Bishop and Son Home Appliance Repair,llc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional DBA - Mesa Refrigerator Repair. Refrigerator help text line (480) 217-0097. Additional contact names - Rick Bishop, Kyle Bishop and Dispatcher Cate Deaton. See website for additional services....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

Custom Plumbing of Arizona

Custom Plumbing of Arizona better known as the Drain Whisperers, the home of the 69.00 drain. No trip charge, No extra charges for nights and weekends Apples to apples price guarantee. If you’re looking for a Plumbing company that isn't looking to make you laugh at their commercials then make you cry when you get the bill, Call 602-Too-Cool. That’s 602-866-2665

Offers by Custom Plumbing of Arizona on Angi
AAA Cooling Specialist

AAA Cooling Specialists is the leading expert in Heating & Cooling with an emphasis on energy efficiency. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer experiences. Helping people stay comfortable in their homes. We are creating value by educating the customer. We show our customers how to make their homes more energy efficient by providing information when they need it. We are dedicated to making everyone comfortable in their homes. Although we don't offer 24/7 service we do emergency service calls up to 9 PM. We offer free estimates on new system installations.

Offers by AAA Cooling Specialist on Angi

05/21/2015

Category appliance repair,handyman service,doors

05/22/2014

Fine! They did the job and they left. They did exactly what i asked them to do.

Description of Work
I used Bishop and Son Home Appliance Repair for appliance repair.

Category doors

01/26/2014

Category handyman service

10/28/2013

What can I say besides and quot;This guy is amazing!and quot; I had RIck over last year when another Appliance Repairman made a mess of fixing my wash machine. RIck found the problem fast, installed the part in no time with a great price. (lst repairman...wanted over $400, RIck part and all, around $120. This time, October, RIck came to fix the washer because something was making an awful noise wh...

Description of Work
Repaired my washer Fridgedaire Front loading wash machine

Category appliance repair

03/13/2013

Bishop and Son Home Appliance Repair was a 50/50. He tried to fix something that I had originally called him for, it just didn't work out. It was partly the appliance's fault and partly his fault but he dragged it out an awful long time. He never called back to keep me in the loop.

Description of Work
I used Bishop and Son Home Appliance Repair for my home appliance repair.

Category appliance repair

Appliance repair, including refrigerator repair, freezers, ice makers, Ice Machines, Commercial Walk-Ins, Commercial Kitcen Equipment, Espresso Machines, Air Conditioning, RO systems, filters, water inlet valves, exhaust fans, garbage disposals, ranges, trash compactors, washers, dryers, cook tops, water heaters, microwaves, espresso machines, wine coolers and cellars, dish washers, Outdoor Grills, Spas and Swimming Pool Equipment Repairs, Outdoor Low Voltage Lighting, Custom Ca minor plumbing,

Automotive Repairs, Any Construction Related Items Requiring A Contractors License.