CertaPro Painters® of the West Valley

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

PO Box 956

Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

We are a full service residential painting company, performing interior and exterior painting, color consulting, and powerwashing. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget. We are a company with a culture of respect. Respect for our employees. Respect for the environment. And most important, respect for you, our customers. CertaPro Painters is North America's most referred painting contractor and I, Nathan Marmor, am the local owner of CertaPro Painters of Glendale. I started this business because I wanted to bring a level of customer service to the residential painting that is not commonly found. My goal has always been to do great painting work our customers can be proud of while delivering world class customer service. Based in Litchfield Park, we have performed thousands of painting projects with that focus in Avondale, Buckeye, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, and Glendale. We've painted for your neighbors and friends, and have probably painted a home on your block! CertaPro Painters is a locally owned and operated business employees. Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, Marmor Enterprises LLC. Additional phones - (800) 689-7271, (602) 783-8333. Independently owned & operated. Residential & commercial services...

11/13/2017

Debra L.

Nathan is very thorough and professional in his estimates and in the work performed. His painter was fast and efficient. Will use him again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting of rental house.

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you for the great feedback! We truly look forward to working with you again in the future!

04/29/2017

Jan F.

They are excellent. They are absolutely great people. I would grade them all A's - they're absolutely great. It was in different stages; I think there was one primary painter that did the whole thing after the first day. It took three to four days for the work to be completed. One day we had rain, so they couldn't use that day. I was having trouble deciding what colors because I've never had my house painted before. Actually, the wife of the owner came to my house and helped me choose; very, very friendly service.

Description of Work
I just had my house painted - the whole house, outside.

Category house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great feedback. We truly try to live our core values as a business. You do life. We do paint. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you in the future.

04/12/2017

Richard B.

Smoothly and clean

Description of Work
Painting house interior

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate the feedback! We look forward to earning your business again in the future.

11/28/2016

John M.

Amzing the gentlemen that came from the quote but especially the painters were amazing. Would hire them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
My exterior of my home painted.

Category house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for such great feedback. We try our best to make it as easy a process as we can. Thank you sir.

01/09/2016

T K.

Great communication between the people in the office and the painters as well. Called on time. Showed up on time. Professional. Pleasant. Helped to remove items from shelves and walls and replaced at the completion of the job. Cleaned up after job completed. Couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with.

Description of Work
inside painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to earning your business in the future.

09/11/2015

JAMES Z.

Very well pleased with on site people and salesman. They did what they were contracted for and did a good job.

Description of Work
painted exterior of house and garage inside

04/22/2015

keith O.

Very good/

Description of Work
Paint

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to the opportunity of earning your business in the future.

04/16/2015

Guy P.

Description of Work
They repainted a wall on the perimeter of my lot. They recommended a waterproofing coat then two paint coats. I was very happy with the service. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you so much for the great comments! We strive to provide a high quality of service at a competitive price. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional needs. We look forward to working with you again soon.

03/26/2015

Janet A.

I hired another contractor.

Description of Work
Estimate on painting my mother's house. The estimate was very high compared to my other estimates. He had split the estimate into 2 invoices, which I did not realize at the time - thought the first one was the total amount. He was nice, prompt and professional, clean attire.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the feedback. Our core values are to practice continuous improvement. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business in the future.

01/21/2015

Barbara B.

Description of Work
They painted both inside and outside my home and did all the prep work and more. Everything that was done was done with perfection and excellence. I couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend them and am so sorry that I didn't get before and after pictures to show. I should also mention that they don't use "cheap" paint to cut their cost. They use quality paint that will last. Their competitor's are lower, but people that are using them are already starting to see that the inferior product doesn't hold up in the Arizona sun and some are having to redo their outside paint. And guess what...those painter's are no where to be found to stand by their "guarantee's". But CERTAPRO PAINTERS OF THE WEST VALLEY has been around for a long time and will be here to stand by their product.

Category house painters, interior painters

Hi [removed member name] , Thank you so much for the review. We truly strive our best to ensure that we deliver a high quality of customer service at a competitive price. We believe in what we do! Thank you again for your kinds words and please let us know if you need anything at all. Thank you!

11/03/2014

Nicholas B.

These folks were AWESOME from start to finish! I feel badly that I did not leave this review sooner because they did such a great job. They are competitively priced, professional, pleasant, and they performed top quality work. We will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Interior paint for living areas, master bedroom and master bath, home office and game room

Category interior painters

[member name removed], Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive very hard to make all of our clients happy. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future.

04/05/2014

Barbara B.

From the first appointment to the final step, I felt like I knew what and when things would happen and they did. Every day was planned in advance and I knew where the painters would be working so I could adjust. The plan was also laid in in photos in the contract so that I knew the minor or "special" items that would be included. An adjustment had to be made during the interior painting and they were also quick to adjust and accommodate my request! They also went above and beyond my expectations as I wasn't able to move a lot of stuff myself, but the crew was always nice and courteous in helping. The job was professionally done and in comparison to some other companies...extremely better quality!!

Description of Work
They painted both interior and the exterior of my home and they did a great job in doing so.

Category house painters, interior painters

[member name removed], Thank you so much for the kind review. We truly look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future!

06/08/2013

Guy P.

Contacted the contractor, scheduled a visit for an estimate. Nathan arrived a few minutes early, which I appreciated. Received an estimate at the time of the visit. When I received a second estimate from a different contractor, I decided to go with CertaPro due to the fact that the estimate was significantly lower than the other contractor. Nathan was professional and personable. CertaPro scheduled the work at a time of my convenience. Sergio showed up, let me know that he was getting ready to perform the work. He knocked on the door twice to keep me informed of the progress of the work then asked me to inspect the work after completion but before he departed. Sergio was professional, personable and industrious and I was very satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Painted block fence.

Category house painters, interior painters

[Member name removed], Thank you very much for the kind review. We are glad that everything went according to plan. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

05/06/2013

Ronald S.

see above

Description of Work
We were given an estimate of the jobs we wanted performed. We decided to use another contractor

Category interior painters

Thank you for the feedback from the estimate. We are CertaPro are committed to constantly improving. Please keep us in mind for any future projects as we would love the opportunity to earn your business.

11/29/2012

Michael W.

They are wonderful, hardworking and very professional.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/27/2012

Andrew S.

Never gave me a quote after repeatedly trying to get one. No professionalism from local or national Certa company.

Description of Work
I would not give this company the time of day. Made 2 appointments. DId not show at time scheduled. Asked to reschedule and never called back. Called national 800 number was told that their franchises work by area and the one in West Valley would have to give approval from other company to come to me. I was told I would get a call back. Never received a call backfrom anyone. If I get a response like this before I give a company my business, beware afterwards.

Category house painters, interior painters

[member name removed], I apologize for the experience that you've had with CertaPro Painters. We apologize for missing the mark with you. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a free estimate for any future painting needs. Again, we apologize for the negative experience you've had and we look forward to the opportunity of earning your business in the future.

06/29/2012

MICHELLE D.

We got a few quotes and Certa Pro was not the cheapest, but we were most comfortable with their professionalism and attention to detail. They helped us pick the right colors and did a great job covering a horrible red paint in our bedroom. Their staff were on time, professional, and very clean. The paint looks fantastic. I am looking forward to having them do our living room and kitchen soon.

Description of Work
Interior painting of master bedroom, bathroom, and home office.

Category interior painters

Hi [member name removed], Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to the opportunity of earning your business in the future.

12/28/2011

Joseph C.

After calling a few other Painters in the area I found the number for Certa Pro Painters of the West Valley. When I called I spoke with Nathan Marmor. My initial conversation with Nathan was very pleasant. He asked questions about the job that needed to be done and about a timeline that I would like the work completed. The next day I met Nathan at my house for the estimate. Nathan arrived on time and looked very professional. He came into my house and took the first couple minutes getting to know me before starting on the estimate. Once the estimate started I walked the inside and outside of my property with Nathan and he explained to me the Products that he uses and the approach he would take on my home while painting it. We then went back inside and nathan took some time inputting the measurement he took into his computer. He was then able to print me out a estimate. I had already decided to hire Nathan to do the job but the price he quoted just drove the point home for me. We agreed to a start date later in the week. On the day of service I was not able to be at my house so I left a key for Nathan and his workers to use. Nathan called me when he arrived at the job site and said his guys should be there all day. When I arrived home some of his workers were still there cleaning up from the days work. The first day of painting was the beginning of a wonderful transformation. Nathan and his team power washed the entire exterior and patched an primed every last hole in my interior walls. The second day went the same as the first, I left a key for Nathan and his team and he called when he got there and told me they would be able to finish that day. When I came home after work that day I arrived at the best looking house on the block. My Exterior look amazing, My interior was perfect, no corners cut, no roller lines, no paint spills. The best part is other than there amazing work you couldn't tell anyone had been there at all, everything was cleaned up and put back where it was. A few days later My HOA board, who was so impressed with the work Nathan had done, hired him to repaint all our community signs. Overall hiring Certa Pro Painters of the West Valley was the best thing I did for my home.

