ACN Painting LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2012

3.2

7423 Nido Ave

Mesa, AZ 85209

Welcome to ACN Painting LLC. We are located in the Phoenix, AZ metro area. ACN Painting LLC was founded in 2003 and has been fully licensed, bonded and insured in AZ since 2009. We have served hundreds of clients from residential to commercial establishments and have been a recommended painting contractor around the Phoenix, AZ area for over 3 years. ACN Painting LLC takes great pride in all of our work. We like to provide professional, superior quality service to each one of our clients. We spend a substantial amount of time with our clients discussing each job specific to the needs of each situation. As painting contractors in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area, we go into detail so that our clients are confident that they have chosen to right painting contractor for their project. ACN Painting LLC is bonded, insured and licensed both residential and commercial: K34 ROC 261302 www.acnpaintingllc.com All work is guaranteed and satisfied....

10/04/2018

Vanessa E.

They over promise & under deliver. Work is shoddy & sloppy. Worse customer service I have experienced in a long time. Do not keep appointments or confirm so they show up when they want to with no notice. They leave a mess and are inconsiderate with personal property -a lot of damage to my items & plants. The jobs (painting, stucco, concrete, door install) are not expert quality as they claim. They lie when they say they fixed something when its obvious they didn't even touch it. Every visit they say they have ordered the window screen and it will arrive in a couple of days -I doubt the order has even been placed. Also tried to deny they broke the Ring doorbell but the video was there to prove it. They didn't cover the cracks so they are still there, doesn't appear that they used primer where needed or prepped enough or did the two coats because the paint is already peeling on both the wood & the stucco. There are areas where they completely missed and even though I have pointed them out and they say they will take care of they have not. I paid for the upgraded paint and I don't think it was used throughout as I saw cans of paint of the basic quality in my yard. Even though I provided details of my HOA requirements along with my paint choices they painted the trim & accents the wrong color. They were upset about their mistake and tried to place the blame on me. Also tried to convince me that the colors they chose were better. They said the job would take 4 days, we are now on Month 3. I made the mistake of paying them for the paint job not realizing they were going to give me the run around and ignore me. I have been trying to contact them repeatedly to finish the job and I haven't heard back in days. The last time they were here I thought they would complete the job but they did not. It seems like I have to tell them step by step and hold their hand for them to correct the job. After multiple visits they are still not done & when they come back they fix a couple of things then it's such a huge effort to get them to come back. I signed the contract on July 3rd and they are still not finished. They did not have the lowest estimate but I hired them because I wanted a quick & professional job but I definitely did not get that. Writing this review in hopes that they will make things right. I have been dealing mostly with Kenny, Tyler, Edwin & Francisco. Owner: Kenny Trett Updated address: 2141 S 160th Ln Goodyear, AZ 85338

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Stucco Repair, Door Replacement, Patio Extension (concrete), Window Privacy Screen, Shed Removal

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

05/28/2013

Kathryn B.

The project turned out to be more then just painting so we are looking at more general contractors. The price was reasonable. They seemed very professional, reasonable, and I felt comfortable with them. They were knowledgable.

Description of Work
I used ACN Painting LLC for a quote to paint.

Category house painters

11/17/2012

RICHARD B.

Alex and his two crew arrived as scheduled within a week after his proposal and finished all work in two days as promised and as proposed. There were no surprises and Alex kept me informed as work was done. And added bonus: Alex and his crew were polite and even friendly. I wish all service providers were this conscientious and honest.

Description of Work
Alex was recommended to me by my landscaper. Within a day, Alex called and came by to review a list of various external repairs recommended by a home inspection (Homewerx). These included: -power wash entire house -scrape, repair, caulk, prime, and paint stem wall -repair, sand, prime. and paint patio ceiling -caulk around all windows and garage door trim -prime and paint garage door trim, and all soffits and fascia boards -sand and prime front door -paint front door and side gate

Category pressure washing, house painters

State 48 Finishes LLC

With almost 8 years of painting experience, we are here to help you with interior, exterior, cabinet painting needs you may have, and we can do much more.

Infinity drywall and painting LLC

We specialize in interior painting, cabinet painting, drywall, remodeling, flooring, baseboards and more! We have 20 years experience! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

BGB Painting

We are a local, family owned and operated residential paint contractor eager to provide the best value service in the industry. We have been in business for 12 years since two best high school friends started it and we have been running and growing it ever since. Over the years our boutique business has acquired large company resources to tackle a range of different projects while taking ultimate pride in maintaining small and local customer service. Our experienence and pride in doing quality work are second to none. We specialize in exterior residential exterior repaint projects and have the appropriate process down to a detailed science. We are 5 star rated on virtually every advertising platform for a reason. We take pride in providing the absolute best service and value for any residential repaint project. We don’t have a lot of mid level management since the two owners are involved in every project allowing for a much more fair market price to our customers. We have made it the standard to only use the absolute highest quality products across the board. Our reputation speaks for itself. Give us a shot and we guarantee you will not be disappointed! Your home is our craft!

Interior/Exterior Painting and Restoration Specialty Finishes Stucco Wallpaper removal Wood Stain and Lacquer Cabinet and Furniture re-finishing Epoxy Floors Patio and Kool Deck coatings Elastomeric Roof Coatings Powerwashing Drywall Finishing and Texture Color Consultation