Advanced Vein Center

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2012

3514 N. Power Road, Suite 118

Mesa, AZ 85215

Our goal is to provide the best vein care possible in a warm, and compassionate manner. Dr. Osorio, is a board certified vein specialist, and one of the few doctors in the valley to hold both RPVI and RVT certifications- certifications for performing and interpreting vascular ultrasound. We perform our modern vein treatments without surgery to minimize discomfort and downtime. Our complete practice information can be found at www.betterveins.com and www.advancedskinandlaser.com...

12/27/2016

Audrey M.

Awesome experience. Very thorough.

Description of Work
Venous insufficient.

12/21/2016

Merilee F.

Clean office very professional staff. So grateful for painless, laser treatment of hemorrhoids.

Description of Work
Laser treatment for hemorrhoids. Then did an excellent job, this is a painless better choice then surgery.

12/08/2016

Clifford V.

All the people who are at Advanced Vein Center are outstanding. It begins with Dr. Osorio, who is highly trained and competent, but who is personable, friendly, and caring. All the nurses and staff are friendly and competent. All of Dr. Osorio's colleagues are also outstanding in every way. They were great!

Description of Work
Varicose veins needed treatment

11/19/2016

Kurt M.

PERFECT--Great place.

Description of Work
18 procedures over a course of about 3 months to fix/remove the bad leg veins that had defective valves causing blood in legs to pool in lower extremities.

09/19/2016

Raylene L.

Excellent! I would recommend Dr. Osorio and his team to anyone that has any vein problems with their legs. They relieved the pain that I had from treatments from another doctor that did not work.

Description of Work
EVLT on both legs to correct circulation of blood to the heart.

07/23/2015

Rodney R.

Description of Work
Dr. Osorio is terrific. Their procedures work and the staff is very professional and kind. I highly recommend them to anyone with vein problems.

01/22/2015

Jerry M.

Everyone was very nice and my treatment went well. I called about a concern of my leg and immedately I was talking with Dr. Osano. Eric Johnson and Joy were great with taking my mind off of the procedures.

Description of Work
Non-invasive carious vein treament.

01/19/2015

Heather D.

From the get go I was treated like a person and not a dollar sign. I was printed information and Kari was my initial contact and the reason I came back. She was very thorough in explaining all the stages of the procedures and was reassuring. I had over 10 visits scheduled over 2 months and each and every time I actually enjoyed going to the doctors. I went for varicose veins and at the completion of my treatments, was very happy.

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicous vein treatment.

01/19/2015

Rachel C.

Wonderful service from day one. I drove nearly 30 miles and 40 minutes to this location each week for three months for treatments. I picked them, rather than a closer facility, based on their reviews and I was not disappointed.

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicose vein treatment.

09/19/2014

Kathryn O.

Amazing!

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicose vein treatment.

07/15/2014

Mary S.

I can not rave enough about the exceptional treatment I received at Advanced Vein Center. Dr. Osoria and his staff are outstanding. Courteous, knowledgeable and conscientious. I found them on Angies list and I am so thankful I did. Where ever you live in the Valley, it is worth the drive for the excellent care you will receive here. I went to another Vein specialist in Scottsdale that made my issues worse. I was given misinformation, just horrible and scary. I urge anyone who is considering vein treatment to go straight there. You do not want to experience what I did before I found Dr. Osorio and his wonderful staff. P.S. I posted a review of the other Vein treatment Business that was so awful on Yelp. Yelp removed it.

Description of Work
Extensive treatment of varicose and spider veins. Including a large blue vein on my face by my eye. The results I experienced were so much better than I dared to hope for.

06/06/2014

Barbara B.

Staff all were very friendly, very knowledgeable and skilled.

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicose vein treatment.

05/29/2014

Denton R.

These were not real comfortable appointments but everything possible was done to make them positive experiences. The communication was great and the staff was exceptional. I would highly recommend this office to others.

Description of Work
Potential problems with varicose and leaking veins.

05/19/2014

Tanya & Fredrick M.

Very well. The staff was friendly and considerate of my concerns.

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicose vein treatment.

05/10/2014

Nancy F.

