ALL PRO LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLERS LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a licensed, bonded, and insured Landscape and Irrigation contracting company. We are licenced to design, install, renovate and repair residential landscapes and pressure type irrigation systems. All major credit cards are accepted....

Desert Installations

Desert Installations. Based in Queen Creek, AZ.

07/02/2017

Everything went great , Bill Stapleton is a pro with great expertise !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 - QTY emitters, were add to my existing drip system !

CATEGORY lawn service

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ko

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

05/13/2013

It went great. See the above. Will definitely give them a call next year when it is time to verti-cut the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power raked the back yard. They were here when they said that they would be. They did the job quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up an there was nothing left for me to do when they left.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/06/2013

Justin showed up on time and let me know everything he was doing. He was very nice. If I ever need help with my landscaping again, they are first on my list..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed sprinkler system valves., and replaced a sprinkler head.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

05/18/2012

Great - every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill and his crew have been taking care of my lawn for many years. I ask him to come out about twice a year for general clean-up and advice. He is terrific - in fact, they always do something extra. One time, for example, he unexpectedly added a few, small colorful flowers in a few places in my front and back gardens because (he rightly noted) I could use some more color - very nicely done. I always know the yard will be beautiful and healthy when I come back. I also know I can call him for practical advice on a problem I might be having (it might take him a few days to return the call, but he always does - and my calls are never emergencies anyway), and I have absolute total faith in his honesty and professionalism. He's also a very nice guy and has given me great referrals too, whenever they have been necessary. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do that.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

Specializing in new irrigation system installation, renovation and repair. We also provide landscape design and installation. We install hardscapes, vegetation, low voltage lighting and misting systems.

We are not a landscape maintenance company. We do not cut, mow, trim and blow unless it is incidental to other work being performed.