A/C Handyman

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

A/C Handyman is an (Owner Operated) licensed, bonded, and insured A/C company offering Quality and Low Priced residential air conditioning repairs, heating repairs, and maintenance within the following cities: Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Glendale, Gold Canyon, Apache Junction, Florence, Queen Creek, Chandler Heights, Paradise Valley, Higley, Guadalupe, and Laveen. * Proud Member of the Better Business Bureau. * Service Call Just $59.95 * All Makes & Models. * Licensed, Bonded, and Insured For Your Protection! * We sell parts for Do-It-Yourselfers. * One Year Warranty on ALL Work....

Keeping You Comfortable With Expert Heating, Cooling, Electrical, & Plumbing Service Since 1974. Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing and air quality contractors in the industry. Serving Maricopa, Pinal & Gila Counties, Parker & Sons continues after all these years to maintain a picture perfect record with the Better Business Bureau.

We are a family owned local heating and air company. We were established in Elk Grove Ca since 1980, we recently re-located to Arizona. Here at K&K we believe that if we are honest, courteous, and affordable, then our customers will stay with us for generations to come. Since we are family owned, we are able to provide quality service, quality products, without the astronomical pricing of larger companies. I am fully licensed and bonded; with over 15 years in this line of business, I am an experienced HVAC contractor and can service any HVAC need.

At Donley Service Center, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure the safety of our customers, technicians and staff. Our team is keeping a close eye on any updates or changes and we will adjust our protocols as needed. We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems and provide all plumbing services including water heaters, water softeners, drain cleaning, and re-piping jobs of all sizes. Donley Service Center has been serving the Valley since 1976. We are a two time winner of the Better Business Bureaus Ethics Award. Check out our A+ rating on the BBB website. All work is fully guaranteed. We have more than 60 employees dedicated to our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. Experienced technicians that receive over 120 hours of continuing training per year.

07/05/2017

Instead of repairing and throwing money at the cooler he suggested to remove the cooler. The fact that he doesn't do installations and only repairs, make this a better firm to do repairs with. They will not push a new unit on you. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Swamp cooler had a short.

05/05/2017

11/10/2016

Did great job diagnosing the problem and figuring how to fix it.

Description of Work
Replace thermostat and control box on champion evaporate cooler

09/02/2014

I called Brad and told him my house was getting warm, but the fan was blowing and the air did not feel cold enough. He told me to check the filter. I did and changed it although it was not very dirty. He came by that afternoon and checked the unit. It needed freon. So he filled it and the unit started blowing cold air again. Very simple fix. I always get prompt and professional service from Brad. ...

Description of Work
Brad checked my a/c unit for freon.

01/20/2014

I have been using A/C Handyman for several years. Brad is professional, prompt (always accurately estimates when he can be there and calls 20-30 minutes before he arrives). He also has given me info on best maintenance procedures, etc. I have found him to be completely reliable with reasonable prices. I would highly recommend A/C Handyman to anyone.

Description of Work
Checked out A/C and evap cooler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

air conditioning repair, air conditioning service, heating repair

Handyman