American Vision Windows

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2011

Founding owners, husband and wife team Bill and Kathleen, started out as ordinary customers, looking to upgrade their own home with replacement windows and replacement patio doors. Seeking an energy-saving window and door solution, they found a series of poor contractors and a need for an improved service that customers can rely on. Bill and Kathleen felt that they could do it better and they have been revolutionizing the home improvement industry one customer at a time for over 15 years. American Vision Window is now the number one window replacement company in California and Arizona, and service areas include Ventura County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Greater San Jose Area, and Arizona....

Blinds Mart

Blinds Mart offers professional window covering services to clients throughout the Phoenix, Arizona area. Our quality products include shutters, shades and blinds from the top names in the business. We bring the store to you, complete with samples so you can see how the products and colors will look in your home. While we’re there we will also measure your window openings to ensure a perfect fit. Our team, led by owners Gregg and Cheryl Sitko have been serving the Valley since 1992. Products we offer include: • Custom shutters • Wood and faux wood blinds • Roman shades and woven woods • Vertical and mini blinds • Honeycomb shades Our affordable window coverings offer many applications to enhance the beauty of almost any room in your home. Blinds Mart is a member of the Arizona Registrar of Contractors and the Better Business Bureau. Please call today for a free in-home estimate!

ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates (no high pressure sales), cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@azwds.com Phoenix: 480-867-6047 Tucson: 520-447-3603 SUMMER SAVINGS $200 OFF each window $500 OFF all entry doors No interest until 2023 Offer ends 8/31

Interior Essentials

Specializing in Custom Window Treatments- Drapery, Shades, Shutters, Outdoor Shades, Blinds and Home Automation. Award Winning Interior Designers offer Free in-home consultations to help you create your look in your budget Our showrooms in Gilbert and Scottsdale are offering the major brands in window coverings, fabrics, furniture and an exclusive selection of décor and home textiles. You will find in our showrooms the most respected brands in the industry, such as Hunter Douglas, Norman, Comfortex/Colorlux, Hartmann & Forbes, Lutron, Sunair and an extensive selection of fabrics and hardware for your drapery projects, Fabricut*/Trend, Carole Fabrics, Avendel, RM Coco, Thevenon1908, Kravet*, Hartmann & Forbes, H&R and Duralee.

10/21/2021

Brandon H.

American Vision Windows sent a huge team to install my 12 windows. The team was happy to comply with my request for them to wear masks in my home. They set up painter cloth and plastic covers to protect my furniture and carpets. They were very patient with my kid and cats. The group included Victor, Alberto, Gilbert, Christian, Erik, Cody, & Mike. They cleaned up the entire work area, and walked me through how to use my windows. They were on time, professional, and finished early. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Window installation

Category egress windows,replacement windows

11/11/2020

Sandra N.

It was the best experience we have had with contractors! From sales to scheduling to removal and installation. Each and every person was personable and professional. They did a phenomenal job on our windows!

Description of Work
New windows throughout home

10/30/2020

Maxine B.

This is our second time using American Vision Windows. There prices are competitive, but most importantly they are professional and their work is superb. The last crew that worked on my window was Job M., Robert A., Jared, and Joe. I will be using American Vision Window for any future window needs.

Description of Work
Added a window

Category replacement windows

10/08/2020

Beverly B.

Great! Dave & John arrived on time. They put plastic down to protect the area they were in. They removed my blinds and reinstalled them. They answered all my questions and went over the warranty with me. Very professional and courteous!

Description of Work
Bedroom window installed

09/28/2020

Drew K.

Awesome job Hector, Jarred, & Nathan. You guys rock! Thank you, our house is now more a home thanks to you.

Description of Work
Replaced picture window with sliding glass door.

Category doors

09/23/2020

Claudia J.

We had a great experience with Jared Landseadel, he came on time to check our house and gave us the best estimate. Even though we only wanted to have the family room Windows installed he gave us the estimate for the whole house. After the installation we were amazed how beautiful our house looks. You guys really excited our expectations. Now we are ready to do the rest of the house as Jared recommended from the beginning 😀 The installers did a great job too. It was a crew of 2..just remember Mike. They showed up on time and were very professionals. Love my new windows and looking forward to get the other windows installed. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends! Claudia Jaramillo

Description of Work
Family windows!

07/26/2020

Julia A.

I absolutely love my new windows. They keep the outside temperature out. And they make my house more silent. Had a great experience as a new first home owner. Thanks Elias for making everything go so smoothly!

Description of Work
Needed new windows

Category replacement windows

06/25/2020

Qisai P.

This was one of the most Professional work done that I have seen. The employees were Very curious and professional. They were on time and very clean work.

Description of Work
All the windows in my house

06/19/2020

Donna O.

It went excellent! They sent 6 installers, showed up at the house at 08:00 and left at 3:30. 12 windows and a slider is a *lot* of work, the installers were very efficient, polite, and easy to work with. The slider gave them a workout but they made it perfect. The old slider was installed poorly about 10 years ago by a different Tucson company and even after 3 calls they never managed to get it perfect so we’re thrilled with American Vision and the installers that did our job.

Description of Work
A dozen replacement windows and a new patio slider

06/03/2020

Tammy M.

Job M & Robert A we’re very professional and friendly. They did an excellent job installing our new door. I will not hesitate to schedule our window replacement with AVW!

Description of Work
Door replacement

Category doors

Entry doors, sliding doors, french doors, security doors, vinyl windows, aluminum windows, fiberglass windows, wood clad windows, retro fit windows & nail fit windows, bow windows, and garden windows

Broken Glass Window Glass Repair Glass Repair Window Treatments Window Coverings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available