I thought I was destined to be plagued by varicose veins as a result of heredity, coupled with a job that keeps me on my feet all day, every day. I had already made up my mind to 'deal with it' rather than endure the vein stripping that my sister had undergone, which left substantial scarring. My PCP referred me to Dr. Osorio at ADVANCED VEIN CENTER. Hooray! there was an alternative to painful stripping. My condition required laser treatment and sclerotherapy injections. The process was spead out over the course of several appointments per leg. The needles stung a little bit and I had minor injection site bruising. I like that there was NO down time, as a matter of fact, one must walk immediately following each series of injections. Compression stockings are mandatory and in my opinion quite helpful. The entire staff is amazing! Super friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicose vein treatment

Category vascular surgery, vein treatment

05/03/2014

Robert F.

The Dr. and his entire staff were friendly, professional, and thorough. The explained everything completely and they treated me like I was part of their family and not as a patient xyz! Their care and concern was first class.

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicose vein treatment.

04/15/2014

victoria S.

I had varicose veins and had heard from a friend how wonder this place was so I gave them a try. The office staff is wonderful and so personable. The doctors know what they are doing and take their time on you and are never in a hurry. Perfect customer service and professionalism.

03/24/2014

Carolyn H.

Only saw Dr Osorio twice. He was very nice. Kara & Angie who did most all the work on my legs were great.

Description of Work
Non-invasive vein treatment.

03/12/2014

Pamela L.

Dr. Osorio was very caring & compassionate as the whole stuff was very uncomfortable but necessary.

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicose vein treatment.

12/07/2013

Linda S.

Everyone from Dr. Osorio, Karah from office, back office staff were willing to do what even it tool to make sure everything went great. They all made sure I was happy!

Description of Work
EVLT.

10/24/2013

Terence L.

They have managed my treatments and care with the utmost professionalism. The staff is always responsive with concern for me as if I was the only patient they had. The Doctor and all his Medical staff are well trained and are determined to provide the best care possible. I would not want the problem to reoccur to the degree it has, but I know if I or anyone I know need the same treatment I would insist they see this team.

Description of Work
I have had varicose veins treated with this office for the past 10 months.

05/07/2013

ina S.

Hadn't realized process would be quite that long, but good results will make it worthwhile doing the process in the winter with long pants covering support stockings is the way to go

Description of Work
Had saphenous veins zapped and spider veins sclerotherapy ied Worked mostly with Eric and Joy who were wonderful Results not completely known for a year, but looking good

10/15/2012

Kay H.

I am extremely pleased with both the results of my procedures and the staff. Everyone there is very knowledgeable and skilled. They are always happy to answer any questions that I have had. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been seeing Dr. Osario and his staff for the past six months to treat varicose veins in both legs.

09/17/2012

Brenda U.

Did alot of work in short time due to my scheulding and was very much appreciated and I feel it was successful. Dr. O and Karah are wonderful. So was the staff!

Description of Work
Laser, pheb. Scho.

07/31/2012

Nancy F.

Following an initial consultation, an ultasound is necessary for determining what veins require treatment, as they are no longer functioning correctly. The process begins with shutting down larger/deeper veins using laser, then sclerotherapy injections for smaller, more superficial ones. The number of treatments required is determined by each indivdual's condition. It is not really painful, but there is some minor discomfort. Keep in mind that if you are already suffering from varicose veins, a little bit of temporary stinging and soreness is worth it to get your legs back from feeling heavy, swollen, restless, and blue. Make sure to follow through by wearing compression stockings, walking, and drinking plenty of water. It really does help you heal up faster. There is no "down" time necessary, which is awesome. No need to miss any work. Treating my varicose veins was considered medically necessary (as opposed to cosmetic) so it was covered by my health insurance. AVC staff took care of everything with the insurance company, approval, billing etc. I just had to pay office visit co-pay.

Description of Work
I was treated at Advanced Vein Center for treatment of varicose veins. My first experience with Advanced Vein Center and Dr. Osorio was in 2005. Seven years later the need arose for additional treatment and I did not even consider anyone else.I have recommended Advanced Vein Center to numerous friends and co-workers.

Vascular Surgery
    Skin & Body Care - Vein Treatment
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Endovenous Laser Treatment Varicose Veins Ultrasound-guided Sclerotherapy Microphlebectomy Vascular Ultrasound Studies Varicose Veins Non-surgical Hemorrhoid Treatment

Arterial surgery, our practice is dedicated 100% to the treatment of venous conditions.