Firehouse Moving Co.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

Firehouse Moving Co. of the Greater Phoenix area is here to assist you with your move. Whether your move is local or long distance, Firehouse Moving Co. can help make your move hassle free. Our goal is to make your move a pleasurable experience worthy of your repeat business or referral. Firehouse Moving Co. provides moving services in residential, commercial, apartment, home and office moving. We also offer full service moving, loading, unloading, and packing. We are available Monday-Saturday to schedule free in home estimates, schedule your move or just assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have. Call Firehouse Moving Co. today at 623-695-1999. No surpirse quotes. That's why we will provide you with a free in home estimate, so you know exactly what your price will be. By being in your home and seeing exactly what your are moving, we can provide you with the most accurate quote. We will give you the price in person so there is no guessing over the phone, no hourly rate and we do not charge you by the weight of the truck! We are family owned and operated. We are licensed and insured. So if you are looking for the best moving company in the valley, look no further. Call Firehouse Moving Co. today....

Moving & Grooving, LLC

Experience your easiest move using Moving & Grooving LLC. We provide loading, unloading and driving services. we move and take care of your valuables, quality service at an affordable price.

Moving Pros Llc

Residential moving pros! -local and interstate -packing -loading/unloading We have over 25 years of industry experience. Our goal is to take the stress out of your move!

Americo relocation llc

My name is Americo and I'm the owner of Americo Relocation LLC. We are a local small business and I would like the opportunity to be your mover of choice! Weather your moving local or long distance I'm here to help! Everything from partial move to full-service I have done it all and happy to help! I can provide a free guaranteed estimate of your next move with no obligation. From start to finish you will have one contact to take care of all your move, me! I have the equipment and experience to take care of just about any job, so please give me a call. -Full packing service -Loud and unload -Professional wrapping of furniture -Disassembly and assembly of furniture -Protect and service fragile belongings We have updated and clean equipment I have more then 20 years experience and every one on our crew has over 10 years experience, our quality of work will prove it! Americo_mejia@yahoo.com (209)587-3451

Offers by Americo relocation llc on Angi

01/19/2018

Exactly as planned. They did a great job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They moved our furniture to our new house. They did a great job and were very professional.

11/29/2017

We have been fortunate to have FireHouse Moving Company move our family twice now. They are experienced, courteous, and professional. They always arrive on time and work hard until the job is finished. They took great care of all of our furniture and belongings and made sure that everything was set up correctly in the new house. They are priced extremely fair for the work that they do— our first m...

Description of Work
Moving single family home to another single family home

01/27/2017

Extremely well. I've moved many times in my life and this is the best moving company that I have ever used. The owner was there at all times and made sure everything was packed and unpacked very well. Very competitive pricing as well.

Description of Work
Move household furniture from Litchfield Park, Arizona to Simi Valley, California.

Category moving companies

We do loading and unloading, packing and driving to each location. Firehouse Moving Co., LLC serves the Greater Phoenix Area. If you need an estimate for moving WE COME TO YOU. Just give us a call for your free in-home estimate.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal