CertaPro Painters® of the West Valley

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a full service residential painting company, performing interior and exterior painting, color consulting, and powerwashing. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget. We are a company with a culture of respect. Respect for our employees. Respect for the environment. And most important, respect for you, our customers. CertaPro Painters is North America's most referred painting contractor and I, Nathan Marmor, am the local owner of CertaPro Painters of Glendale. I started this business because I wanted to bring a level of customer service to the residential painting that is not commonly found. My goal has always been to do great painting work our customers can be proud of while delivering world class customer service. Based in Litchfield Park, we have performed thousands of painting projects with that focus in Avondale, Buckeye, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, and Glendale. We've painted for your neighbors and friends, and have probably painted a home on your block! CertaPro Painters is a locally owned and operated business employees. Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, Marmor Enterprises LLC. Additional phones - (800) 689-7271, (602) 783-8333. Independently owned & operated. Residential & commercial services...

Your cleaning partner LLC

Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ Your Cleaning Partner, LLC readily provides office cleaning, window cleaning, power washing, and other janitorial services to all of Arizona. We provide unsurpassed office cleaning and maintenance services through active management and outstanding quality control measures. We understand just how important superior maintenance is to you, your customers, and your employees.

Dakota Power Washing - Phx

Providing natural stone, concrete, and paver sealing services, as well as pressure washing – including heavy equipment, fleet washing, home exterior, roof cleaning, warehouse cleaning, industrial buildings, and all types of driveways, sidewalks, and all other stone and concrete surfaces.

Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC

We specialize in property enhancement services to better protect your investment through pressure washing and cleaning Heavy Equipment and Machinery, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing, House Washing - sidings, roofs, driveways, Deck and Fence Washing and Sealing, Fleet Washing, Commercial Building Washing - store fronts, sidewalks, Grocery Store Cleaning and Sanitation, Thermal Reactive Sealant. We have state of the art equipment and only use environmentally safe products. We are a family and veteran owned company with certified and trained staff.

Offers by Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC on Angi

11/13/2017

Nathan is very thorough and professional in his estimates and in the work performed. His painter was fast and efficient. Will use him again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting of rental house.

Category drywall,interior painters

Thank you for the great feedback! We truly look forward to working with you again in the future!

04/29/2017

They are excellent. They are absolutely great people. I would grade them all A's - they're absolutely great. It was in different stages; I think there was one primary painter that did the whole thing after the first day. It took three to four days for the work to be completed. One day we had rain, so they couldn't use that day. I was having trouble deciding what colors because I've never had my ho...

Description of Work
I just had my house painted - the whole house, outside.

Category house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great feedback. We truly try to live our core values as a business. You do life. We do paint. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you in the future.

11/28/2016

Amzing the gentlemen that came from the quote but especially the painters were amazing. Would hire them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
My exterior of my home painted.

Category house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for such great feedback. We try our best to make it as easy a process as we can. Thank you sir.

01/09/2016

Great communication between the people in the office and the painters as well. Called on time. Showed up on time. Professional. Pleasant. Helped to remove items from shelves and walls and replaced at the completion of the job. Cleaned up after job completed. Couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with.

Description of Work
inside painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to earning your business in the future.

09/11/2015

Very well pleased with on site people and salesman. They did what they were contracted for and did a good job.

Description of Work
painted exterior of house and garage inside

Category house painters,interior painters

Interior & Exterior Painting. Deck Refinishing. Fence Staining. Light Carpentry. Power Washing. Popcorn Ceiling. Wallpaper Removal.

N/A