American Vision Windows

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2011

2240 W. Broadway Rd. Ste 101

Mesa, AZ 85202

Founding owners, husband and wife team Bill and Kathleen, started out as ordinary customers, looking to upgrade their own home with replacement windows and replacement patio doors. Seeking an energy-saving window and door solution, they found a series of poor contractors and a need for an improved

10/21/2021

Brandon H.

American Vision Windows sent a huge team to install my 12 windows. The team was happy to comply with my request for them to wear masks in my home. They set up painter cloth and plastic covers to protect my furniture and carpets. They were very patient with my kid and cats. The group included Victor, Alberto, Gilbert, Christian, Erik, Cody, & Mike. They cleaned up the entire work area, and walked me through how to use my windows. They were on time, professional, and finished early. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Window installation

Category egress windows, replacement windows

11/11/2020

Sandra N.

It was the best experience we have had with contractors! From sales to scheduling to removal and installation. Each and every person was personable and professional. They did a phenomenal job on our windows!

Description of Work
New windows throughout home

10/30/2020

Maxine B.

This is our second time using American Vision Windows. There prices are competitive, but most importantly they are professional and their work is superb. The last crew that worked on my window was Job M., Robert A., Jared, and Joe. I will be using American Vision Window for any future window needs.

Description of Work
Added a window

10/08/2020

Beverly B.

Great! Dave & John arrived on time. They put plastic down to protect the area they were in. They removed my blinds and reinstalled them. They answered all my questions and went over the warranty with me. Very professional and courteous!

Description of Work
Bedroom window installed

09/28/2020

Drew K.

Awesome job Hector, Jarred, & Nathan. You guys rock! Thank you, our house is now more a home thanks to you.

Description of Work
Replaced picture window with sliding glass door.

09/23/2020

Claudia J.

We had a great experience with Jared Landseadel, he came on time to check our house and gave us the best estimate. Even though we only wanted to have the family room Windows installed he gave us the estimate for the whole house. After the installation we were amazed how beautiful our house looks. You guys really excited our expectations. Now we are ready to do the rest of the house as Jared recommended from the beginning 😀 The installers did a great job too. It was a crew of 2..just remember Mike. They showed up on time and were very professionals. Love my new windows and looking forward to get the other windows installed. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends! Claudia Jaramillo

Description of Work
Family windows!

07/26/2020

Julia A.

I absolutely love my new windows. They keep the outside temperature out. And they make my house more silent. Had a great experience as a new first home owner. Thanks Elias for making everything go so smoothly!

Description of Work
Needed new windows

06/25/2020

Qisai P.

This was one of the most Professional work done that I have seen. The employees were Very curious and professional. They were on time and very clean work.

Description of Work
All the windows in my house

06/19/2020

Steven O.

It went excellent! They sent 6 installers, showed up at the house at 08:00 and left at 3:30. 12 windows and a slider is a *lot* of work, the installers were very efficient, polite, and easy to work with. The slider gave them a workout but they made it perfect. The old slider was installed poorly about 10 years ago by a different Tucson company and even after 3 calls they never managed to get it perfect so we’re thrilled with American Vision and the installers that did our job.

Description of Work
A dozen replacement windows and a new patio slider

06/03/2020

Tammy M.

Job M & Robert A we’re very professional and friendly. They did an excellent job installing our new door. I will not hesitate to schedule our window replacement with AVW!

Description of Work
Door replacement

05/27/2020

Patricia P.

The sales process - Excellent The measurement15000 process - Excellent Waiting for installation which I expect to be Excellent

Description of Work
We are having 14 windows replaced. We especially picked this company because they designed a produce unique to Arizona.

05/27/2020

Michael S.

Hector and his crew Edgar and Juan were prompt and very friendly. They took great pride in their work and were maticulos with everything they did. They prepped all the rooms and answered all my questions during the installation. They cleaned up inside and outside upon completion and had me inspect all the work to make sure I was satisfied. I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this crew and will be requesting them in the near future.

Description of Work
Replace bedroom windows

04/17/2020

colleen T.

This is my 2nd time doing business with American Vision Windows, which clearly makes a strong positive statement. Thanks for the superb knowledge, PR, sales, and precise installation. Special thanks to Britany, my initial contact; Lori, the dynamo sales rep.; Terri, who schedules install dates; Hector and Edgar, my fabulous installers. Hector and Edgar were prompt on April 15, 2020 and immediately began working. Their team work was exceptional as were their skills and knowledge of product. When I am ready to begin phase 2, these two young men are at the top of my request list. My Anlin windows are not only energy efficient, but are durable and beautiful in appearance. Included with American Vision Windows is a True Double Lifetime Warranty. When I sold my home in Phoenix last year, the warranty was transferred to the new owners.

Description of Work
Installed 4 new windows

03/24/2020

Amina K.

Brandon's incompetence was one I have encountered very few times in my life, especially someone who should be representing his company, being the front line and first impression to a "potential" customer. I had to pretty much beg for an estimate after he came out and took the windows measurements. After that, it was his lack of professionalism and flexibility, and showed no tact, nor skill in negotiations. Pretty much sent the message that he really did not want ANY business! What a waste of time that was!

Description of Work
I needed Windows Replaced

03/03/2020

Suzanne R.

1 complaint - I was not notified a day or two before about date & time of installation. Most companies will notify you. Drew, Victor & Julian were exceptional - very courtious, kind, considerate and most of all very professional. Please give they recognition for their job well done.

Description of Work
Installed french door with 2 side panels

01/24/2020

Kathe R.

