B Ann Builders LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2021

2210 E Fairfield St

Mesa, AZ 85213

General Contractor Residential & Commercial and Certified Insurance Remodeler. We have been providing quaility work in the the county for over 10 years. Specializing in home improvment and commercial remodeling....

home remodeling (25)plumbers (13)tile installation (11)interior painting (10)flooring (6)home builder (4)electrician (4)countertop installation (4)cabinet makers (3)door installation (2)woodworking (2)lighting (2)

07/02/2020

I spent time looking for a company that would work with me to create my perfect master bath. The room had its challenges. Tony the owner listened and incorporated all my my requests into the plan. He was on site everyday and very involved in the work. Jimmy and Troy were great, skillful and meticulous! I am so pleased with the results and would give my highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom remodel And guest bathroom update

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Photo for B Ann Builders LLC - 2210 E Fairfield St, Mesa, AZ - 38690233

10/03/2019

The bathroom is STUNNING. It was long overdue for a remodel and Mr. Brice did such a wonderful job. He was extremely patient, helpful, and kind with us (we'd never planned any remodeling before). The price was fair and the work was done quickly and on time. Everything seems sturdy, is working well, and looks great. We're so grateful and happy! Definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

07/23/2019

B Ann was amazing. We hired them to totally redo our master bath. It was a bear of a job. Walls were moved. Fixtures relocated. They took it down to the studs. Tony was very easy to work with. He went above and beyond at every level. Tony and his team treated my home with the utmost respect. I was kept informed every step of the way. Small upgrades were done at no cost. Tony and his team rose to t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath total overhaul

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Photo for B Ann Builders LLC - 2210 E Fairfield St, Mesa, AZ - 37999743

06/17/2019

On time, on budget and fantastic service! B Ann Builders are professional from quote to completion. The work completed is exactly what I asked for, performed with perfection, on schedule and within the original bid. These guys are wonderful, very personable, always on time as scheduled and made fast friends with my dogs. They worked with my schedule and minimized disruption to my home. It was a gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customized master bath shower remodel, raising the sunken floor, adding shelves and guest bath beautification.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

01/30/2019

I hired B. Ann Builders to add on a covered cement patio across the back of our house.We also wanted it to have ceiling fans, electrical outlets, and flood lights on both corners. The owner, Tony, came out and gave us a bid and it was very reasonable. He and his crew showed up every day at the time they said they would and were very professional. Every day when they left they cleaned up the area. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Covered Patio Added to back of House

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

04/22/2017

So far- outstanding! Tony and the guys are on time, thorough, professional, friendly and amazingly talented!!! They always clean up when they are done. We are excited to see how the bunk room is shaping up and so far it looks incredible!! Media wall is beginning to take shape and looking forward to see what the week brings

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three remodel jobs in the home. Built a wall to enclose a formal dining room to make it an office and extra bedroom, smaller ceiling fan and lighting additions. Project 2: Building 2 queens and 2 twin bunks with stairs in between in one bedroom- almost done. Lots of lighting adjustments and new placement to accommodate the new room Project 3: Building a shelves and cupboards for a media wall unit- will complete tomorrow

CATEGORY custom cabinets,electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2017

Photo for B Ann Builders LLC - 2210 E Fairfield St, Mesa, AZ - 34946935

04/21/2017

Mr. Brice came to my home on time. We discussed the job and he said he would get back to me. This was about a month ago and I never heard from him. I tried calling a few times but all I got was voice mail. Very surprised by this because of all the positive reviews on Angies List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking to get estimates on a kitchen and bathroom remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

05/19/2016

It went GREAT -B Ann Builders did an incredible job! The workers were professional, cleaned up every day, and went out of their way to make the remodeling experience a good one. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good contractor. If we decide to do more remodeling, B Ann Builders will definitely be our contractor of choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major remodel in various rooms throughout our home - i.e.: add and remove walls, add bay window, french doors, crown molding, flooring and more. We were thrilled that they were able to find an exact match for our hardwood laminate that had been discontinued. When you look at it you can't even tell that some is old and some is new!

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2016

04/08/2015

B Ann did a great job. They were accommodating, efficient, friendly and professional. Because this work was in a rental property, I had to coordinate schedules with others. They were very helpful in keeping everyone informed about when they would be working. They also put additional crew members on the job to get it done as quickly as possible. The work was high quality, and they were quick to cor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a one piece modular shower unit (which was leaking) with a new modular Sterling shower unit and Delta fixture.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2015

[name removed], It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you for being so accommodating on letting us have access to the property. We hope we can work with you again on future projects. Respectfully B Ann Builders

09/08/2014

They were really good! They showed up on time and had a team with them to do the work. I have called him back for other projects. The work took about 2 weeks to complete and everything turned out really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-did a double shower in our master bathroom. They put in the tiles and a frame-less glass door.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

Thank you for allowing B. Ann Builders to take care of your shower project. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Bathroom, kitchen remodeling, carpentry, construction management, consulting, custom design & fabrication, debris & trash removal, dry rot repair, electrical work, general remodeling, general repairs, heating & air conditioning, installation & construction, painting & staining, plumbing, renovation planning, room additions, wallpapering & water damage repair. Patio additions and repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check