Arron Enterprises

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2009

4.3

1 Employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Lead certified. Additional website - www.ethicalaz.com/arronenterprises....

Providing natural stone, concrete, and paver sealing services, as well as pressure washing – including heavy equipment, fleet washing, home exterior, roof cleaning, warehouse cleaning, industrial buildings, and all types of driveways, sidewalks, and all other stone and concrete surfaces.

Give us a call for your landscaping needs.

We specialize in property enhancement services to better protect your investment through pressure washing and cleaning Heavy Equipment and Machinery, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing, House Washing - sidings, roofs, driveways, Deck and Fence Washing and Sealing, Fleet Washing, Commercial Building Washing - store fronts, sidewalks, Grocery Store Cleaning and Sanitation, Thermal Reactive Sealant. We have state of the art equipment and only use environmentally safe products. We are a family and veteran owned company with certified and trained staff.

12/20/2012

Came to home to inspect and figure amount of flooring needed on first day. Next day arrived with flooring and completed job. Very nice gentleman with Boston accent.

Description of Work
Front bathroom tiles and some under flooring replaced, because of previous tenant water damage. Replaced toilet items in both front and rear bathrooms as they were old and worn as precaution for future. Caulked around floor for water protection. Cleaned up nicely.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service

04/22/2012

This was a very nice man. He was a bit expensive, due to the distance between us. He did quote his price and the reasons, and I agreed because Iwas desperate to have the blinds installed. He did offer to do anything else I needed to make up for the price, but there was nothing else I needed.Over all I was satisfied. However, one of the blinds does not work properly, but I do not know if there was ...

Description of Work
Installed blinds

Category handyman service

02/10/2012

I had a tenant flood a bathroom a year ago when I wasn't in Arizona at the time. The flooding caused the floor to start collapsing. He fixed the bathroom flooring. Since he was there working the floor, I had him address the toilet as well.We then noticed that the second toilet was starting to leak as well. I had him fix it as well. I was satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
I hired him to address some bathroom issues in a rental unit.

Category handyman service

Remodeling kitchen and bathroom, handyman, cleaning, moving, siding, plumbing, decks, interior and exterior design, electrical, yard work & painting.

Check, PayPal