Aztec Wrought Iron & Manufacturing

With Angi since September 2007

414 S Grand

Mesa, AZ 85210

We are a Family owned and run business. We have been doing business in Arizona for over 40 years. In every aspect of the business there is a family member. Making sure that all of our customers needs are meet. And all work is done to the customers satisfaction....

02/21/2017

Doris R.

Was never able to connect with them, even though I expressed enthusiasm, urgency and financial ability to phone attendant.

Description of Work
Called them, sent dimensions and design idea. Never heard from them. Drove by some time later and went in to introduce myself and find out why they never followed up with me. They said someone would call me next day. Never got that call. I figure they just don't need my business.

Category fencing, wrought iron, doors

01/17/2016

LARRY H.

12/16/2014

VIRGINIA C.

From first contact, they were great to work with. They are a family run business and from estimate to installation, you were always dealing with a family member with a real concern for customer satisfaction -- something that is often missing these days. The price was great, but even more important, the fence is simply beautiful. I gave them a photograph of the gate I wanted and they copied it exactly. The finished job is so top notch that neighbors are constantly stopping me to tell me how beautiful it is and several have said they are getting bids from Aztec. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Aztec put up wrought iron fencing on a pony wall that wraps around the entire side of my property (I am on a corner) and also gated my front courtyard.

09/08/2014

Pierre M.

They did a perfect just, was fast, efficient, painted the fence, and on time.

Description of Work
They put a fence up.

08/12/2014

Gail B.

Description of Work
I visited their warehouse with my contractor and was free to walk around and select pieces to create my own design for my courtyard. I appreciated that I could actively be involved and make my own creation for my courtyard. Good selection.

Category fencing, doors

08/06/2014

Paula K.

Repair was covered by the Homeowners Association, did not need to contract for the work myself.

Description of Work
Called this provider to evaluate repairs to a section of viewing fence destroyed in a storm. They showed up promptly, were very professional. Ultimately the Homeowners Association took care of the repairs so I did not have to have it done. I had a good impression of the company and would have contracted with them to do the work.

07/23/2014

Chris K.

Their timely manner stood out. They arrived when they said they would. Their professional wisdom and behavior also stood out to me.

Description of Work
I brought them out to get estimates on having some work done on the property. The quote was for the wrought iron fence.

03/15/2014

Deborah H.

Very Happy, one of our chain link gates however is already starting to sag where the chainlink is. Needs to be tightened up after only 7 months.

Description of Work
Horse Corrals, fencing, gates, driveway

02/24/2014

Almeda P.

They were good, I liked them, the price was very good, and the guy was really good, but the brick that I was looking for had been discontinued. He told me that it was better to put the gate, after I had finished the block for the brick. I have kept the estimate until I do the brick work. They were nice, and I liked them.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Aztec Wrought Iron & Manufacturing for two iron gates.

Category wrought iron

01/27/2014

Cheryl C.

I was treated just perfect. It went really great overall. They did very good quality work and the price was wonderful. They couldn't have been nicer.

Description of Work
They installed a double security door.

Category doors

01/10/2014

Kelly W.

For some reason when they came out the fence wasn't formed correctly but one of the owners was there to install it and fixed it on the spot with no problems. They were busy but did the work on time and it was exactly as I expected. I would say they are not cheap but their work and turnaround time was worth the price! I would use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
I had a dog fence made for the side yard. They came and measured and made the fence and gate to specs.

04/16/2012

Luan W.

This company is a family owned 3rd generation company. They were very prompt and VERY educated on city rules for pool gates. Other companies told me they could offer several decorative features, but never mentioned that those features would not pass the inspection. Tony is super knowledgeable and I trusted his professional opinion. Very good pricing!

Description of Work
Wrought iron gate around pool

03/09/2012

Deborah G M.

My landscaper recommended them. They were great and did a good job.

Description of Work
They installed a gate and a little bit of fencing for me.

05/04/2010

LYNETTE M.

It went fine. It was not inexpensive, but it was the least expensive provider that did the quality of work required. The fence matched the style, color and quality of another fence that we had in the area.

Description of Work
They put in a wrought iron fence on top of a cinder block base.

09/14/2007

SHERRY S.

I would highly recommend them. The gate is beautiful and they did a really good job. They are professional and cater to your every need. I was impressed with the service and the price was reasonable. They are great.

Description of Work
We had an iron gate installed. They measured it, custom made it and installed everything.

Category wrought iron

DunRite Windows & Doors

We don't repair windows or broken glass, but if you need to replace all of the windows in your home, DunRite Windows & Doors is a long-time consecutive winner of the Angi Super Service Award who you can trust for a smooth, hassle-free experience at a great price. We'll move furniture, and take down window treatments and blinds–unless it's a piano or extremely fragile, of course–before installing your new windows, then put everything back and leave no debris behind. We also include a free lifetime installation warranty for as long as you own the home. Please check our online reviews, as we're proud of our reputation, and schedule an in-home estimate today. You'll be impressed by our prices, our level of service, and the variety of brands we offer. Financing available; three-exterior-item minimums apply.

Offers by DunRite Windows & Doors on Angi
    Arcadia Door Repair

I repair sliding glass doors. When it comes to fixing sliding doors I pride myself on clean honest and friendly work. I will upgrade those old rollers to a larger dual roller system that makes your door roll like new.

Dynamic Fencing and Fabrication, LLC

We are fence and ornamental iron builders with a vast experience in all types of fences and gates. Our mission is to provide a high-quality product whether standard or custom built. Our attention to detail and exemplary customer service is paramount and we strive for excellence with every project, no matter the size. Our company is owner-operated with over 25 years of experience and successfully in business for 9 years. Everyone within the company takes ownership of the workmanship we provide and genuinely enjoys the work they do.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Pool fencing, curving, security screen doors & decorative entry security gates and security screen doors. We do most anything that can be hand done by metal: curtain rods, fireplace screens to spiral stairways, window wells etc.

fencing that is made out of block