Adair Plumbing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since November 2012

4.1

Residential and commercial plumbing services, water softening, water conditioning, water filtration, solar water heaters, tankless water heaters, high efficiency water heaters, re piping, slab leaks, garbage disposals, drain cleaning, and new construction plumbing....

AIR CARE COOLING & HEATING LLC

AIR CARE COOLING & HEATING LLC

Why we are who we are. Air Care Cooling & Heating is and will remain one of the top air conditioning & plumbing repair contractors in Mesa, AZ. The reason is simple we have a strong commitment to excellence. Total customer satisfaction, is what we aim for when you call us. We believe in giving our customers a high quality service at a fair rate. With us you get more bang for your buck! Company credentials. Better business bureau accredited company. Mesa chamber of commerce member. Arizona heat pump council member. Licensed contractor ROC# 197366. Bonded and insured. We service the entire metropolitan Phoenix area. Servicing Arizona for more than 15 years. HOA approved (Home Owners Association). PORA approved (Property Owners & Residents Association). 5 Star rated contractor Proven track record (references available upon request)

06/13/2017

Not well. At first the plumber refused to attempt to use the plunger to unclog the toilet. He said he wanted to rotorooter out the line at for an additional amount substantially over and above the amount I'd already paid on line for the service call. He claimed all I got and paid for was a diagnosis and anything additional, including using my plunger to unclog the toilet. I tpld him when I called ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet was clogged. I explained on the phone that all I needed was someone stronger than I am to plunge out the toilet, that I'm 76 years old, just out of the hospital with a back injury, & lack the strength to plunge out the clog.

CATEGORY plumbing

04/20/2017

Their customer service is beyond excellent! Every service technician that they have sent for repairs has gone above and beyond! They are trust worthy and knowledgeable. All the repairs that Adair Plumbing has completed in my home have been done correctly and professionally. I would never think of hiring another plumber to work at my home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Adair Plumbing on numerous occasions for repairs with plumbing issues to replacing a hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/25/2015

They were on time and professional and gave me a ball park figure of the costs to replace both the hot water heater and softener and I asked for a copy of the warrantee for the products to review so I could determine if there were any exclusions or "small Print" iitems. They called me back and said I could not get a copy of warrantee until I purchased the unit. The manufacture would not let them g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come to my house to give me an estimate on replacing my hot water heater and water softener.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

03/07/2015

Chris is super nice and does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing filters in R/O system.

CATEGORY water softeners

Thank you we are grateful for your review!

03/06/2015

Deceitfully marketed their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called a DNC registered number to market services.  When told I was on DNC list Adair rep told me that my DNC request expired.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We apologize we reached you by mistake. The agent you spoke to on the phone was having a bad day. We have taken the appropriate action and you will not be contacted again.

Doug Adair started his plumbing company in 1978. This is a family owned and operated company looking to take care of all your plumbing needs. Remember nobody beats the care of Adair!

Ask for details.