Had this company replace our living room and dining room windows 3 years ago. Liked them so much had them do 2 bedrooms, a bath, kitchen and sliding door. Drew, Victor, and Mathew took great care of our furniture, flooring and outdoor spaces. The windows are beautiful!

Description of Work
Replaced every window in our home.

12/27/2017

Lorraine B.

Great team! From the salesman, measuring guy to install team !! Job’s Team !!! Amazing

Description of Work
Replaced all windows Install eggres windows

Category egress windows, replacement windows

06/10/2017

Jessie A.

Excellent! Very professional & responsive to our questions. They keep you informed of what's to come during the process. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced 4 windows

Category replacement windows

What an excellent recommendation! Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback on your four replacement windows.

04/25/2017

ben D.

The process was very easy. They promised the windows in two weeks, they came in two weeks, they put the windows in. It was good, they did a good job.

Description of Work
They put new windows in my house.

Category replacement windows

Wow! Thanks for giving us such a great review! We are happy to have made the process easy for you to get new windows in your home.

03/27/2017

David S.

When we decided to replace our windows, the companies that we remembered hearing advertise were the first ones noted. We cross referenced this list with the companies on Angie's list. AVW made our short list. Chuck, our Project Manager, made a great impression introducing us to the company, their products, and the process. We were quite surprised when he presented the estimate and we decided right then and there that we wanted AVW. AVW became our benchmark when we spoke with other companies. The other companies that we spoke to just didn't stack up to AVW. Our confidence in AVW grew when Norm came to measure. He listened to our concerns, described how the installation would address our concerns, and recommended a style that complimented the house. We were ecstatic when the office called to say that the windows were ready. Sergio and his crew did an outstanding job installing the windows. They were very careful keeping things organized and clean. The attention to detail was very obvious. The interior caulking was phenomenal. We love our new windows and were extremely happy with AVW. We can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
We replaced five windows on a 40 year old house.

Category replacement windows

We are so glad we made the short list! It's really fun to hear how much you enjoyed the window installation process in your home. We loved helping you choose the perfect windows to compliment your home and enjoyed your great window installation experience!

03/20/2017

Robert F.

Excellent work. Neat, efficient, quality work.

Description of Work
I had 24 windows and a patio door.

10/22/2016

Lorraine S.

I recommend this company highly. He took the time to explain to me what happened with the prior bad installation and he did so twice by pointing out mistakes made by the prior installation company. He was professional and on time and knew his business. I appreciated him taking the time to explain everything to me. Also, he came within the time period the next day which was a Saturday and took care of everything. I feel very confident in the installation that Brian and his helper did with my new windshield. I would definitely hire him again. I also want to add that the cost was within my insurance policy I have against glass breakage and I do not know exactly what American and Foreign Auto Glass charged.

Description of Work
My insurance company recommended them to replace a very bad windshield glass installation that was done by another company.

Category egress windows

10/05/2016

Jules J.

Very Well, I am so happy with my new windows

Description of Work
New windows and new shutters

Category egress windows, window treatments

04/07/2016

Tabbie B.

Very good response and they were competitive but the salesman did not seem very familiar with the type of installation we needed and we ultimately chose another provider.

Description of Work
Provided a quote to replace windows in our home.

11/13/2015

Len P.

The installers, Ricardo and Sean installed a window three weeks ago, and today reinstalled two doors. The installers are not only highly professional doing the installation (doors fit close to perfect, look and work great), but they also put extra effort into doing detailed finish work, are very clean, arrived on time, and friendly. They also installed a highly energy efficient thermo pane window three weeks ago, again outstanding. The window looks and works great. I highly recommend American Vision Windows to anyone in the valley who needs door or windows.

Description of Work
Reinstalled two doors and installed one window.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for giving us such outstanding feedback! We love having Ricardo and Sean on our team. We are so thankful for their dedication to customer satisfaction and their willingness to go above and beyond what is necessary to serve you better. Your new thermo pane window and your reinstalled doors look great! American Vision Windows really appreciates your continued support and is so thankful for the opportunity to serve you. We hope you are having a great holiday season!

A to Z Shades and Shutters LLC

We offer quality and affordable services. Featuring patio shades, awnings, drop rolls, and security shutters.

FREELITE INC

FREELITE Inc offers an easy, pressure-free experience for replacing the windows or doors on your Phoenix area home. Our team has been providing industry-leading window, door, and skylight products and expert installation services for over 30 years. The company was founded in Tucson in 1977. Our core values have remained the same over the many years in operation. We have always used a simple, transparent, and hassle-free approach when selling and installing windows, doors, and skylights. This approach is likely why a large portion of our projects come from referrals. FREELITE Inc is proud to be a Milgard 5-Star Diamond Dealer. We have been recognized as Dealer of the Year, and have also received the GuildQuality Master Award and the Angies List Super Service award. Our rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) is A+. Call us today at (602) 233-1981 for your free consultation! Or visit us at 331 W McDowell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85003.

Bloomin Blinds of Chandler Gilbert

Blinds, Shutters, Shades and Draperies Sale, Installation & Repair Custom Blinds, Shades, & Shutters at an Affordable Price at your front door! All of our custom window blinds, shades, shutters and draperies are made by top manufacturers to guarantee you get a beautiful final product. Our Window Visualizer, Free Estimates and In-Home Blinds Consultation make buying or repairing your window treatments a great experience. Whether your window treatments are in need of repair or total replacement, Bloomin’ Blinds has you covered!"

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Entry doors, sliding doors, french doors, security doors, vinyl windows, aluminum windows, fiberglass windows, wood clad windows, retro fit windows & nail fit windows, bow windows, and garden windows

Broken Glass Window Glass Repair Glass Repair Window Treatments Window Coverings