/21/2017

Laura K.

Canyon State is amazing. I would never use anyone else!

Description of Work
Windows, screens and mirrors

10/17/2017

Carol W.

excellent!!!! I will hire again for sure!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned window

10/06/2017

Ernest C.

Eli showed up early, worked efficiently and completed the work beautifully. He was fully equipped & ready to clean all windows on my two story house.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

10/05/2017

KATHLEEN F.

Wonderful! Eli is prompt, efficient, and careful to make sure the blinds are returned to their original position.

Description of Work
I had the interior and exterior windows of my home cleaned.

09/27/2017

Charles F.

Great! Excellent Service, very friendly, did a great job. We will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Clean all windows in our home

08/17/2017

margaret C.

Perfectly! Eli has been to my home for this service before. Both times he was prompt, thorough and reasonably priced. I will definitely call him again!

Description of Work
I needed my windows cleaned before shade screens,especially on the 2nd story.

08/15/2017

JANE M.

Very well. He was able to clean all the windows.

Description of Work
He cleaned all my windows both inside and out on my two story house.

08/12/2017

TINA T.

Eli is awesome. He was punctual and worked quickly. The windows sparkle! He is very personable. A hard worker with a kind heart. I would hire this company again and again. I have used them twice and have never been disappointed!

Description of Work
Canyon State cleaned the inside and outside windows as well as screens.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad you were happy with the results and look forward to servicing you again.

06/26/2017

STEVEN S.

I have used this company before with excellent results. They responded promptly to schedule the service and arrived on-time to do the work. The attention to detail was excellent as were the results.

Description of Work
Purchased $99 for full house window cleaning.

06/15/2017

Paul B.

They come quite a ways to come do our work for us. They treat us like old friends and ask what we would like them to do when they show up. The windows take about 2 hours to clean inside and out, they have to clean around the bars on our windows. We have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Description of Work
They pressure washed my whole house, patios, walks. They also do windows.

Category pressure washing

06/10/2017

Lauralee R.

Very professional, on time, great attitude, quality A+, the windows looked amazing and streak free, he also cleaned the screen security doors and power washed the patio. I have some challenges with a few of my window locations. Two other companies came out and turned down my home. I was very grateful that Mr. Alvarez said yes.

Description of Work
Multiple windows in and outside of condo in challenging locations and vaulted ceilings.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

05/23/2017

Paulette G.

The technician arrived on time and did a good job. Only note is that you have to count the number of panels. I thought I had 20 windows but it actually is 40 when you count individual panels. I had bought a deal, so they ended up just giving me the same offer for the extra 20 windows. My sunscreens are older and they advised against cleaning them as it may cause damage. That's a bummer and something I'll have to have repaired or replaced.

Description of Work
Cleaned about 20 windows.

05/18/2017

Cathryn R.

Eli answered his phone when I called. We discussed a price for what I needed done. He showed up when promised and provided helpful feedback (our home was vacant and unattended when he went to perform cleaning). He also went above and beyond in his scope of work, and did a wonderful job. Eli was flexible on accepting a check through the mail. I would absolutely hire him again.

Description of Work
Window Washing

05/17/2017

Stephanie M.

Did an awesome job and great to work with!!

Description of Work
They did a construction clean on a house we built as well as a clean on a house we were selling.

Category window cleaning

Thanks for the review. Call us back whenever you're ready. Thanks again!

05/15/2017

Herbert F.

Terrific, he arrived right on schedule ringing the bell at 8:00 AM, which, was the scheduled time. Cleaned outside windows first removing screens and cleaning them off. Did interior windows and wiped down all edges. He is very meticulous in his work and very respectful of everything in our home - no issues. We would have him again as was the case this time. We would recommend him for the best in window cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned widows per agreement, did an outstanding job as always. This company is the best!!

Category window cleaning

Thanks for the review. We strive for perfection every time! It was great seeing you again and I look forward to the next time.

Pain in the Glass

Pain in the Glass performs professional and quality window cleaning at affordable rates for both your residential and commercial needs. We also clean more than just windows, we clean sunscreens, shower glass, blinds and more! All of our services come with our two week rain guarantee! No one does higher quality work or has a better guarantee than us! So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today to get your windows cleaned and sparkling again!

Offers by Pain in the Glass on Angi
    Prestigious Cleaning AZ, LLC

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

HomeShine

Here at HomeShine, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in Window Cleaning and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We help give homeowners a sense of pride and love for their home again and look forward to earning your business. Phoenix top-rated window cleaning company.

Offers by HomeShine on Angi

Window Cleaning. Power Washing. Mirrors. Light Fixtures. Chandeliers. Tracks. Screen Cleaning. Minor Screen Repair.

Full Service Window Cleaning