Advanced Vein Center

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2012

Vascular Surgery
Skin & Body Care - Vein Treatment

Our goal is to provide the best vein care possible in a warm, and compassionate manner. Dr. Osorio, is a board certified vein specialist, and one of the few doctors in the valley to hold both RPVI and RVT certifications- certifications for performing and interpreting vascular ultrasound. We perform our modern vein treatments without surgery to minimize discomfort and downtime. Our complete practice information can be found at www.betterveins.com and www.advancedskinandlaser.com...

12/21/2016

Clean office very professional staff. So grateful for painless, laser treatment of hemorrhoids.

Description of Work
Laser treatment for hemorrhoids. Then did an excellent job, this is a painless better choice then surgery.

12/08/2016

All the people who are at Advanced Vein Center are outstanding. It begins with Dr. Osorio, who is highly trained and competent, but who is personable, friendly, and caring. All the nurses and staff are friendly and competent. All of Dr. Osorio's colleagues are also outstanding in every way. They were great!

Description of Work
Varicose veins needed treatment

Category vascular surgery

09/19/2016

Excellent! I would recommend Dr. Osorio and his team to anyone that has any vein problems with their legs. They relieved the pain that I had from treatments from another doctor that did not work.

Description of Work
EVLT on both legs to correct circulation of blood to the heart.

Category vascular surgery

01/22/2015

Everyone was very nice and my treatment went well. I called about a concern of my leg and immedately I was talking with Dr. Osano. Eric Johnson and Joy were great with taking my mind off of the procedures.

Description of Work
Non-invasive carious vein treament.

01/19/2015

From the get go I was treated like a person and not a dollar sign. I was printed information and Kari was my initial contact and the reason I came back. She was very thorough in explaining all the stages of the procedures and was reassuring. I had over 10 visits scheduled over 2 months and each and every time I actually enjoyed going to the doctors. I went for varicose veins and at the completion ...

Description of Work
Non-invasive varicous vein treatment.

Category

Endovenous Laser Treatment Varicose Veins Ultrasound-guided Sclerotherapy Microphlebectomy Vascular Ultrasound Studies Varicose Veins Non-surgical Hemorrhoid Treatment

Arterial surgery, our practice is dedicated 100% to the treatment of venous conditions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available