Description of Work
I Hired Certa Pro Painters to paint the Interior and Exterior of my home.

Category house painters, interior painters

Mr. [removed member name], Thank you very much for the great review! We truly strive to provide our customers with a high level of customer service at a competitive price. We are grateful for your business and we look forward to earning your business again in the future.

11/29/2011

Michael W.

My family and I had just moved into a new home and weren't real crazy about the paint throughout the interior of the house. We explored many options, and after meeting with Mr. Marmor, decided CertaPro would be our best option. The company completed the job in less time than they quoted, took the time to move and protect our furniture, and even offered to change batteries in our high hanging clocks. I would highly recommend Mr. Marmor's company to anyone who needs any type of painting in or outside their home.

Description of Work
Interior home painting, multiple types of finishes and colors.

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are truly looking forward to working with you again in the future.

11/28/2011

kimberly K.

the overall experience was great from start to finish CertaPro of the west valley were peressional, neat and did a great job. when I need more painting done I would defintely use them again.

Description of Work
I called CertaPro of the west valley to come to my house and give me an estimate. Nathan came to my home, he was very perfessional and gave an estimate to paint the inside of our home. I did use them to paint our home, and couldnt have been more pleased. The painters were great cleaned up after themselfs, very nice and did great work. ..

Category interior painters

(Member name removed), Thank you so much for the kind review. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the future.

11/27/2011

Michael W.

We moved into a new home with all white walls, we had Mr. Marmor and his crew paint our house. They were extremely professional in caring for our furniture and other household items, and even offered to replace batteries in our high hanging clocks. We were very happy with the time in which it took them to complete the job, and we didn't have to lift a finger to help.

Description of Work
painted entire interior of home

Category house painters

Thank you for your review! We truly look forward to serving you in the future.

11/20/2011

Cullen B.

It went great overall, they did a professional job and got it done in the time they said they would.

Description of Work
Great customer service with excellent communication.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you for the review. We truly look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Horn & Sons Roofing & Painting Llc

I’m a third generation painting contractor that specializes in exterior repaints. I was always taught one good job gets you another so I always put quality over quantity. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers by Horn & Sons Roofing & Painting Llc on Angi
    Painted Spaces LLC

Our professional team specializes in both interior and exterior for both residential and commercial spaces. Licensed and Bonded - ROC #317224 We promise and deliver quality and attention to detail with extra thoughtful care of personal spaces We are a family owned and operated business with 10+ years of experience in the painting industry serving residents in the Maricopa County. We believe in building a strong loyal relationship with our customers and ensuring they receive an exceptional service and quality care from start to finish. Adding beauty to personal and commercial spaces at affordable prices is one of our top priorities. Unlike our competitors we believe in an honest pricing system that eliminates any added or hidden fees. We offer free in-person estimates, site inspections, free color consultation, and helpful tips on maintenance and care for painted surfaces. We continue to work close with different paint providers to offer you a variety of paint options ranging in price and quality. We VALUE: - Industry standards -Honest Pricing -Environmental care through products we use. -Extra thoughtful care of personal spaces. -YOU the customer!

James Horn

James Horn is a painting and roofing contractor / roofer serving the Chandler, AZ area since 2000. Services include Roofing, Roof Repair, Flat Roofs, Exterior Painting, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement and Roofing Prices.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Interior & Exterior Painting. Deck Refinishing. Fence Staining. Light Carpentry. Power Washing. Popcorn Ceiling. Wallpaper Removal.

N/A