BRAD DUNCAN PLUMBING

With Angi since September 2004

EZ Flow Plumbing, LLC

The team at EZ Flow Plumbing, LLC has been working in the business and redefining great customer service for over a decade. They pride themselves on “painless plumbing,” meaning that they do everything in their power to ensure that the customer’s experience is second to none. This includes providing multiple repair options to suit the customer’s needs and budget, arriving promptly to all scheduled appointments, and going above and beyond to protect their home and property as they work. Their services include fixture plumbing, drain cleaning, toilet repairs, gas plumbing, water softeners, slab leaks, remodeling, leak detection, piping and repiping, sewer services, general plumbing, and water heaters. Call their offices today to get started with your free estimate

Offers by EZ Flow Plumbing, LLC on Angi
Lawson Family Plumbing Inc

Lawson Family Plumbing is an experienced family plumbing company that prides itself on high-quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We offer honest, reliable, forthcoming service and a 100% guarantee on all estimates quoted, all products used, and all work performed. With Lawson Family Plumbing, there is no job too large and the work is done right the first time, every time. Plumbing problems can be inconvenient and stressful. Left untreated, small problems can turn in to big, messy problems. Let the professionals at Lawson Family Plumbing keep you from worrying about your plumbing needs. Not only can we handle small problems such as broken garbage disposals and leaky faucets, but we also offer water heater replacements, water heater repair and service, water softener installations, slab leak repairs/reroutes, house repipes and much, much more.

Offers by Lawson Family Plumbing Inc on Angi
Arid Valley Plumbing LLC

Full Service Plumbing Valleywide 602-999-4741 Free in home estimate Residential and Commercial Over 2 decades of experience Family Owned and Operated No plumbing problem we can't solve, drain clearing, drain cleaning, drain repair, trenchless drain replacement and repair, camera inspection, water heater replacement, tankless water heater install and service, pipe repair, slab leak repair, toilet repair and installs, garbage disposal replacement, RO system install and repair, water softner install and repair, and whole home filtration system. All work performed is warrantied. Our goal is to make every first time customer a lifetime customer

02/18/2014

The drain for the washer and guest bathroom were both slow. They were able to clear both of them. Another provider prior was less successful. It's been over a month now and everything is still running very well. Not the least expensive, but something be said about getting it done right the first time!

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

09/14/2007

I was impressed with Brad's at first, but we have had some problems. When they removed my marble wall to work on the tub they laid it outside. Due to the temperature extremes, it cracked when they brought it back in and they had to replace it with a plastic wall. They had also done some caulking for us and after they left, the caulking started to fall out in places. They were back twice to fit it ...

Description of Work
Brad Duncan Plumbing replaced a bathtub and a wall in back of the tub. They also installed two toilets.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

10/26/2006

I find the company to be thorough, professional, timely and responsive. I would recommend them for any plumbing job for a fair price and excellent work.

Description of Work
I had flooding in my back patio. My home is 34 years old as is the plumbing. The sprinkling pipe system had completely corroded and needed total replacement. Brad gave me an estimate and then told me to ask my landscaper if he could do it (which he couldn't). Brad's company did an excellent job - always showed up when they said, or called if there was a problem.

Category plumbing

06/27/2006

Duncan was on-time; he was very polite; he explained his procedures and prices well; he stayed within his estimate; he installed the grade of new equipment I specified; he cleaned his work area well; he left a warranty and explained its features; he provides a lifetime warranty on his labor. I was pleased with my experience with this company.

Description of Work
Replaced burned out garbage disposal and installed a new kitchen faucet; repaired leak under the sink and disposed of old equipment.

Category plumbing

03/13/2006

He was good, and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my toilet drain.

Category drain cleaning