Arron Enterprises

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2009

4.3

7253 E Dewberry Ave

Mesa, AZ 85208

1 Employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Lead certified. Additional website - www.ethicalaz.com/arronenterprises....

12/20/2012

John A.

Came to home to inspect and figure amount of flooring needed on first day. Next day arrived with flooring and completed job. Very nice gentleman with Boston accent.

Description of Work
Front bathroom tiles and some under flooring replaced, because of previous tenant water damage. Replaced toilet items in both front and rear bathrooms as they were old and worn as precaution for future. Caulked around floor for water protection. Cleaned up nicely.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service

04/22/2012

MARY E D.

This was a very nice man. He was a bit expensive, due to the distance between us. He did quote his price and the reasons, and I agreed because Iwas desperate to have the blinds installed. He did offer to do anything else I needed to make up for the price, but there was nothing else I needed.Over all I was satisfied. However, one of the blinds does not work properly, but I do not know if there was an error in installation or if it is adefective blind to begin with. He did tell me he was leaving the next day to go back to his home in the east, but would be back in November.

Description of Work
Installed blinds

Category handyman service

02/10/2012

John A.

I had a tenant flood a bathroom a year ago when I wasn't in Arizona at the time. The flooding caused the floor to start collapsing. He fixed the bathroom flooring. Since he was there working the floor, I had him address the toilet as well.We then noticed that the second toilet was starting to leak as well. I had him fix it as well. I was satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
I hired him to address some bathroom issues in a rental unit.

Category handyman service

Recabinet AZ LLC

Fall back in love with your kitchen, with the helping hands of Recabinetsaz!!! Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Elite Rooter

Burks Remodeling and Repairs LLC

We specialize in Electrical services and repairs, home automation, smart home set ups, internet, stereo and home theater systems, remodeling, home repairs and improvements, installing electric car charges, removing or installing fixtures, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal

Remodeling kitchen and bathroom, handyman, cleaning, moving, siding, plumbing, decks, interior and exterior design, electrical, yard work & painting.